Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The end of a chapter, the beginning of a new (New request thread by Zen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zennarion

Supernova
After more than a year with my old request thread, and almost 500 posts, I’ve decided that its time to make a new request thread!

But first, I do have a few rules that i would prefer you to read, break any of these rules and i'll stop the RP.

Okay guys, since we don't have that 'View your posts' button anymore, i probably won't notice any new posts in this thread as fast as before, so you either have to be patient or PM me.

Rules:

1. Don't PM me twice, i'll get to your PM

2. Let me know if you want like the RP anymore, don't stop replying to the RP, its rude. Even if we are still discussing the RP, don't just stop replying.

3. Mostly i'll ask you to start the RP, so i can see how long my reply should be, since i prefer matching my partners post length.

4. I don't mind guys playing girls, and girls playing guys, so guys feel free to send me a PM, but remember, i won't do any yaoi RPs(MxM for those of you who don't know what Yaoi is).

5. No characters under the age of 14.

6. No one liners, i hate them.

7. I can write from 1 paragraph, to 4 so i would prefer if you could write something in between of that. Of course, starting posts are a bit bigger, from 1 to 6 paragraphs. Of course i understand if you have a writes block, but i still won't tolerate one liners

8. I will not, and i repeated NOT do RPs including vampires!

Also, I should almost mention that im a huge fan of transformations, so I’ll most likely do any RPs including transformations as long as they don’t include vampires or yaoi, or anything from my 'no list' in my rabbit hole

Zennarion is currently Craving:
Anything really

I can play both dom. and sub. but if i have too many RPs where i play dom, i'll get a bit tired of it and vice versa
Zennarion is feeling:
Switch

And I also have my Zennarion's Rabbit Hole, please check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom