Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP wanted with male partners - "Relief girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'd like to play a scene where I am a beautiful Russian girl of about 18, during wartime Soviet Union. Although Russian, I live in one of the lesser Soviet republics close to Asia, and the Russian government decides to cherrypick the most attractive girls from there to be used by the soldiers on-demand, treated like a facility in much the same way a vending machine would be, regardless of attempts to resist or escape.

I have pictures and an in-depth description of my character, and the roleplay would be a pretty long-term one, starting with my arrival and telling of my day-to-day life in the barracks and/or tents, with you playing the part of 3 or 4 of the soldiers, and also helping describe events involving other characters. We can do this by PM or on AIM. :)

PM me your ideas if you like the sound of this.

Waiting, boys. :p

Russian_Girl said:
Hi, I'd like to play a scene where I am a beautiful Russian girl of about 18, during wartime Soviet Union. Although Russian, I live in one of the lesser Soviet republics close to Asia, and the Russian government decides to cherrypick the most attractive girls from there to be used by the soldiers on-demand, treated like a facility in much the same way a vending machine would be, regardless of attempts to resist or escape.

I have pictures and an in-depth description of my character, and the roleplay would be a pretty long-term one, starting with my arrival and telling of my day-to-day life in the barracks and/or tents, with you playing the part of 3 or 4 of the soldiers, and also helping describe events involving other characters. We can do this by PM or on AIM. :)

PM me your ideas if you like the sound of this.

Waiting, boys. :p

Awesome idea! I would love to discuss more with you. Whats your AIM? We can do pm as well.

Im thinking each soilder I play as has a major fetish or theme to him. Some can be dominate, some loving, some sensual, some really really rough. :D Im quite literate btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom