Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General Roleplay Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helicase

Moon
Greetings,
This seems very odd to me, but it seems like a decent way to start role playing with people here. I can't really find a roleplay request...forum page so i suppose this is where to go. I am looking for a role play partner (preferably female). I am willing to do a variety of role plays, whether i suggest them or you suggest them. I suppose i should label a general idea that i like. If this interests you please feel free to PM me and we can work something out, if not, hey thanks for reading ^^. Now watch as i go back into my shame blanket.

Generally i like the idea of being the knight in shining armor or hero-dude. To rescue you from some sort of peril I do have ideas based on this but again we can discuss if you're interested

Conversely I also enjoy the idea of being the Villain who...lets say hunts, captures and does a number of things to the X. (princess, summoner, whatever floats your boat) Again i have ideas on this and would like to discuss with you PM or IM,.

It should also be noted that i am quite understanding of any limits or things you dont want do. Just let me know! This should be a enjoyable event for both of us ...right? ALSO i LENGTH of the RP can be variable too! Whether you want a fully dramatic, or short but sweet adventure, its entirely up to you! You tell me how you want it and it shall be done.

Well i hope this at least gets one reply. If i've left anything out, we can discuss and yea, see how things go. Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.

Helicase said:
Just a friendly bump

*bump*

Oh i should also add that i am open to pretty much any sort of rp(if this wasn't clear),I have some ideas, and i am open to discussing anything!

Back to mien shame blanket.

Probably should just make a new thread, but I shall bump again with this extremely large mallet.

*BUMP*

When you stated you were open to any sort of rp, did you mean sexuality wise (F/F, F/M, M/M, etc) or kink wise, or both? If you are interested in M/M I might have an idea for you if our likes mesh.

Misanthropiclove said:
When you stated you were open to any sort of rp, did you mean sexuality wise (F/F, F/M, M/M, etc) or kink wise, or both? If you are interested in M/M I might have an idea for you if our likes mesh.

Hey sorry for the tardy response, I tried to give m/m a chance recently but it just didn't work fOr me. Sorry about that :(

Well, its a new year, might as well give it a new BUMP. *bumps with mallet*

Thanks for your time!

Helicase said:
Well, its a new year, might as well give it a new BUMP. *bumps with mallet*

Thanks for your time!

Just another friendly bump as my first post is still what I'm going for.
Thanks for ganderin'!

Hello again, Just a friendly bump, follow the rabbit hole in the sig to learn more if you're interested, or hey, just PM me. That appears to work. Whooo for technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom