Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting Yuri Roleplaying Partners: Simple and Sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pity me? Lol.

You have specific needs which in turn make the roleplay more complicated. It's not simple because of all the restrictions you place.

And btws. N cups are bigger than your torso.

The specific needs don't make the roleplay complicated, the specific needs are requirements that are to be fulfilled prior to the roleplay. The roleplay itself is a bunch of boob play and cuddling. Not complicated at all. I don't know why you're even checking back a second time, are you /trying/ to sound silly? If you don't want to roleplay with me, that's nice, you don't need to try to put fail logic on my thread.

And btws. They're /broader/ than your torso, but they don't by any means take up your torso, that's not until around the broader circumferences in the S-T range, which is kind of ridiculous. xD I realize that comfortably sporting anything higher than an E cup is beyond unrealistic, but some people are capable of it, and the aim for my roleplay is not realism, it's boob play and smut; an art of euphoric simplicity.

If you wanna argue still, though, great. I get bored of bumping my thread all on my lonesome.

TidalYuri hit me up in PM I'd love to chat with you a bit and see if we can get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom