Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pixii needs a friend. <3 Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixii Stixx

Planetoid
Hello everyone.

Here's what you need to know.
-I'm literate.
-I can post up to five paragraphs, more if I get really super inspired but not likely.

My Rabbit Hole

PM me. I'm up for just about anything.

Cravings:
A Victorian age roleplay complete with corsets.
Plot: Two girls who grew up together are reunited after a summer apart. Each brings presents for the other, fine jewels, perfumes, pretty fabrics. As they start reminiscing one of the girls reveals she has been married off and will leave within the year. This then leads to tears and soft kisses that do more than cheer the other up. (I know it's a weird plot. We can tweak as necessary,)
Little Red Riding Hood
Plot: A girl finds out that her mother is cheating. Up until this moment she has been a sweet girl and now that she's found out this deception she's ready to stray from her original path. However, she ends up being kidnapped by someone who's intentions are not as good as they first seem. (This can be FxM or FxF)
Step into the Faerie realm:
A girl who's been able to see Faeries all her life accidentally allows a group to know she can see them. They then proceed to kidnap her and take her to the dark king to see if he wants her. Excited to have a pet of his own things escalate. (This could also be tweaked for FxF and any of the other seasonal courts.)

All parts can be tweaked for those who prefer dominance and those who prefer submissiveness. I can play both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom