Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Search thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveme

Supernova
About Me

-I am nineteen years old.
-I am in the Central Time Zone.
-I RP over MSN< AIM< THREADS< PM
-I am semi literate.
-I am looking for a long time RP.

Plots

-In a month, the Princess of Koi will become the Queen. With her father's dieing last year, this responsibilty came all to soon. She has to take on this responsibilty or Kaden, an evil prince will over throw her power and take the spot as King. Invading Koi, he captures the Princesses mother and all the Royals. Managing to escape with her new body guard ( Your character), she has to take on a new identy. ( We continue the story from here.

-Taking on the role of Prince ( Your character) means he gets to choose a slave ( My character). One of his own likes, no one elses. Traveling to a slave auction, he awaits the slaves to be presented. Choosing one that had all of his likes would be hard, but they have all kinds of slaves here. Who will he choose?

-Sophia had been assgined a new job. Being the secretary for a high powered boss. Running a very popular law firm, he needs a secretary that knows what she is doing and agrees with him. Giving him all that he wants when he asks for it. No questions asked.

-They had been best friends since elementary school. But he wanted more. It was the end of their Senior year in highschool. Graduation a couple days away. She was going off to college next month and he a different country. Will they tell each other how they feel or keep it a secret and remain best friends?

-A Martial artist is being forced to marry a girl. It the only way that he can be in the populest match of the season. Being hesitant of the new woman in his life, he does not know if he could trust her.

-They first knew each other from a blind date. Becoming closer and closer each date they took. But what she did not know, was that her now boyfriend was a Dominant. He loved controlling what people did or even wore. He was going to introduce it to her. He loved beating up on females. They love each other, but she wont speak out about his interests.

-Tired of being lonely, a Wizard chooses to make a love spell. Saving it for a certain someone who would catch his eye. Choosing to keep her under the love spell so he cna have her ways with her. Finally the day arrives when he sees this person, casting the spell on her. She falls in love with him and obeys his every command. But when the unexpected happens, he starts to fall for her.

-The Vampire Diaries
-The Last House on the Left
-I like Gor as well.
-Incest bro/sister
-female on female but the other female must be dominate
-threesome

All sound interesting, if you're still looking i'd like to ask if i can do one of those.

Interested in Incest scene? Do shoot me a PM and we can discuss the plot

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom