Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to take a swig of the old flask with me? [BACK 2/20/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL MY RP SLOTS ARE FULL UP. Please post your requests on here and as i finish up the rps, I will get back to you.

Welp, I guess it is about that time of the night.... That time of the night to update this sucker. XD

I am a heterosexual male. Sorry, I do not find men attractive.

Okay. With that bit of blunt rejection out of the way, allow me to be a bit more soft.

Hi there. I am.... Saint. For now, that is what you can call me. Or DS, or Drunk if it floats your boat. If you get lucky, you may get my real name. *winks*

I am into almost anything you can name, my favorites being the bland and overused vampires, werewolves, supernatural hunters, superheros, demons, and angels.

I am also into naruto, bleach, pokemon(furry or just the trainers), halo, x-men, star wars, star trek, Neuromancer, and an odd assortment of sci-fi movies/books.

Now, as a warning, there are a few things I cannot rp with. Those are death, mutilation, gore, feces, brutal rape, and forced malexmale sex. These are the only lines I firmly draw.

As always, feel free to PM me if you have some ideas you want to run past me.

This color = new as of 2/20/2011

RE: Come on in and see what sort of depravity I can serve you today.

Update: Really craving a Vampire rp right now.... my fangs desperately wish to sink into creamy skin and suckle at the rich lifeblood that flows underneath. Post here or PM me any ideas you would like. Tending to go more for the VampirexHarlequin pairing, if there are any ladies out there up for it.

I didn`t know you like vampires at all,I know how to rp as a mortal girl.

Mkay. send me a PM about what sort of mortal girl you would play that would attract my vampire.

Random idea blast after watching the music video of A-ha's Take On Me.

Sci-Fi

Multiple realities exist. In one reality (character1) is a psychiatrist. (character1) has a vivid dream involving someone they have never met or seen before [this is (character2)]. The dream is so realistic that when an alarm rings out, the dream fades, only instead of it being (character1) that wakes up, its (character2) and they are actually hooked up to a machine in a lab, in another reality, with other scientists asking how the test run went. [some other stuff happens, with the story flashing back and forth between the realities]. eventually (character2) falls asleep and is in the "test dream" again, only this time both (character1) and (character2) are aware of their own realities and that its a dream. [other stuff happens] eventually (character2) convinces the others in the lab to build a machine to make bridge between the two realities. (character2) is the first to go through, and busts out of a mirror [or window not sure which right now] into (character1)'s reality.

if any of you ladies out there have a brain blast upon my idea, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom