Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something I started a long time ago

DomG

Supernova
This is something that a good friend of mine, who once went by the tag of Nightshadow1212x and I once had plotted out a bit and I started... but she and I had a falling out. I wish things had gone differently but... well I am just going to post what little was written and maybe I will post other attempts at writing later on.

The sun had started to set as I walked through the front gates and into the student parking lot of Olive Vine High School. I had been convinced to stay late by some friends who were working on the ‘Back To School ExtravaDanca’ and even though I wasn’t an official member of the student council or on the dance committee I had agreed to do this as a favor for them. Well not so much a favor for them; you see this really cute Australian exchange student (stunning body with the kind of tan that you only get spending every day at the beach) happened to be on the committee for some ‘diversity’ and from what I had seen she really wanted to be involved, so if I wanted make sure I would have her on my arm at that dance then showing some interest in helping out might go a long way. I know that what I write next will no doubt be seen as incredibly shallow by any who read my account but I really don’t care, you see I was putting for this effort because it was the start of my senior year and I saw no better way to begin the culmination of my public education then to bed a gorgeous blonde from another continent, I really don’t care if my brutal honesty make you think less of me. You see I had gotten quite bored with the young ladies I was currently going to school with and between seventh grade and the end of my junior year seducing them had ceased to be any real challenge, no real thrill of the hunt. Most young men my age would be ecstatic to know that they could have any girl in their town with only the slightest of effort but I had grown tired of that, Amy from Australia would at least offer some sort of challenge to me, a mild change of pace.

But then again what do I expect, I stand at just over six foot tall, have blue eyes that have been called ‘piercing’, a slim but athletic build, with a pale ivory complexion, and my hair… its jet black and falls just past my shoulders, I have heard more then one girl express envy about its ‘silky shine’. Combine that with the facts that I am well liked by the majority of the school, intelligent, and ‘charming’ and my ability to seduce the girls I went to school with (and on one or two occasions their mothers) is not hard to understand.

Of course even as I silently bemoan the great tragedy of being able to get any young lady I desire with no trouble I see the one real exception sitting on the hood of my Porsche and my hands curl into tight fists.

She is Lena, just shy of five foot ten with very respectably sized breasts a slim waist and a firm and round ass that the jeans she usually wears show off quite nicely. Her hair is a dirty blonde color and cut in a messy sort of bob fashion, a natural light tan which adds some color to her and green eyes that always seem to be sizing you up like you are a meal. She is the object of many lust driven fantasies around the school but few are stupid enough to try to put a hand on her, freshman year a football player groped her ass and she broke his wrist.

Of course she isn’t alone as she waits for me, two young men stand on either side of my car, her little guards, while I move among the schools many social circles with ease she tends to hang out with a grungy group.

“If there is a single scratch on my car you are as good as dead.” I point out, keeping my voice level so I don’t let on just how annoyed I am to see her.

“Aw Vincent…” She is mocking me, a smirk on her lips. “Don’t act like that.” Slowly she slides from the hoot of my car and I am relieved to see that there isn’t a single scratch or dent. “Here I am waiting after school to talk to you and you just treat me like that.”

“Allow me to start over then.” I make sure that every word is dripping with sarcasm. “Hello Lena, what the fuck do you want?”

The guy on her right growls and lunges at me… just what I had expected and with no real effort I snatch one of his out stretched arms from the air and twist it behind his back, my right hand pulling a silver dollar from my pocket and pressing it to his throat. Right away the skin under the coin starts to smoke, Lena is watching impassively but the little punk to her left looks pissed. “Let him go leech.” He growls at me.

“You really need to teach the puppies some manners Lena.” I scold her, ignoring her remaining friend as the one in my grip struggles helplessly. “This one got to enthusiastic and now he is might have a president’s head on his neck for the rest of his life.”

“Cut the shit and let Mark go Vincent.” She sighs, obviously not caring but not wanting to have to put up with the hassle.

I just push the unruly pup away from me and slip the coin back into my pocket. For a moment I think that mark and his friend might try to come at me again, the thought of a fight has my heart racing and I run my tongue over my extended fangs, the pups would be no trouble but Lena… now that would be a fun fight. But a stern look from her is all it takes and the two pups walk off, mumbling some vague threats.

As soon as they are gone I start to relax a bit, two of three wolves away and the air around me is smelling much fresher… except… there is some scent in the air coming from Lena that I really can’t identify, it isn’t at all unpleasant, in fact it could even be called arousing but I shake my head to clear away those thoughts, me vampire and her werewolf, even a purely physical relationship is out of the question because both of our fathers would gut us, besides… we despise each other. Still I won’t deny she is easy on the eyes and I might have had more then one fantasy which involved her.

“What do you want?” I ask, keeping my voice cold so as to not let on what I am thinking… not like it can matter, odds are she can smell the arousal and any moment now there will come an insult or a pathetic barb aimed at me, an attempt to tease me.

But none comes and instead of continuing to act cold and indifferent Lena looks away from me, and unless I imagined it there was a blush on her cheeks as if she was embarrassed. What the hell was going on?

“Look um… I was just.” Holy shit was she going to ask me to the dance, if she did that we were both going to die, that’s it, she wanted to know I would die even if it cost her own life. “I was wondering if you have seen my mother around, maybe your dad mentioned her?”

Oh I had to try not to laugh, really it is kind of a relief to know that she is just asking about her mother, the woman my father stole from hers and now refers to as his pet wolf, a twisted man my father. Lena probably hasn’t seen her mother in about five years, still she never asked a question like that before, hell she has never asked me anything at all, most of the time any interaction between us is nothing but mild threats and posturing, both of us holding back the urge to murder each other like out instincts tell us that we should.

“No I haven’t.” My voice is still icy. “Now if you will excuse me I need to get going.” I walk to my car and make sure to bump her as I go just because I really was annoyed by seeing her and half hope she will take a swing at me.

But instead I get a reaction I never would have predicted… she lets out what sounds like a moan, so quiet that even with my super human senses I can’t really be sure I heard it.

I turn to ask her what the fuck is going on but she is already leaving, walking away so quickly it is almost as though she is running. “That is really fucking odd…” I mutter to myself before I climb into my car, I have better things to do right now.

Back
Top Bottom