Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desiring Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION: BECAUSE OF YOU DOLTS WHO PM ME WITHOUT READING MY THREAD I NEED TO STRESS HERE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT I WILL NOT BE PLAYING THE FUTA. YOU WILL!!!. ONCE MORE, YOU WILL BE PLAYING THE FUTANARI!

Hello y'all. SoothingSolace here with it's request for futanari. I have a ton of ideas that are always bouncing through my head and I'm willing to play with anyone so long as they are up for playing a futa. I myself can play anything from male to female and anything inbetween so long as my character is on the small and adorable side. I'll tell you right up front that I usually play a more submissive role when things get split up into "So who will play dom and who will play sub?" However, I can play a dominant character for someone that is open and willing to play a specific type of character I'm looking for. Just ask me for more info on this if you want me to play dom. ONCE AGAIN, I only play things that are small, feminine, and adorable. I will not play something big and muscular. No negotiations on that part.

I've been roleplaying for a very long time and I consider myself pretty literate. I can play with anyone that posts a few sentences to big fancy roleplays that include multiple paragraph posts. HOWEVER, I will NOT roleplay with someone that can not capitalize their I's, can't capitalize the first word of every sentence, or uses astricks *shakes head*. Those things are actually a huge turn off to me.

Speaking of turn offs I am up for anything and everything. If you have a weird odd kink that nobody else will fulfill there's a super duper high extra awesome chance that I'll scratch that itch you're having ^_-.

So without further ado, if you'd like to play with adorable little SoothingSolace you can contact me at the following:

AIM: zacedwing
YIM: zacedwing@yahoo.com
MSN: zacedwing@hotmail.com

Or you can always pm me as well. If you add me to your messenger and I don't happen to be online then it's a really really good idea to go ahead and send me a pm as well explaining who you are and what messenger you added me to. ALSO, feel free to post here in my thread. However you also need to send me a pm to let me know that you posted in my thread. That way I know to check up on it. Kay? ^_^ I look forward to your replies y'all!

Hello hello!

I'm quite interested in being your futa-lover. ;D I'm open to both dominant characters and shy-schoolgirl type characters. I prefer to play with a girl character, rather than a feminine boy, and I'm quite curious about all the ideas you mentioned that you have bouncing around in your head. Let me know if you'd like to get something started. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom