Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big appetite for big smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

MironaX

Planetoid
Hey people, I'm an experienced roleplayer looking for some dirty fun! I am very literate and I only ask that you be the same. My definition of literacy is that you know how to actually play your role as well as write well. I am a writer so I enjoy RPs more if you really sell the part. Immersion is the name of the game.

Anyways! I don't do story based Rps. I write too much on a daily basis to care about a plot. All I am looking for is super heavy smut laden RPs of all kinds. Huge cocks, massive cumshots, gangbangs/rapes, tentacles, are all keys to my heart. I am more accustomed to fantasy and science fiction writing styles, so I steer away from reality based RPs.

Anyhoo, reply or PM me if you are interested in a roleplay!

EpicSmutMistress said:
Hey people, I'm an experienced roleplayer looking for some dirty fun! I am very literate and I only ask that you be the same. My definition of literacy is that you know how to actually play your role as well as write well. I am a writer so I enjoy RPs more if you really sell the part. Immersion is the name of the game.

Anyways! I don't do story based Rps. I write too much on a daily basis to care about a plot. All I am looking for is super heavy smut laden RPs of all kinds. Huge cocks, massive cumshots, gangbangs/rapes, tentacles, are all keys to my heart. I am more accustomed to fantasy and science fiction writing styles, so I steer away from reality based RPs.

Anyhoo, reply or PM me if you are interested in a roleplay!
I would love to do a sci-fi rp with you. I have a few ideas, but they would all require you to be dominant if thats ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom