Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♔ searching! ↘↘↘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• Why, hello there :} !

I'm going to try to make this as brief as possible so both you and I can get what we're looking for. I'm searching for roleplays. Or, more specifically, a story; something with a defined beginning, middle and eventually an end. I'm looking, obviously, to play the female role but I'm more then willing (you should be too) to play supporting side characters. I will, however, play an array of side characters to support the story. I'm not looking for pure smut, but rather, conflict. I always welcome romance but I'd like it to be gradual :}

I am not looking to play a futa, cougar/milf or sexy inserttitle here. I'm looking to play an in depth, colorful character and I certainly expect the same from you. On that note I'm not interested in girly boys or purely submissive ones. I like men. Actual full-grown men. My women are typically on the domineering side so they often need an equally or more-so enduring character that can cope.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for the following:

a roleplay that is written in third person
          a heterosexual pairing
          at least one meaty paragraph per post
          an active, friendly partner

Please give me an interesting character? I'll do the same in return!

Our roleplay venue will be that of thread, PM or email; I prefer threads and email but will certainly use PMs if you so wish!

My limitations? Well, for starters, I don't condone incest, rape, toilet play, ageplay or anything along those lines (there can be mention of it in the roleplay, though). Sex? Sex is great. Not boring sex. Passionate, descriptive, lusty sex. Try and make me blush, please. I assure you, it's a tricky thing to do. ;}

Now, please don't have your character betray their basic personality traits for the sake of having them get along with one of mine. Not cool. Unfortunately, I don't have pairings. ;[ I do, however, have settings and word prompts! There will be a an asterisk (*) by things I'm currently craving!

series include dragon age*, world of warcraft*, final destination, shadow of the colossus*, legend of zelda (ww, tp), harvest moon*, star fox adventures, nightmare on elm street*, predators*, alien*, team fortress 2*

medieval*, kingdom, war, sundering, ocean caves, infestations, pilgrims*, new settlers*, desert mesas, apostates, isolation*, betrayal, illness*, abandoned lands*, city lights, eternal night*, aliens*, curse*, paper bag people, earth's last remnants*, gangs*, tattoos, racism*, endangered species, vagabonds, mercenaries, tyrants*, floating city*, underwater city*, satyrs*, foreigners*, language barrier*, blindness*, drug abuse*, physical abuse, chimaras, halloween*, single mothers, single fathers, ancient egypt*, slavery*, purges*, halloween, teacher x student*

nightmare on elm street*, predators*, alien
a mash up of these
or maybe an original in the same universe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom