Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

∂ιrтy ℓιттℓє sєcrєт || MxM || Plots Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chokuro

Pulsar
        • Ѡelcome to my thread of search. I am not looking for much in way of "literate" considering that, lately, I have been a bit blocked for bigger posts. All I really need is two good, action, thought, emotion - filled paragraphs that required thinking before posting them. If you are willing to give me more than the two paragraphs I request, that is fine as well. I was just setting a base standard. Bigger posts are welcomed, just nothing more then five tops. On average, I can do three paragraphs, but that is only if my partner puts forth that many. If you give me one good paragraph, that is what you will get back.

Also I need, need, someone who will help with plots. Not just the soul creating of one, no. That is the easy part. I need someone who will add onto the plot, make surprises pop up, things that will keep my interest, and yours, and make us want to play for a very long time. Also: As far as "Dominant" "Submissive" or whatever else one may come up with, I do not care whichever role I play. I can go either way, but typically, my characters are more versatile than just some simple dominant, strong man, and then some blubbering, blushing "uke".

Yes, I do prefer plot over smut. I realize that this site lets us play out the sex scenes and everything else, but that does not mean I want a roleplay solely based on sex. I will warn you, there are plenty of times where I will even just skip/skim over the sex scenes. If this is all right with you, and you can help with keeping the roleplay going and adding some plots and twists and turns, then please, continue reading.

• ρlots and do's and don't's

Never-evers:
          -Twilight [enough said]
          -Fandoms [I do not mind borrowing a setting from anime/book/whatever, just not the characters]
          -Anything without plot
          -Mindless violence

Must-haves:
          -Romance [Nothing cliche, merely love]
          -Plot [duh]
          -Literacy

More will be added as I think about it. For now, this is all my mind is coming up with.

RE: ∂ιrтy ℓιттℓє sєcrєт || MxM

• ρairings

These are merely ones off the top of my head. Do not only go by them, again, if you have one, let me know.

-Romeo and Juliet [not literally them, merely one like their situation]
          -Musician and Fan
          -Musician and Citizen [basically just a normal person, someone who has no idea who musician is]
          -Teacher and Teacher ['cuz it's always fun]
          -Teacher and Student [again ^]
          -Rival and Rival
          -Friend and Friend's sibling [ex: Big brother's friend with little brother]
          -Fairy and Demon
          -Merman x human [or another merman]

Non-pairing pairings:
          -Taking characters from stories [fairy tales, folk lore, myths, etc] and changing it up a bit. ex: Santa's son x Boogie man's son, White rabbit x Mad Hatter
          -Magical anything [fairies, angels, demons, etc]
          -Harry Potter - ish. may do actual characters, but more so would prefer my own characters in HP setting

*note: These are just a few ideas off the top of my head. If you have something of your own, just let me know.**

• Contact

Post here.
          Send a PM
          AIM: GiftedOne720

[[ PM or IM will get an answer quicker ]]

RE: ∂ιrтy ℓιттℓє sєcrєт || MxM

• Craving:

Something with Santa's son. I do not have a plot yet, I can easily think up one if you are interested, so just let me know. I am positive I can come up with something interesting. I am thinking that it would more so be Santa's son x normal person OR could be son x someone he thinks is a normal person but could totally wind up being like ... I dunno. the tooth fairy's son or something. Again, just ideas I am throwing out there.

RE: ∂ιrтy ℓιттℓє sєcrєт || MxM || Plot Craving

Le Bump!

Bumping like a sexy mofo <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom