Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacle craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlanteanStar

Meteorite
I was craving something similar to an erotic story I read a few years ago. It was about a young rich girl, neglected by her parents. She discovers this summoning ritual, and decides to do it one night after collecting all the necesscary supplies. She does it out of boredom, never really expecting it to work.

She ends up making contact with an entity who's manifestation in our world is as a mass of writhing tentacles. The creature feeds off of sexual energies, and after finding the girl not scared, and more than a little turned on at it's appearance, bonds with her. Allowing her to summon tentacles whenever she has use for them... as long as she brings it girls to feed from as often as necesscary.

I, obviously, want to play the girl, and am looking for someone to play the tentacled entity. If we end up wanting to continue the story, we can always bring in more characters to flesh things out if we so desire.

This is just one idea of course. Simply put, I woke up this moring with a severe craving for tentacles, but they can be done in so many inventive and wickedly wonderful ways if this idea doesnt strike anyone's fancy, throw me another. Normally I play a character that's always dreamed of one day being assaulted by tentacles, but non-con is always fun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom