Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sakura's Roleplay idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardCaptorSakura

Super-Earth
hey every one ive been here of a bit and after the new site domain was made i lost alot of rp's. (i don't know if they didn't want to rp anymore or they just couldn't find the RP's among all the new ones.) and i want to keep going and make more rp friends. here is a list of all the RP's i love to play..... pm me if you want. :heart::heart::heart: also im bi *winks*

In the mood for today
.//Hack

Incest
brother/sister
Father/daughter
Mother/son
mother/daughter
sister/sister

anime
CardCaptors (fav of all time)
Death Note
.//Hack (i love the series and the game so if you want we can rp in that world but you must make your own char for that world.)
Dragonball Z & GT
Yugioh (any of the yugioh series is fine by me.)
Inuyasha
Gundum 00
Tokyo Mew Mew
Bayblade
Bakugan
Pokemon
Digimon (any of the Digimon's session's are fine with me.)
Megaman
Konjiki no Gash Bell (or Zach Bell as known in america, also here if you want the Devil children will all look like they are young but will be of the age of 16 and up as stated in the NOTE part of this topic.....)
Monster Rancher
Bobobo-bo bo-bobo (lol it was more funny then anything else.)
Code Geass
Code Lyoko
Koi Koi Seven
soul eater
Shaman King
Naruto Shippuuden
Ouran High School Host Club
Sailor Moon
Samurai X
Vampire Knight
Yu Yu Hakusho
Ziods
Zombie Loan

Game Based Rp's
Final Fantasy 7, 10, & 13
The Legend Of Dragoon
Fable 2
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata

other idea's
Resident Evil world (or any zombie like world.)
master/slave (i can play as both)
monster under the bed
Young girl/boy calls up a demon from hell to grant them any wish or desire the he/she choose.
pirates of the caribbean
any type of pirate RP
and any type of Ninja Rp's

note: all anime and other rp's that are based off of people under age will be changed to meet the site rule's for not only my protection but for others as well. For example anime like digimon where the digi-destined are all about 11 & 12 they will be 14 and up... if you ask for younger you will be reported to the site admin and dealt with accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom