Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let The Fantasy Begin! [FallOut-Sun's RP Requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.
.: The Intro :.​

I like you might have guessed I wanna find one or more roleplay partners. No one who wants to roleplay with me gets turned away. As you will soon find out, I am very flexible and everything can be changed to fit your needs.​

.: The Rules :.​

1. I try to be a Semi-Literate. One liners are ok, but don't use them too often. I Do Not want to be the only one in the roleplay thinking up Plot Twists! If I have to do all the work I lose interest in the Roleplay very fast. If you had a Idea for the Roleplay just go head and play it out.

2.I do all the pairings you can think of: MxM, FxF, MxF, Futa. I also Can Play both Male and Female Characters. Right now i would love to play a Girl. Its been a while since I was able too. If The roleplay calls for it I will also Double as Two or more character at once.

3. I have no Limits to what can go on in the roleplay. Your pretty much okay to go crazy with the Romance and Violence. If something really bugs me i will let you know. Please tell me you limits so I know what I can post and what I can not post.

4. Do not take control of my Main character. Its happened a few times before and its just rude. I don't mind of you take control of the 'Free Agents' I create or introduce. Those character are meant to short lived and shared by both role players. So be my guest and take control of those Side Characters and use them as you wish, I don't even mind of you kill them off.

[Note: I will make it a point to tell you in a OOC, if the Newly added Character is a Free Agent or not.]

5. I Like to Rp over the Forums/PM System on this site. Although If this dose not work for you we can work out a solution that dose.

6. Finally, I love plots! So if you have any you want to try out then tell me. Following are the Links To the Rp plots I have created:

My Newest Plots!
My Older Plots!

[Note: Keep in mind Not all my plots have been type up and put on the plot page yet. IF you don't see any plots for the Rp you wish to do, Ask me about it.]

If you have any question or wish to get in contact with me, Post on the board or Drop me a PM. I check the board often and I tend to reply quite fast, but be warned that Roleplaying comes second in my life and I might not be able to post everyday..​

.: The Rp List :.​

[Note:] Character Parings can be found on the Plots linked too above. If the Pairing you want to try is not there, Inform me.​

Vampire Rp
Merlin [Tv Show]
Humans Captured By Vampires/ Werewolfs
Witch Hunter Rp
Demon/Angel Rp
Werewolf Rp
Medieval Fantasy Rp
Mermaid Rp
Royal Marquerage Ball Rp (Any Era)
Werewolf Crash Vampire's Marquerage Ball Rp (Any Era)
Spy Rp
Insane Asylum Rp
DNA Genetics Labs Rp
Assassin Rp
SuperHero Rp (We make up our own City, Villains and Heros)
Teen Titans Rp
Spiderman Rp
Batman Rp
Superman Rp
Inuyasha Rp
W Juliet Rp
FF7: Dirge of Cerbrus
Gundam Wing Rp
Gundam Seed/Destiny Rp
Anthro Rp​

I am Always Open for Suggestion of Rp Genres​

Open and accepting Rp Partners!​

I'd like to do a made up Superhero rp with you. Creating a world is always more fun for me than playing in one already done by someone else.

If it's just us, we'll probably have to play several characters. Heros and Villains yes, but also support cast. What are your interests in this genre? We can talk in PM's if you prefer.

Just the normal stuff. Fights and evil plans. Mind you I am Thinking that some of them could have a sexual twist to them. Or The Hero and Evil could be dating on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom