Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Onee-Chan (incest (sis x sis), sub/dom, schoolgirls, NC, public humiliation, yande

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
My Onee-Chan

incest (sis x sis), sub/dom, schoolgirls, NC, public humiliation, yandere

I survived only one episode of K-ON, but just found out one of the characters is a bordeline yandere. That's a girl who starts off sweet, but we find out she's actually anything but underneath. The plot is that we're sisters, close enough in age to be in the same grade. We look similar, except for hair, and we wear different make-up. We enroll in a school, and you play various female characters who fall for onee-chan. However, as the yandere, I easily become jealous. I disguise myself as onee-chan, hit on the girl that fell for her, and have consensual sex that turns into NC once my true identity is found.

You play onee-chan, and the various girls that fall for her. I'll play the yandere. The thread will have at least two sex scenes: the younger sister "waking up" her onee-chan, and the younger sister seducing the first girl who falls for onee-chan. Send a PM if interested!

Note: I'm a male writer who enjoys playing female roles. Including psychotic ones. :D I'm on quite a few SRPs, so please be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom