Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuu's less gender confused request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu Inohara

Super-Earth
So yeah, looking for new RPs, and I have a couple ideas for RPs where I actually play a male character (shocking I know). Anyway, yeah, usual rules, I'm open to most things, scat being the main exception, and I'd prefer keeping the more bloody stuff to either faceless mooks or characters that can actually regenerate or be repaired later.

Anyway, a handful of plots:

The Serpents Lair:
A traveler seeks shelter in a cave from a terrible storm. However, as he travels deep into the cavern, he discovers that the cavern is not as abandoned as he once though, finding the lair of a lamia, who, upon being disturbed from her sleep, wishes to deliver her own special sort of hospitality on her uninvited guest.

Secrets in Silk
A young man develops a crush on the owner of a mansion on the outskirts of his village. In order to get close to her, he disguises himself as a maid and begins working for her. Now he must face the challenge of keeping his true identity secret from the target of his affections, as well as the other maids until he can get close enough to her to confess his feelings.

Summoner's Rites:
An uneasy truce between humans and demons has formed, and relative peace has remained between the two worlds for many years now. However, there are some demons who view peace with the human world to be weak and foolish, and instead actively incite conflict, while some humans seek to exploit this peace to bend weaker demons to their will for personal gain. In order to prevent this, the summoner's guild was formed: A group of magicians capable of calling and forming pacts with demons in order to quell the more unruly cases of either group.

When a new summoner graduates and is ready to join the ranks, they must complete one final test, forming a pact with their own demon partner, and traveling to the four corners of the world to collect rare gems from ancient caverns that once served as temples in the time before the truce. However, in the case of the most recent graduate, they manage to summon something a bit stronger than they can fully handle, and the final test becomes less one of endurance, and more one to gain their 'partner's' respect and trust.

Redemption
A young demon becomes overly ambitious and challenges the demon lord for their position. Upon his defeat he finds himself cast from the demon world, a collar around his neck sealing away his powers, and laying barely conscious on the steps of a shrine. A the shrine maiden who maintains the shrine finds him and takes him in, unaware of his true nature. Now they must survive staying under the same roof as the demon seeks a way to unseal his powers, and the priestess tries to keep her guest under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom