Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hippo's RP Search :]- new plot idea 9/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippo

Meteorite
Good day everyone. My name is Hippo {like the animal, because I like them, lol} and I am new to here. Before I list the pairings and some plots that I have in mind, please read the rules. I hope to rp with you soon and have a nice day <3.

1) PATICENE IS A MUST:
I cannot stress this enough. I just started college once again so with school, work, homework, and everything in between, it may take a while for me to respond. I hope you understand that I do have a life outside of the internet and life is top priority.
2) NO I DO NOT RP OVER IM:
Please, don't ask. Clearly the answer is no. I will however, RP through threads and PMs seeing how I have no problems with them.
3) I AM A FEMALE:
Naturally, my characters will be female. I like to play yuri, futa x female, male x female and perhaps even yaoi {though I've never done that before but I'm willing to try} rps. I am happy to rp with anyone of any gender, weather you be a female rping a male character or vice versa, it doesn't matter to me. It's the internet and I can't see what you look like so your preference of gender rping doesn't really matter to me :]
4) KINKS?:
Good question. I am open to anything and everything. I do have my limits though and that includes I will not do anything with potty play or food. {why food? I don't know, I don't think that's sexy at all..} Other than that, I am will to try anything.
5) Dominant or Submissive:
I see myself as a submissive person so naturally, my characters will be the same. However, I am willing to contribute as much dominance as the person I am rping with so that both our characters could have a little fun with one another. Make any sense?
6) INTERESTED/ ANYTHING YOU DON’T SEE BUT WOULD LIKE TO TRY?:
Just throw me a PM :]. If you have an idea you would like to try out, just throw me a PM. I’m willing to hear what you have in mind!

Pairings:
Of course, these are just some that popped into my head. Not much but if there is a pairing you would like to do, I'm all ears!!

Mother x Daughter
Sister x Sister {step sister}
Fairy x Fairy
Fairy x Human
Student x Student
Student x Teacher
Prep x Goth
Photographer x Model
Leader singer x Fan
Fan x Fan
Guitarist x Fan
Guitarist x Other Band Member
Lead Singer x Other Band Member
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf
Human x Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Werewolf x Newly created werewolf
Werewolf x werewolf
Vampire x werewolf
vampire x vampire
Fallen Angel x Human
Devil x Angel
Predator x Prey
Human x Animal {sure, I am willing to try that}
Anthro x Anthro

True Blood:
Sookie x Bill
Sookie x Pam
Sookie x Eric
Eric x Pam
Sookie x Tara
Sookie x Jessica
Jessica x Pam
Sam x Sookie
Sam x OC {I have a plot for this one, see below}
Jason x Crystal
Jason x Tara

Pokemon
Pokemon x Pokemon
Pokemorph x Pokemon
Pokegirl x Pokegirl
Poketrainer x Pokemon
Poketrainer x Pokemorph
Poketrainer x Poketrainer
Gym Leader x Poketrainer
Gym Leader x Gym Leader.

Wolf's Rain
Cheza x Kiba
Cheza x Darcia
Cheza x Blue
Tsume x Toboe {yaoi I'm willing to try!}
Tsume x Cheza
Toboe x Cheza
Toboe x Leara
Hige x Blue
Hige x Cheza
**seeing how these characters are wolves, perhaps we can do some beasty with it? If not, then that's fine. Just an idea, lol.

Go any other ideas??? Well, I'm more than happy to hear them! Just throw them my way and let's see what we can do :]

Plots:

1) SamxOC*
Amanda, a young shifter, had recently moved into Bon Temps for the thrill and adventure of being on her own in new territories that are very well unfamiliar to her. Though she had just moved her, it seems as though living on her own is harder than she expected- let's face it, she didn't think to find herself with no job, barely any money to live off on, and living in a rundown motel until she could find a permanent, or at least a much better place, to stay. Arriving at Merlotte's one night in order to just introduce herself around town and getting to know the residents, she notices as "Now Hiring" sign in the window. Lately, there has been a lot on the owner, Sam Merlotte's, plate; besides the shortness of staff, he is also juggling with running the business, looking after his rowdy brother, making sure his is staying in line, as well as keeping his own secret- the fact that he too is a shape shifter. With the sudden disappearances of his waitress' and the fact that he is running low on them, he decided it would be best to hire some new hands around the place; sure he had Sookie, Arlene, Jessica, and Holly working for him but because of Sookie's involvement with vampire business, which involves her leaving town a lot lately, and the fact that Jessica herself is a vampire and could only work at night, Sam thought it would be best to have a few extra hands helping around the place. Plus, after the fight with Calvin Norris, which practically left the man for dead, it appears that Sam's dark past is slowly creeping back up on him. Seeing the sign in the window, Amanda decides to take the opportunity and ask for the job. At first, Sam is a little hesitant and reluctant about hiring her; there was something about her that Sam felt uneasy with though he couldn't put his finger on it. After thinking it through, he decides to hire her though she will be under his watch for a while until her feels more confident that she is a worthy waitress and could stay in Merlotte's permanently. As the bar dies down one night and it is close to closing, Sam begins to talk with Amanda and asks her where she was from, what made her come to Bon Temps and such; after hearing where she is living, he offers her a place to stay in one of the vacant apartments in the apartment complex that he owns. Days go on and it seems as though Amanda grows a liking to her new boss; perhaps it is the mysterious ways to him that attracts her to him that she wishes to crack down or perhaps it is the fact that she feels as though they have good chemistry with one another; whatever the case, Amanda is willing to do whatever it takes to make her and Sam's relationship more than just boss and employee/ friends. As they get to know each other a lot more, Sam feels the same way about Amanda and they begin to go out. Before they go out, however, Amanda feels as though she must tell Sam about her secret. One evening as the sun begins to set and the bar closed earlier than expected due to slow services; Amanda decides that was the best time to tell Sam about her secret. She leaves the bar early than she usually does and runs off into the forest, leaving her clothing hidden behind a bush for later. She comes back to the back in the bar just in time to see Sam- by then, she has shifted into a dog [breed undecided yet lol] and waits patiently to see Sam walk to his trailer. Catching his attention, she leads Sam into the forest and reveals her secret; only to be surprised that Sam himself is a shifter. Together, they go out for an evening run, jumping into the forest’s lake for an evening swim, and Sam allows Amanda to stay the night with him. Amanda sees a change in Sam's attitude, however, as his dark past continues to creep up on him. She notices that he is a bit more irritable, a tad bit aggressive, always hung over whenever he comes into work- aside from Tara the bartender who just plays a little attention to Sam’s strange behavior, it seems as though she is only one that notices strange behaviors though. Amanda confronts Sam and asks what has gotten into him lately and so he decides to tell her about what is haunting him.

*Okay, I would like this to be a heavy, romantic, and long term rp. If you plan not to committee to that, then please do not inquire about doing this rp. Also, as you can see, I would like them to build up a relationship before they get all frisky and have sex [hell, if you don’t want to even do that, that’s fine. this could just be a romantic plot based rp]. Also, I don’t want these events to happen all in just one post. I’d like to start off where Amanda walks into Merlotte’s and asks for a job, and having Sam be reluctant about hiring her before they go into a relationship. I have been craving to do this and I would like to see how this will turn out and if I will even have anyone interested in doing so. Also, I was thinking perhaps Sam will or will not tell Amanda about his past and keep it a secret from her. That’s up to the person playing Sam to decide/ what we discuss.

2) The Fairies: a little background on where they came from, who they are, and what their purpose is before I start with the plots.
Plum, Fayette, and Blossom all live in a all female fairy community. Their ruler and commander of their community is their beloved queen. She is the first one everyone reports to if there is certain news to be reported to or come to if they need a favor from her. Because it is an all female community, each fairy is paired with another that is compatible with each other and is therefore lovers forever and ever; the queen even throws a ceremony to tie the knot between the two fairies. In order to reproduce, these fairies do have participate in sexual acts with other another though in order to get pregnant, they pry to the higher fairy- there God, so to speak- and hope that she hears their prayers. In some occasions, some fairy couples are blessed with having a futa child, who in turn, becomes a vital member of the community; seeing how they provide the reproductive organs that can help impregnate the fairies opposed to praying to their God. The purpose of this fairy community is that once they come of age, the fairies are sent off to be companions to royal families and pledge their loyalty to them. These fairies are not only companions to the royal families, but because of their sizes and their sneaky ways, they are used as spies.

2a) Fayette I:
it is time for Fayette to leave the community and go about the duties she was destined to do. Now that she is of age, she heads out to the human kingdom to be paired with one of the royal family members; in this case, she is bonded to the princess. Both fairy and princess seem to click instantly and seeing how they both are new to the royal ways, they begin to learn more about each other each and every day. Unlike the other fairies assigned to the royal family, Fayette is being used as a companion more than a spy. As the girls get to know each other more and more, it seems as though their chemistry and love for each other grows stronger as well. One evening, the girls begin to get frisky with one another, unaware of their actions at first. It began as all innocent, flirting, fun until their actions had been taken too far. At that point and time, Fayette will do anything to satisfy her princess and fulfill her wishes.

2b) Fayette II:
It seems as though Fayette had stumped upon another kind of royal kingdom. Instead of being assigned the royal family that her community stays true to, she was assigned to another kingdom that, in some ways, was a sort of beta testing and if all goes well; her community will be loyal to that community as well as the royal family. It seems as though Fayette had been assigned to a prince/princess who, unfortunately, had been turned into a frog. In order to turn back, Fayette must perform sexual acts with this frog and once the first drop of cum enters her body, the frog will turn back into a human; thus Fayette will remained paired with this human .

2c) Blossom Plot:
There are some problems in the community. It seems that the fairies that have come of age to leave the community and go about their duties to royalty have gone missing. Reports have been told that some sort of creature has captured, tied them up, raped them and killed them; many of which seemed to have been eaten alive while others suffered a slow death of suffocation. While Plum has reported this news to the queen, it seems as though the queen is holding in this information in privacy; not announcing such events until she gets more information. In the mean time, the others in the community are oblivious to the events. One day, Blossom stumbled upon Plum and the Queen, her mother, talk among themselves some more about the situation because this time, one of the queen's daughter's have fallen victim to this creature. Upset by the news and the fact that her mother isn't doing anything about it even after the fact that her own daughter has fallen prey, Blossom decides to take it into her own hands and hunt down this creature and take it down once and for all. Sneaking away from the community, she went out to find this creature that has been killing the fairies. It appears that while on her search, the creature was hunting her and captures her; doing as she pleases with the defenseless fairy. What will become of Blossom and will anyone come out and rescue her? Will this creature spare her life? Or will her life become that of the others?

2d) Plum Plot?
I have nothing at this time for gold old Plum but I am willing to hear what ideas you would like to throw her way and what senarios she could find herself in. A little background info about Plum: She used to be the Queen's lover, well at least one of the Queen's favorite lovers anyway. Both Plum and the Queen had had much history with one another, such events allowed the two to even bare some children with each other, one of their children being Fayette. After a foolish mistake that Plum had made, the Queen banned her as her lover, threating to ban her from the community all together, but because of their past and the fact that she loved her too much and couldn't let Plum go, the queen decided to make Plum her second hand in command. Perhaps Plum searchs for another fairy to fill the whole left in her heart after the breakup, perhaps that fairy could be one of the very few offspring that was blessed to be a futa. Or maybe Plum just finds herself in some trouble? I'm willing and eager to hear what you may have in mind and what we can think up of for this girl.

3)Pirate x gypsy
You are a rogue, danderous pirate who enjoys pillaging towns and capturing their women. In one town, you come across a gypsy named Esperanza who sparks your interest. Instead of killing her, you spare her life though take her hostage onto your ship.. She is more than just a hostage as she soon becomes the ship's slave. She is rebellious towards you and the other pirates- refussing to do the commandsshe is told to do - and it seems that even death itself can not strike fear into her eyes. Her hot headed, rebellious way spark your interest so you take it upon your own hands to try to tame this wild child and set her straight. Romance can be involved. This rp could be either futa or yuri.

4) The On and off again couple {my character is the blonde while yours is the black hair]
1 2, 3
Sophia and [insert your character’s name here] have always been told that they were never meant for each other. Both their friends had warn them about each other, saying how that both Sophia and your character were complete opposites- which was true, one was the social butterfly though overly emotional at times while the other was more on the gothic, dark side- and that opposites never ever attract. Shrugging your friend’s warnings off, Sophia and your character decide to begin to date. It seems as though all is going well with one another and that your love seems to be unbreakable. However, after a huge fight, both girls call it quits and move on their way. Sophia is so taken aback by their break up that she does not take it well- at one point she goes as far as committing suicide though a close friend walks in on her and stops her in time. After hearing what had almost become of her ex, your character comforts Sophia and talks to her; after which much talking, they start dating once more & go as far as having make up sex with one another seeing how they have been far away from each other, it seems as though their passion and lust for each other only grew stronger while they were apart. Again, your friends, Sophia’s in particular, are baffled as to how she and your character take one each other back when your character was the reasoning for Sophia to take her own life. Her friends feel as though their best friend is oblivious and blinded by love that Sophia cannot open her eyes nor say no to your character; she just cannot accept the fact of moving on after and break up and that she indeed loved your character too much to let her ago. All is well once again and months go on since their last break up and Sophia’s incident. However, it seems as though Sophia messed up this time and cheated on your character after a hard night of partying. Having the guilt weighing down on her shoulders, Sophia confronts your character about what had happened and decide to call it quits once more, though not for long. Perhaps the two girls should have listened to their friends when they warned them as to how the relationship would not last; seeing how they were completely right. Weeks have gone by and it seems harder for Sophia to forget about her lover when she sees her every where she goes- at school, at the library, at the mall, at the park, even in her own home- it seems as though everything reminded her of your character. Once more, they decide to date and once more they have make up sex. Perhaps it is the makeup sex, though she doubts it, or that Sophia truly loves your character and cannot live without her that keeps her running back to her. The school year is coming to an end when a rumor begins to spread around that your character has went behind Sophia’s back and cheated on her; as of a revenge type of deal though your character thought nothing of it. Sophia begins to worry about the rumor though shrugs it off, seeing how it is just a rumor and nothing more. However, her friends begin to question her as to why she is still with your character after she cheated on her but Sophia comments back that it is false and just a rumor. Her suspicions of the rumor becoming true grew more and more after she noticed your character hasn’t been acting her normal self; she is becomes more and more distant and unaffectionate- not kissing Sophia as much as she used to and when she does it seems as though she is uninterested, she stopped snuggling and cuddling with Sophia, touching her, and whenever Sophia was in the mood, it seemed as though your character was not. Sophia vowed that if this rumor was true, then their relationship was completely over, no more would she take her back nor would she run back to your character. While sitting in class, Sophia decides to text your character to get to the bottom of this whole situation once and for all. After asking her and getting the reply of ‘yes,’ Sophia is crushed. Will Sophia be able to actually forget about your character and take her friends advice to move on or will she go running back to your character and face another heart break? Only time can tell..

*As you can see, this is just a roller coaster type of relationship for the two girls. If there is anything you would like to switch around, change, or if all looks good, then just let me know and we can work anything and all out. This is just a basic idea I had in mind. Also, for this particular plot, your character is more of the dominant one, while mine is more on the submissive side. Of course, at some parts of the rp they will be both equally dominant though yours more than mine.

4) Pokemon x trainer; http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=66578
Plot we can make up, seeing how I have nothing in mind. Perhaps, seeing how Jasmine helped the Amphy out when it was sick and was by its side until it got better, the bond between both trainer and pokemon has grown stronger. While she specializes in the steel type pokemon, there is always a soft spot in her heart for that one Amphy. How about one day, Jasmine finds herself in a jam as a wild pokemon comes along her path. This pokemon is quite rogue and shows no mercy as it attacks her; though she has no pokemon on her at the time. The Amphy is on watch at the lighthouse when it hears her screams of help and goes out to look for her; defeating the wild pokemon in the end. How about the tables turn and instead of the human helping the pokemon recovery for its wounds, the pokemon takes Jasmine in and stays by her side until she gets better?

5)when good pokemon go bad
-Basically, the Pokemon snap and turn on their trainer. They use hypo to control their trainer into doing whatever they wish- weather it be embarrsing or not. It's whatever you’re up for! For this rp, I was thinking of it being a threesome, but it can work with it only be a pokemonxtrainer rp; we can have the other drowse just be there as he keeps the trainer under his control while the other does whatever he/she wants to the trainer.

09/14/10 NEW!
On the outside, Kaiti Turner is your typical girl. She likes to talk about boys with her friends, go shopping, have sleepovers, and just enjoy the things that girls her age enjoy doing. On the outside, she always has a smile on her face and laughing about almost everything. But only few know the truth behind the mask that this girl is wearing; only a chosen few know her true identity and that her smiles are only covering up the true pain that she suffers each and every day. Kaiti's born name was Corey Andrew Turner. Kaiti is a trans-sexual, a girl trapped in a boy's body that was just screaming to come out. No one seemed to understand her, even her parents. Her parents felt as though it was just a phase that their son was going through or they suspected that he perhaps was even gay; a fate that they were more than willing to accept. It seemed as though she was alone in this world, and indeed that was the truth. She would find herself fighting with her parents because they no longer accepted her, resorting poor Kaiti to turn to drugs and alcohol to relief her pain and just get away from it all. After leaving her house and saving up her well earned money, Kaiti went about and had the surgery; one that would forever leave her true identity behind. After successful sessions, it seemed as though the girl that was begging to break free was finally getting what she wanted. Because of all the money she spent already, it seemed as though she did not have enough money to have the surgery to have her dick changed to a vagina; despite the fact that she must live with that little piece of her past until she could afford to get it done, Kaiti was happy with her new found life. However, the ridicule she took from her parents still continued no matter how many times she tried to escape it. After searching the internet, she came across a forum where people much like herself can get together and talk about their problems; helping each other with experiences in their own life and reassuring each other that they can get through it without the negativity in their life. It seemed as though this forum was having a get together in her neighborhood so Kaiti decided to head over to the get together with a friend of hers and see what it was all about. While there, Kaiti begins to talk to your character that seems to have similar problems in their life much like Kaiti. It seems as sparks fly between the two characters as a romance goes on between them.
*Basically, this is a romantic based plot. Your character can either A) be a trans sexual male turned completely female, B) a futa much like Kaiti, C) or perhaps just a regular girl who came to the get together because she has other problems in her life though gives advice to those like Kaiti.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom