Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beefy's Roleplay World~~ <3 (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schezwan.Beefy

Planetoid
Here you will find lists of pairing I'd like to do from fandoms, roleplays I currently have, about me and other original character's or original ideas I'd like to roleplay out. It may seem slightly scattered but I'll do my best to organize.
I'm going to put the following in bold because I'm sick of getting PMs from people who obviously don't read through the information to read.
Do not PM me about RP unless you can post 3-5 paragraphs per post and want an RP with plot rather than pure smut.
{THE LOW DOWN}
1.) My posts range from 3-5 paragraphs. I can do less but prefer that much and expect my partner to do the same.
2.) While many of my characters are submissive, they all (or most all) have back bones, personalities and complexities. I expect your characters to have their issues too.
3.) I like plots. And tons of drama, and I like to talk about these things before the RP and discuss ideas during the RP.
4.) If you plan to start an RP with me, please don't just drop it. Don't start something only to end it three posts later or without telling me. I'm okay with it if you're not enjoying yourself, but please tell me that you would like to discontinue the roleplay. It sucks to just be dropped for no reason.
5.) Please be literate. It's okay to make a few grammar or spelling mistakes every now and again, but if it happens every other sentences, it's pretty irksome.

And just a tip: I post better to people I know/talk to through IMs. If we talk a lot, I will respond more. Probably faster. If we're not talking, it's likely I just won't post at all for whatever reason. =[ Sorry.

PS: I'm really not as bad as I sound.
{The LIKES and the DISLIKES}
Settings: Western, Roman, Futuristic, Modern
Character types: Succubus/Incubus, Demons, Pirates, Super Heros, Gangsters
Kinks: Bondage, blow jobs, choking, Incest, blind folds, video taping, public places, some force, interracial, gang rape, piercings, tattoos, age play (10+ years can be sexy), size play (height).
Dislikes: Feces, golden showers, furries, cum buckets, Mpreg, gore, bestiality, overly violent sex/rape, death, torture, stretched lobes, shouta, vampires.

Pairings:
Brother X Sister
Father X Daughter
Succubus X Incubus
Princess X Servant
Noble Woman X Nobleman
Brothel Owner (Woman) X Client
Daughter of a Yakuza Boss X Right hand man
Married Man X Secretary (or something...)
Genie X Master

I would be more than willing to combine the kinks

Historical Roman with incest/blindfolds/age play or Interracial/age play/Size

I can type 4-6 paragraphs on this subject, and have basic to good understanding of Roman history.

If you are still up for one of this things, p.m me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom