Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tides of Time [TakodaVega, Shu, Cecidius]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was in a cave, focusing myself and healing from when the Beast was in control. Several Hunters came to find me over that time. It was a turbulent time." Zanfell rubbed his chest a bit. "At least I know I haven't been forgotten." He smiled faintly, and chuckled. The Vampyre sat on the ground, resting against a tree trunk. He dragged on his cigarette, and let the smoke plume out of his nostrils.

"And so... what have you figured out?" Zanfell replied to Phoenix. "The suspense is killing me." he said, slipping his hand into his pocket. He produced a coin from his pocket, and began running it between his fingers.

Tired of watching Zanfell smoke and having a pack of her own now that she couldn't smoke without a light, she stood up and she leaned over Zanfell touching her cigarette to his and sucked in. It lit her cigarette and brought back memories from Kaede, his scent was what reminded her. Kaede had been close to the Beast, much closer than many realized. Other than the two of them no one really knew what had happened between Kaede and the Beast.

'You will never be forgotten.' She told him while looking him in the eyes. She may have changed but Kaede, and Shadow, would always be a part of her. Therefore, the Beast and Zanfell would never be forgotten.

She looked into his eyes for only a few seconds and stood back up. She turned and looked at Siofragana, 'You never mentioned that you mother was still alive.' She said it as a statement and as something that should not be elaborated on, she went on, 'I'm sure we all have been undead long enough to know that dreams are something different to Vampires.' She distinctly said Vampires because she still did not consider herself a Vampyre. 'You of all people should know that I know that.' She knew that she had shared many a dream with Phoenix that was not necessarily 'common' for a Vampire. She continued, 'And I guess I'm not of your blood technically, since I was...yet again technically... above ground.'

"And so... what have you figured out?" Zanfell replied to Phoenix. "The suspense is killing me." he said.

'And how are you so sure she even knows?' She asked abruptly, 'She isn't all knowing like most tend to think.'

It was true that her feelings toward Siofragana, better know to them as Phoenix, weren't all that pleasant. She still blamed Phoenix for abandoning her when she needed her to the most. That wouldn't go away easily. Granted she realized that Phoenix wasn't omnipotent or anything like that, but she still felt like someone as close as her sister, Phe, should have been there for her when she needed it, even if she had tried to bock her out. That's how sisters were supposed to be right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom