Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas I've wanted to try. (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkitty

Super-Earth
I RP on thread and PMs only (No IM, AIM or the like) I would like a story with a plot and no short lines, paragraphs please.

I play girls 15 and up
Age play (younger girl/older man preferred but I will play the other way around)
Incest
Furry (human girl/furry guy, fantasy girl/furry guy. I will play furry girls and have played a tiger and a cheetah before)
Interracial (mostly black guy/white girl)
Beasty (from sentient animal to regular one, I mostly like dog and girl)
Fantasy, modern, sci-fi worlds and stories.

I have played and may play on PM’s only.

Vore (Prey only)
Cannibal/Dolcett (Prey only)

Things I like.

Tropical locations
If you like it I’m up for all three holes being used
Cum inside or outside (prefer inside)
All my girls will be using some kind of birth control unless you ask for them not to.
I’m good with pregnancy or rick of pregnancy.
A little rough sex. (Ass smacking and hair pulling. Nothing that will leave a mark.)
Group sex (mostly one girl many guys but I can play this one the other way)
I can play multiple characters.

NO WAY!
The stuff that goes in the toilet should go in there.

Well, the age limit on this site is 15+ so the girl and the son have to be 15 or older. I like the idea. She could be the play thing of the son and father. How about this for the girl?

PM me if you want to give one of them a try.

RE: Ideas I've wanted to try. (M/F)

Okay for a little clearing up. On both of these I want a plot, not a Viking raiding party. (You know grab the first one that comes along, bang her, throw her down then grab the next one.) If either guy did that the cops would have nice bracelets for them and a personal photo shot with orange pj’s. I’ll make it easy for you but you have to come up with a plain.

On the first one the older girl can know about it or this is the first time he tries it but he has thought about it many years before.

Okay new ideas.

I’m in the mood for furry on human

1. I liked my Tribal girl’s story and would like to try it again. The story is simple furry wolves need human females to reproduce with. So they capture them then keep them or sell them to other wolves. Ages of the females they catch are 15 – early 30’s. I can give more details if someone is interested.

2. My Tina show thread part 2. It’s a year after little redhead Tina was the play thing an older human male. Her parents divorced after they found out about what was happening and she went to live with her dad who got a job in a town of furries. After she moves in an older furry guy next door takes a liking to her and in my furry culture 13 and up is of legal age. When the dad finds out he can’t say too much because he has found a young furry girl, I’m thinking a bunny girl. I would need someone who could play the older furry guy and maybe the dad. I would play Tina and the bunny girl. Incest is not frowned at in my furry culture so if the dad tries with Tina it’s okay.

3. Lonely college nerds. I would like to play this one human girl multiple (5-6) furry guys. I can be talked into furry girl and human guys but you’ll have to work at it. Okay, a group of college nerd types are tired of being alone. So they look up site that sells exotic pets (I.e. females). They buy one and when she arrives she fulfills their every sexual desire making them treat her great. They buy her sexy outfits to wear around their house and to taking her places. Basically she becomes one of the guys with benefits. This isn’t a thing were she can’t say no to sex she just doesn’t want to and the better they treat her the more she’ll like it and want it.

4. An older guy and his dog want to find some one to play with. Maybe talk her into it or grab her and keep her hidden away, either way she will soon agree to doing what they want because she likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom