Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Surprise

Quietman

Super-Earth
After running all the scenarios through my head one last time and finding no large gaping holes in my plan. I feel it is time to begin this little adventure ... so, without further ado I slammed the heavy side entry door with enough force to literally shake the door frame.

Ok , they're definitely aware that someone has arrived home now ...

He , most likely is scrabbling for clothes and should be scooting his lonely housewife fucking ass out the window and across the backyard momentarily , gutless little prick ..... putting on clothes along the way. She is hastily putting on a robe and encouraging him to move his young ass faster ... all the time wondering why hubby is home in the middle of the afternoon and spoiling her fun with the lawn boy.

Walking over to the kitchen window and peering out across the backyard I confirmed the first ... there he goes running across the lawn not even bothering to look back .... gutless punk. Turning toward the hallway I heard the click of the bedroom door as it closed and the padding of slippered feet as they made their way toward the kitchen and her voice sounding slightly irritated "John".

Rounding the corner and coming face to face with a large man in ski mask , pointing a .45 in her face , must have been the last thing on earth she thought she would see on her way to discovering of what went bump in the house.

"Nope , it ain't John bitch and if you scream I'll put another hole in that pretty little head for you"

The look on her face would have made one of those priceless commercials you see everywhere ... I almost chuckled , but I knew I had better get control of the situation ... fast.

Reaching out , quick as a cat , I grabbed a handful of hair and shoved her back up against the wall ... almost lifting her off her feet and bumping her head against the wall hard enough to daze her in the process.

"Please ... please, don't hurt me ... what do you want from me " she pleaded .

"That's an easy enough question to answer .... two things bitch ...pussy and money" I snarled. "I have been watching you give both away to that skinny assed little punk that mows the grass ... now I want some for myself" I lied.

My intentions had nothing to do with money ... I was here to teach her a lesson ... well , that and to have a good time in the process. A man has to have a little fun on the job , it helps with the monotony you see.

"Now , just for shits and giggles , I want to tell you how this works ... I am going to get what I want ... whether you fight me or not ... it don't matter ... I like to take my pussy and that's what I am going to do ... but I don't necessarily like looking down into a swollen mess of a face as I fuck .... but I have before , so it's your call on that."

Without giving her time to answer I began dragging her by the hair toward the living room ... making sure that I kept her on her tip toes like a puppet ... feet barely touching. She was , after all , a tiny woman ... barely 5 foot and no more than 110 ... I really never understood why my brother married this tiny scrap of a bitch ... not much meat here at all.

He always described her to me as his tiny porcelain doll . He talked about her as if she were some kind of piece of art .... yeah , she was some kind of work of art alright ... fucking around on him with the hired help.

Well ,I was here to even things up a little ... get some family revenge. I had watched her ruin him from a distance ... watched helplessly , as she changed him right before our eyes. Unable to do anything to stop it , I had witnessed the emasculation of my beloved brother by a woman who was not much bigger than a child. Watched as she snipped off his balls and slipped them in her purse.

I had discovered her little thing with the lawn boy by accident ... or providence ... who knows ? I do find it odd that a new truck would break down just past their driveway , not to mention a cell phone with no signal ... leaving me no choice but to walk back to their house. Walking up the driveway I noticed the lawn service truck , but did not see or hear any evidence of any work going on.

Knowing they always use the side door I headed that way and just as I was about to knock I heard a noise from the pool area. She must be taking a dip in the pool I thought as I walked on in that direction ... looking over the untrimmed hedge I got an eyeful that day ... yeah , someone was taking a dip ... but it wasn't her ... lawn boy was dipping about 7 inches of meat in her cunt from behind .... pouring it to her good too .... she was bent over a poolside table , head wagging as his balls slapped a beat on her puss.

Not saying a word I turned back to the house and went on inside to make my call from the kitchen . Calling a friend at the dealership to come get me and explaining I would be waiting at my truck .

Hanging up the phone I paused at the window looking out at my new sister-in-law and the lawn boy wondering what the fuck was I to do now. I definitely needed time to decide how to handle this ... I knew I could never tell my brother about it ... it would kill him.

I stood at the kitchen window and watched for a moment .. even snapped a few photos of the ongoing festivities with my cell phone ..... lawn boy was early twenties ... 5'5" ... 130 .. very skinny and almost looked comical , but there wasn't nothing comical about the meat he was swinging or the way he was pounding her pussy. He was still pounding when I eased out the door and on down the driveway ... got to admit he had some stamina to be such a little guy.

I tried hard to figure out a way to let John know what was going on , some way to let him see for himself or some way to change his thinking about women in general . Some way to get his balls back .... I tried to talk to him about things and even tried to get him to step out and get some strange.

"You are letting that wife of yours put you on too short of a chain brother ... come on with me and let's pick up some sluts and have some fun like we used to" I offered.

" Forget that Jim ... she is the only one for me brother ... she is the only love for me."

"Give me a break ... I was talking a little strange pussy , not love brother. Big difference in terms and thought patterns here .. you are way to hung up on the hearts and flowers shit ... you need to be more like me and treat the bitches like fuck meat ... they will love you for it "

"I can't do that Jim , it is all about mutual respect and treating them like ladies with me . ... I like to put them on a pedestal and treat them like queens...." he said with a smile.

"Well that is the difference between us then brother ... I like to treat them like whores and make them beg for cock ... I like to bring the slut out in them ... introduce them to what they were really put here for .... a place for my cum to land" I said with a leer.

This was not going anywhere fast. He was just cut from different cloth than me ... but he was my brother and I was going to make her pay for what she has done to him. That's when I came up with my plan to show her what she really was .. put her in her place while introducing her to a little chaos in her otherwise perfect world.

Dragging her into the living room I flung her to the floor and stood over her as she cowered on the rug. Her robe had came open allowing me to see her naked body underneath ... small pert tits , flat tight stomach , small patch of black hair on her cunt ... and the most breathtaking alabaster skin I had ever seen .... brother was right in one regard, she did look like a tiny porcelain doll.

"Why are you doing this to me ...who are you and what have I done to you " she whined through tears from the floor. " Shut the fuck up cunt and stand up ... learn to speak when you're spoken to and things will be easy for you"

Reaching down I got another handful of hair and drug her to her feet .. "When I tell you to do something I want you to do it without hesitation ... you understand me cunt " I snarled into her face.

"Yes .... yes , I do" she whimpered. Standing before me, her robe hanging only on one shoulder now , allowing more of her beauty to show . The tiny blue veins on her breasts showing through the almost transparent white skin. Her cherry red nipple standing rigid , goosebumps sprayed across her chest and abdomen . She was a living doll and she is either getting excited or mighty cold I thought to myself.

"Take the robe off ... I want to see all of you slut" She quickly shed the robe and stood naked to the world ... trembling with fear as I stood menacingly close to her , gun still in hand. Moving behind her I placed an arm around her and let my hand rest on her flat stomach . Pulling her back toward me until her back was flush against my body.

With my gun hand I stroked circles around her nipple with the barrel of the .45 .... more whimpering from her along with some fresh tears. I was finding the tears a little exciting that combined with the warmth of her body ... in fact I was beginning to get into the whole scene .. the fearful look in her eyes and the whole power thing was causing my cock to harden.

Leaning down I put my lips against her ear and whispered " I am going to enjoy putting my thick cock in every hole you got " "Oh God no" she cried "please just take my money and leave"

"No way cunt ... I want my share today" I whispered as I eased my hand down her belly to her pussy. I deftly dropped a finger down and ran it across her clit , between the lips and paused at the opening to her cunt. I could feel the heat rising and found what I had suspected all along ... she was dripping wet.

"Besides it looks like you need me to finish what the lawn boy started .... does your husband know you're fucking around .... does he know you're a hot ass slut that can't keep her legs together " I chided as I stroked my finger in and out of her flooded pussy.

At this she only whimpered more and cringed as I continued to finger fuck her ... letting my finger rub across her clit and into her creamy pussy ... slowly rubbing circles around the hard little nub ... then plunging two fingers inside her dripping cunt while flicking her clit with my thumb ... this brought a moan to her lips . "See you need me to finish you , bitch ..... you are hot as a cat in heat"

Strange thing is ... I was getting to that point myself. I admit this started out as a payback in a way ... but it was quickly turning into something more feral ... more erotic than revenge for my brother .... this was turning into some hot ass sex. I need to get back to business and make the bitch suffer. I have to stay focused and not get sidetracked or caught up by her beauty.

Forcing her face down on the floor I knelt with one knee in her back and lay my gun on the coffee table. I took out the folding hunting knife I had brought and began to cut her robe into strips. This done I swept the coffee table clean with my arm sending candles and coasters across the floor.

I arose with her in my grasp and roughly forced her to kneel across the table and bound her wrists and thighs to the legs of the heavy coffee table. This put her in a position that allowed me full access to her cunt and ass.

Realizing her plight and what was about to happen she began to cry and plead with me to stop. Being dead set on my intentions , unwilling to listen to reason and just plain tired of her blubbering I took the sleeve of the robe and formed a gag that I tied tightly in place stifling her whining.

Stepping back to admire my handiwork I was delighted to see that she was completely secured , completely exposed , and completely available to me ... no matter what hole I chose ... although, if I wanted a blowjob I would need to remove the gag .... fat chance of me sticking my cock in that mouth ... she looked as though the tears would dry and anger would eventually replace the fear. I am quite positive she might take a bite if I got too close.

No ... want be any cock sucking today ... I have plenty to do on this end ..... she did have a beautiful ass ... not quite as big as I usually like ... but nice and heart-shaped .... cute. .... something else cute was the way her pouty little cuntlips peeked out at me ... almost begging to be pierced with a hard fuck pole and that is what I had on my hands now .... my fuck pole was hard as steel and straining against my pants.

Kicking off my shoes I positioned myself behind her , still standing over her. Undoing my belt , I eased my zipper down .... letting her hear the sound of it , letting the full meaning and its purpose sink in ....letting the knowledge that she was about to get fucked by a masked stranger settle over her.

Dropping my pants I grasped my cock and stroked it while gazing down on her ... what a sight she was ... bound to the table , beautiful ass up in the air .... whimpering sounds coming from her gagged mouth . Her pretty head straining back and looking at me ... her eyes wide with fear at the sight of me stroking my 8 inch thick cock. The power I felt was intoxicating.

I had enough foreplay ... dropping down on my knees behind her , I placed the tip of my blood engorged cock against the lips of her pussy. Grasping her by her narrow hips I plunged the entire length into her drenched cunt .. causing a deep guttural grunt from me and a muffled cry from her.

I detached myself from anything I had ever been taught about love , tenderness or how to treat a lady and proceeded to fuck this bitch like an animal. I alternated between short hard strokes , long deep slow strokes to long deep hard strokes ... whatever felt good to me is what I did ... she was just a tool to facilitate the extraction of cum from my balls ... nothing more than fuckmeat. I was showing her where her place truly is in my world. I was simply doing what my brother should have done from the get go.

I watched my steel cock as it disappeared inside her tight pussy ... leering at the way it pulled her tight cuntlips back on the out strokes ... watching her head as she began to wag it back and forth blubbering into the gag .... knowing the bitch was beginning to enjoy the fucking despite her circumstances.

The fact that her lust was taking control over her and bringing out the primal side of her , for some reason enraged me. I wanted to punish her for this and I began slapping her on her lily white ass as I fucked her ... bare handed I spanked her ass until it was red and blazing hot ... leaving stark red hand prints on the white skin ... God , the feel of her blistering hot ass against my stomach as I pounded her cunt was too much .... I could go on no longer. I pulled my throbbing cock from her and shot my cum across the smooth white skin of her back.

I was exhausted , my breath coming hard and fast through the ski mask .... sweat pouring down my back. Muscles tired and cramping from kneeling for so long. I arose and sat back on the sofa , trying to regain my composure. I sat there looking down on her ... herself wore down and collapsed across the table ... cum pooled on her back ... still beautiful , even though I had used and abused her, treating her like meat, she still held a beauty that almost shined.

I could see how she could hold power over a weaker personality. I could see how someone like my brother would put this one on a pedestal , but not me ... she is just a whoring cunt like the rest of them and I had gotten some revenge for what she had done to my brother. I had shown her her place in the food chain . Fucked her like a whore and left her my cum for her troubles.

Now , let's see what she has to say.

Kneeling beside her head I roughly grabbed her by the hair and held her still while I wiped my cock clean on her face and removed the gag. "So , tell me cunt how does it feel to be made a slut ... to be used for a cum receptacle .... how does it feel to be taken advantage of ... you cheating whore"

"I am not a cheating whore .... I love my husband and I would never willingly do anything to hurt him or disrespect him" she cried.

"Sure you wouldn't ... we both know that the lawn boy was just in your bedroom naked discussing with you whether to plant gerber daisies or petunias along the drive"

"He was here doing exactly what you are doing ... raping me ... taking what you want ... being an asshole" she said defiantly.

"Bullshit lady ... I know you have been fucking him for awhile now ... I even seen you fucking him beside the pool ... so don't give me any bullshit about him raping you"

"Rape ... sex for blackmail ... it's all the same to me".... she replied "It seems that all you bastards want from women is to control us and our pussy ...and it seems to make you feel more like a man when you take it .... you get your power trip from taking another mans loving wife and stripping her of her dignity .... raping someone who is obviously of a higher class than you"

"I was not always rich ... at one point ,not so long ago ,I did what I had to ... I survived in the streets anyway I could .... then my luck changed and I was able to pull myself up from that and move here to this country ... I knew the lawn boy from that time. I was forced to work for his uncle as a prostitute."

Through tears she continued "The lawn boy is poor and new to this country ,my husband felt pity for him and hired him to take care of the lawn. He recognized me and he has been blackmailing me ever since ... I do what he wishes for I could never confess this shameful part of me to the one I love .. I would kill myself first."

Her story brought a feeling of deep angst to me .. if this story is true , and obviously it is ... for no one is that good of an actress . I am totally in the wrong here today ... I have raped and abused an innocent woman ... not to mention that she is my brothers wife. I stood open mouth gaping down at her feeling so guilty about what I had done to this poor creature.

Then to my further shock I heard her next clearly spoken words "I would expect such behavior from the lawn boy , after all he was raised by cruel men in a cruel place , but I would never expect this from my husbands brother. Who was raised by gentle parents in a land of wealth and humanity. You think that ski mask hides your voice Jim ? I know who you are."

Taking off the mask , no need for that now ... I looked down and saw that defiant look in her eyes once more ... a sort of smug look , as if she felt as though she had an upper hand on me now ... a look that told me that she was enjoying my feelings of guilt and shame at what I had done.

Hmmmmm ,interesting . She is feeling all uppity and self righteous ... thinking I am going to confess to what a beast I am and what ? apologize .... she obviously doesn't know me ... for I remember the way she got into it and started fucking back ... the way her cunt stayed wet from the get go ... no , she doesn't know me ... nothing like my brother. No hearts , flowers or remorse here .I know her and her gender are all sluts through and through. They want a man just to take what he wants from time to time.

Kneeling down beside her head ... I took my semi-hard cock in my hand and pumped it twice ... it was hard now ... not full hard but hard enough . "Look bitch .. let me tell you how its going to be ... you might have been better off keeping your little sad tale to yourself ... because now the lawn boy is not the only one who is going to get a steady supply of that hot cunt of yours... Ol' big brother Jim is going to be dropping by as well ... now open up that pretty mouth and let me sample your head ... no biting either .... bitch "

Back
Top Bottom