Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected lab results by RobBase086 and Foxykoko

Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:
She moaned a bit louder against his ear and blushed as he played with her. She bit his neck softly and gave him a small lick against his neck. She grinned and began to stoke him up and as her knees began to get weak. "Ooh... hun!" She moaned a bit louder.

He loved it that he was making her moan louder for him. His fingers slid inside her deeper and deeper moving faster and faster now. His fingers thrusting harder and harder inside her. He kissed her lips and then told her, "Hold on stroking my cock baby!" He then sopped finger fucking her pussy and placed his hands onto her hips lifting her then up onto the side of the hot tub. He spread her legs apart and slid his fingers back inside her with his thumb massaging her clit. "You like that don't you lover?"

She gasped softly as he reentered his fingers into her pussy. She softly slid her hand into his hair as she leaned back, holding herself up on the rock. She moaned a bit louder and bit her lip softly. "Mm..." She whimpered. "I love it." He was driving her crazy and he would know it as her hips arched against his hand and her hand that was playing with his hair moved to her perky breast that begged to be played with as well. "Mm... Your amazing!"

As he continued to finger fuck her pussy with his fingers. He smiled and then began to kiss and lick with his tongue and lips her inner thighs. As he pulled her closer to his lips. The tip of his tongue slid up and down her pussy slit. He even licked her clit with his tongue. He began to suck onto her clit and move his tongue up and down her pussy slit now. "You love it don't you baby?" As he continued to lick deeper and deeper inside her now. "I knew you would love it!" Feeling her hand in his hair as she played with it. He squeezed her nice firm ass licking and eating her out faster and faster with his tongue and changing directions inside her pussy.

RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
He loved it that he was making her moan louder for him. His fingers slid inside her deeper and deeper moving faster and faster now. His fingers thrusting harder and harder inside her. He kissed her lips and then told her, "Hold on stroking my cock baby!" He then sopped finger fucking her pussy and placed his hands onto her hips lifting her then up onto the side of the hot tub. He spread her legs apart and slid his fingers back inside her with his thumb massaging her clit. "You like that don't you lover?"

She gasped softly as he reentered his fingers into her pussy. She softly slid her hand into his hair as she leaned back, holding herself up on the rock. She moaned a bit louder and bit her lip softly. "Mm..." She whimpered. "I love it." He was driving her crazy and he would know it as her hips arched against his hand and her hand that was playing with his hair moved to her perky breast that begged to be played with as well. "Mm... Your amazing!"

As he continued to finger fuck her pussy with his fingers. He smiled and then began to kiss and lick with his tongue and lips her inner thighs. As he pulled her closer to his lips. The tip of his tongue slid up and down her pussy slit. He even licked her clit with his tongue. He began to suck onto her clit and move his tongue up and down her pussy slit now. "You love it don't you baby?" As he continued to lick deeper and deeper inside her now. "I knew you would love it!" Feeling her hand in his hair as she played with it. He squeezed her nice firm ass licking and eating her out faster and faster with his tongue and changing directions inside her pussy.

Jade gasped even deeper and moaned louder. "OO! Babe!" She moaned as she bucked her hips at him gently. Her fingers entangled themselves in his hair as her head layed in poor pleasure.

Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

Jade gasped even deeper and moaned louder. "OO! Babe!" She moaned as she bucked her hips at him gently. Her fingers entangled themselves in his hair as her head layed in poor pleasure.

"That is it lover!" As he continued licking and eating her out. His tongue licked harder and harder inside her. As it changed and rotated in different directions. Sucking onto her clit. His tongue would not stop at all.

RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:

"That is it lover!" As he continued licking and eating her out. His tongue licked harder and harder inside her. As it changed and rotated in different directions. Sucking onto her clit. His tongue would not stop at all.

She gasped again and moaned louder as he made her orgasm once more. "Oh, babe!" She bit her lip and arched her hips as she pulled him up to her. She kissed him passionately with even ore hunger. "Your amazing" she whispered.

Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

She gasped again and moaned louder as he made her orgasm once more. "Oh, babe!" She bit her lip and arched her hips as she pulled him up to her. She kissed him passionately with even ore hunger. "Your amazing" she whispered.

"Yes baby?" He mumbled out in between licking her sweet pussy. Feeling her arch her hips and then feeling her pull him up to her. He kissed her back deeply and passionately. Robert was thinking about taking her to his bedroom to make love to her for the rest of the night. "Shall we go back to my bedroom baby?"

Jade blushed and nodded softly a bit speechless. She slid back into the water so she could get out properly and hopefully not fall do to her weak knees. She wrapped her arms around him again and kissed him. "You are way to good to me... just wait tell its my turn" she said with a wink as she moved to the stairs.

Foxykoko said:
Jade blushed and nodded softly a bit speechless. She slid back into the water so she could get out properly and hopefully not fall do to her weak knees. She wrapped her arms around him again and kissed him. "You are way to good to me... just wait tell its my turn" she said with a wink as she moved to the stairs.

Robert waited for her to join him in getting out of the pool as he kindly helped her slide back into the hot tub. He felt her wrap her arms around him and kiss him. He kissed her back. "Well I love to spoil the woman who I plan to get to know and hopefully get serious with." He told her with a smile. "Oh I cannot wait til it is your turn! I bet you will get great!!" As he walked with her up the stairs and winked back at her. He then smacked her playfully on her firm ass now. As a loud smack echoes in the room.

RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

Robert waited for her to join him in getting out of the pool as he kindly helped her slide back into the hot tub. He felt her wrap her arms around him and kiss him. He kissed her back. "Well I love to spoil the woman who I plan to get to know and hopefully get serious with." He told her with a smile. "Oh I cannot wait til it is your turn! I bet you will get great!!" As he walked with her up the stairs and winked back at her. He then smacked her playfully on her firm ass now. As a loud smack echoes in the room.

"You'll love it!" She moans softly as he smacked her on the ass. She smiled and pulled him into her for another kiss. She passionately kissed him wrapping her arms tightly around him again.

Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

"You'll love it!" She moans softly as he smacked her on the ass. She smiled and pulled him into her for another kiss. She passionately kissed him wrapping her arms tightly around him again.

"Oh I bet I will love it all right!" He feels her pull him into her and returns the kiss and sucks onto her tongue and lower lip. He places his hands onto her nice firm ass and gives it a nice squeeze. "Shall we make love and cuddle in my bed lover?"

"Mmm... that sounds nice...' She said blushing softly and moving ahead of him in a teasing manner. "whats taking you so long..?" She giggled and teased.

Foxykoko said:
"Mmm... that sounds nice...' She said blushing softly and moving ahead of him in a teasing manner. "whats taking you so long..?" She giggled and teased.

"I am glad that you like that lover!" He noticed her moving ahead of him rather quickly when she does not know how to get to his bedroom. So he races past her and then grabs a hold of her hand and takes her into his bedroom now and places her onto the bed. He kisses her deeply and passionately onto her lips. He begins to slide his cock inside her now. Sliding deeper into her feeling still how tight she is. "Come on baby!"

She giggled as he pulled her along with him before she could blink she was on his bed and enjoying herself again. She gasped as he slid back into her. The feel of his thick hard cock drove her crazy as her body arched up against him.

Foxykoko said:
She giggled as he pulled her along with him before she could blink she was on his bed and enjoying herself again. She gasped as he slid back into her. The feel of his thick hard cock drove her crazy as her body arched up against him.

His hands fondled and squeezed her breasts. His fingers began to play with her nipples while he slid inside her. His cock slid deeper and deeper into her. Feeling her body arching up to meet him. He kissed her deeply and passionately as his cock slid faster and faster now.

She moaned louder as he groped her. She kissed him back passionately as her hands softly clawed his back and her legs wrapped around his hips loosely. "Mmm... babe..." She moaned in his ear and gasped as he played with her nipples.

Foxykoko said:
She moaned louder as he groped her. She kissed him back passionately as her hands softly clawed his back and her legs wrapped around his hips loosely. "Mmm... babe..." She moaned in his ear and gasped as he played with her nipples.

"You feel good sexy!" He grinded deeper into her and harder now. Thrusting harder into her and faster now. He moved one hand from her breast to her ass and gave it a nice smack as they grinded together. He then felt her roll over onto him and she was on top now in control of the situation.

She moaned softly as she sat down on him and made his hips still for a moment. She began to kiss and nibble on his neck as her bounced with her hip against his chest. She moved at a gentle pace as she kissed down his chest and then up to his lips where she could kisses him passionately. Thanking him for letting her have a bit of control. Her hips and clit ground against him and they kissed.

Foxykoko said:
She moaned softly as she sat down on him and made his hips still for a moment. She began to kiss and nibble on his neck as her bounced with her hip against his chest. She moved at a gentle pace as she kissed down his chest and then up to his lips where she could kisses him passionately. Thanking him for letting her have a bit of control. Her hips and clit ground against him and they kissed.

Robert smiled as she started to take control and loved what she was doing to him. He kissed her back deeply and passionately. Feeling her hips grinding into his. "Are you my naughty girl baby?" Kissing her once again and smiling after saying that to her.

She blushed and moaned a "yes". She pulled up off of him teasing him a bit as she glided back and forth making his member trace her pussy. "Are you my dirty boy?" She asked softly with a grin on her face?

Foxykoko said:
She blushed and moaned a "yes". She pulled up off of him teasing him a bit as she glided back and forth making his member trace her pussy. "Are you my dirty boy?" She asked softly with a grin on her face?

He smiled when he heard her moan a yes to him. Feeling her teasing him as he wanted her more now. "Yes I am lover and stop teasing me please because you are driving me wild for you!" He sits up kissing her lips deeply and passionately as he gives her ass a smack now.

"Mmm... babe... You drove me wild from the moment I say you." She blushed and slid down on him with a soft moan. She then slid up and off him and kissed her way down to his member and took him deep into her mouth.

Foxykoko said:
"Mmm... babe... You drove me wild from the moment I say you." She blushed and slid down on him with a soft moan. She then slid up and off him and kissed her way down to his member and took him deep into her mouth.

"OH GOD BABY! That is it!" Feeling her sliding up and down his shaft and then deciding to move down his body to suck his cock. He loved what she was doing to him as he then grabbed the back of her head to help her suck his cock. He fondled her breasts and moved his hand on down to her pussy now. Massaging and rubbing your pussy.

She moaned loudly as she continued to move faster on him. She would stop every now and then to flick her tongue against the head of his cock while her hand stroked him. She licked him and had so much fun teasing him with her mouth. "Mmm..." She moaned loudly enjoying herself.

Foxykoko said:
She moaned loudly as she continued to move faster on him. She would stop every now and then to flick her tongue against the head of his cock while her hand stroked him. She licked him and had so much fun teasing him with her mouth. "Mmm..." She moaned loudly enjoying herself.

He loved how loud that she would moan for him and he grabbed a hold of her long dark hair pulling her face and mouth into his cock. He bucked his hips to meet her mouth. "That is it baby! You suck good lover!" He smiled about this and moaned in pleasure. "I am about ready to cum sweetie!"

"Then cum for me.." She smiled and continued to move even faster on him. She moaned louder encouraging him to do so. She looked up at him at deep throated him deep into her mouth as her tongue rubbed against him roughly.

Foxykoko said:
"Then cum for me.." She smiled and continued to move even faster on him. She moaned louder encouraging him to do so. She looked up at him at deep throated him deep into her mouth as her tongue rubbed against him roughly.

He cums deeply down her throat and feel her hand pleasing his cock. He explodes some cum onto her face as well. "Oh yeah! I am cumming now baby!" He looked at her and smiled as he felt her sucking every last drop of his cum. "Tastes good does it not lover?"

Back
Top Bottom