Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royalty, Love, Lust & Betrayal (NSFW Fantasy RP Plot)

Ziamagix563

Meteorite
Original RP Thread before you Pm me

Additional Tags: Fictional historical Fantasy, pregnancy risk, breeding, potential cheating, mistrust, corruption, blackmail, betrayal, romance, lust, witchcraft, war (more if possible or discussed)

Plot:

YC is a new young King that must get a wife to make his Queen for his kingdom. He is a new King because his father has died mysteriously. Nonetheless, he soon gets a hot virgin loyal wife in return. The only issue is that she is the son of his ememy but he could breed her all he wants but it takes time. As far as plot goes, maybe he finds temptation in other women like he used to be a bachelor before he was married to my oc. Maybe he gives into the temptation and finds a mistress or few.

Maybe one of them are after the crown. Nonetheless, YC has to go to war and after an long tedious few weeks of battle he comes home and have good pent up/frustrated/stress relief sex with his wife or mistress back at home. As this could be a form of dark romance is that MC has practiced witchcraft which is illegal and treason. She would do anything to keep her power and make her husband succeed. She learns witchcraft from her mother who visits the castle often. Although she isn't caught, their inner circle suspects her as such and to top it off they framed MC to look like she betrayed her husband by giving his enemies very sensitive information.

YC is also told that his wife could be the main cause for his father's death in the first place. She is the daughter of his enemy across the world after all. An form of distrust could happen between our characters, especially if his mistress ends up pregnant except MC. Jealousy and resentment would surely rise in my character's personality. In this rp, anything could happen. They could fall in love, out of love, make up, have legitimate heirs or children, divorce, remarry, become lovers to enemies it will really be up to our characters.

Of course other ideas could happen too to keep the story going. Do you wish to add or change anything? Feel free to pm me. Your IRL gender doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom