Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female RP Guidelines and RP Interest Opener!

Ziamagix563

Meteorite
Hello there! I can't wait to meet you and start one hell of a roleplay with you!

List of plots (they could be combined and merge too!)

So, I have a few ideas.

-Royalty x servant

-Guard x royalty

-Witch x Knight

-Duke x secretary

-Lovers to Enemies

-Enemies to Lovers

-Vampire x Hunter (Hunter could be a inventor too)

-Vampire x Witch

-Arranged Marriage

-Pirate x royalty

-If your open to new plots and ideas let me know and we will work something out!

-

RP Courtesy Rules & Info:

1. [RP Setting Preference & Genders]

- I mostly do oc x oc. I rarely do canon x oc.

- My RP partner oc's can be any gender. Sometimes I do like to play the male (even though I end up role-playing male 90% of the time in other sites) I'd like to rp female ocs more often. Even though it says B x G or M x F please note that I do not mind non binary or trans characters pairing with mine. As long as there is a Dom, sub, and/or switch role I am satisfied. They also just have to be fine with some sort of romance.

- Almost all of my characters are a part of the LGBTQ+ community but none of them are 100% gay or lesbian. Hence why I only listed M x F (preferably) even though they can be in a purely homosexual relationship. They are between Omnisexual, Pansexual, Androsexual, and Bisexual. I barely have sheer Heterosexual ocs lol.

2. [OC's Appearances, Background, Backstories]

-Your ocs could be of any race, religion, Ethnicity, etc. I'm fine with that.

-My ocs come in many skin tones and ethnicities themselves.

3. [RP Partners]

- No minors. They must be 18+ to roleplay with me because I tend to rp dark themes not meant for minors. I do not care if most minors know dark themes I just won't do it.

-NO DISCORD RPS WITH NEW PARTNERS! I have tried to rp with people recently there because they would say that they'll be more active there when they aren't. I like to use discord rps who are actually active on discord so if you are new to me, please do not ask for discord rp. I would need to rp with you first to get a idea how you rp before I even CONSIDER an discord rp with you.

-Please read this completely.

4. [Be Honest About How much you can write]

- Please, for the love of everything sweet, do not tell me your descriptive and you write 3 sentences Max. That would drive me crazy!

5. [Paragraph requirements]

- Write at least 2-3 paragraphs at minimum and be consistent. I am a descriptive writer and if I enjoy a rp then I write about 4-6 paragraphs and I do not expect you to do the same but at the same time I do not want my rp partner doing shorter sentences either.

(Exception: Please let me know if you are tired, your busy enough where you had to go but didn't want to leave me hanging so you put a short reply, etc. Doing this and letting me know these things will keep me interested in the rp and I wouldn't feel like I wasted my time on someone who potentially doesn't enjoy the rp but is too nervous or whatnot to admit it)

6. [Grammar & Spelling]

- I am not really too strict when it comes to grammar. All I ask is for you to have basic grammar etiquette. No saying "you" as "u" or "I" as "i". Say the full word and capitalize words such as names, places, titles. Also capitalize the first word of a sentence. Not doing this also drives me crazy too. As far as spelling, as long as I know what you are saying you are fine because typos happen. Just try not to make it a constant reoccurring issue because I will let you know if that's the case.

7. [Themes]

- I do not do roleplays where everything is always happy and nothing bad happens. It's not realistic and it's boring. Also, I do not do rps where everything bad happens and nothing good happens (even though sadly that's more realistic) still I don't want to rp that either. It's too depressing.

- I like to roleplay with a mixture of good and bad things. My themes includes erotica rp, violence, language, and drama that can vary to so many ways. I can also play dark themes. Dm me to know more about those dark themes and erp info. ;)

8. [Potential RP Hiatus or/and potential misunderstandings ]

- Don't ghost me. Let me know if you can't continue or you will be gone for x amount of times. I won't get mad and will completely understand.

-If any type conflict arise, please try to be respectful and do not jump into conclusions and I will do the same. Ask what I mean and I will do the same. It avoids unnecessary conflicts. If I am wrong about what my rp partners may have said or didn't say I will sincerely apologize. :)

9. [Lore & Storytelling]

I love to plan before role-playing and I love to have at least basic info and a visual appearance of our characters so it's better to describe them in writing when the time comes. My characters forms are usually basic and brief because I put my efforts more into the rp itself and it's also because I make new oc for each potential rp partner. Therefore, it doesn't take me long making a basic form such as

Name:

Appearance(s):

Personality/Background/Extras: Will be revealed in RPs.

10. [Triggers]

- Too many mentions of suicidal themes especially if they don't make sense to the plot whatsoever

- No pedophilia (obviously)

- No beastiality (for me furries are kinda meh and I wouldn't rp it. It's cool if your into that, I just don't rp it.) *Exception: Werewolves that can turn into humans or have a human form at any given time. Aka, shapeshifters*

- I can't rp incest but the mentions of it (Backstory) is fine.

-Honestly, that's about it. You got a life, I got a life. Be respectful and I will do the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom