Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shemale X Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schezwan.Beefy

Planetoid
Hello boys and girls~
So, I'm looking for someone to roleplay a Shemale X Male relationship. I have an idea for this RP, and if you take interest in it and have any suggestions, I would be more than happy to hear about it.

ea8d2a25c73da4668deaff6fc831f26a43e0b92e.jpg

Being a tranny isn't so easy.
Persia, once known as Milo, knows that very well. During her transition from male to female, it was impossible to get hired, and it was hard to make friends. When she had nearly hit rock bottom during her transformation, she joined an online forum of transexuals like herself. That was where she found out about club Aprikot, a special little place for people like her and people who wanted people like her to come together and do whatever they wanted. Having been told she was ugly and good for nothing, Persia soon found the beautiful parts of herself and blossomed with the help of others at the bar when she started working there as both a dancer and a waitress.
So where does your character come in?
I imagine your character, perhaps roaming the gay district with friends, happens upon the bar. He's not so sure he enjoys what he sees, but intrigued, he stays. Seeing him alone, Persia decides to speak with him. While they might not hit it off at first, they may at another meeting...
Your character does not at all have to look like the male in the picture, but this is what Persia does look like.

9ca6bc881194de43241c6fe7b28de3fad226cac3.jpg
Persia's Info~~:
Height: 5'9"
Eye color: Green
Hair: Blond
Body type: Slender
Personality: Shy, but very polite. Tries to make others feel welcomed and comfortable as she is a people pleasure. Has not had a relationship for some time. Not completely secure with herself.
Operations: Nose and jaw, breasts.

Please PM or post your interest here. We'll talk first before the thread is created. =]
Note: Please be literate, able to make longer posts (2-4 paragraphs), and able to reply timely rather than something like once a week or every two weeks. Otherwise, I dunno if either of us will be very happy with the roleplay. I only intend to make one of these. I've never roleplayed a shemale before, so this is a new experience for me that I've been wanting to do.
Thanks
[XPosted in Male request thread due to the... ambiguity of gender.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom