Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ΜΙΣΣΙΩΝ ΙΜΡΩΣΣΙβλΞ (DrBellwright X EEE) [NSFW IMAGES]

He squeezed her buttocks hard. He felt his fingers dig into her flesh, he did not need to look to know that her already pale skin was bleached white from the pressure he applied. He smiled and lifted the girl up. He felt the chilly breeze envelop his shaft, sodden with her juices. "If I give you a chance, you will drown me." Hades uttered. Even he did not know if it was supposed to be a joke or simply an exaggeration. His mind was clouded with all-consuming lust for the petite girl in his hands. Under his full control. He lifted her a little further up until only the tip was inside, and then he slammed her. He used his hands on her buttocks to pull her down, to impale the girl on his entire length. Until she felt his balls slam into her lower tushy. "YES!" The god exclaimed he kept her there, in place, and he shifted from foot to foot to tilt his cock inside of her. To rub his shaft and head against her walls. He inhaled through his teeth and pounced with a kiss. Pressing his lips against hers, he penetrated her mouth with his tongue, invading it and calling for her tongue to join him.

And then the kiss broke. The strings of saliva still connected their mouth as Hades raised the girl only to make her crash back into him. Back onto his cock. Hard, rough, without mercy. She was a demigoddess; he needed not to restrain himself. He could go all in and use all his strength. And then again. He felt familiar chilliness as cold air washed over his wet with her nectars cock. "Don't you worry, girl? You will be in one piece." He dragged her back in one fast and rough motion. "But you will be fucked thoroughly and diligently." His tongue brushed with greed and passion against her lips and invaded her wet mouth, and then, as if he read her mind he moved one finger towards the cleft between her toned and beautiful buttocks. The lord of the Underworld smiled, he wanted to feel her reaction. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, engaged in a dance with her tongue, and then he pressed the middle finger against her hole. And was washed with her reaction, trepidation, and shiver. He smiled wider into the kiss.

He felt the urge to feel her response to his ministration. He overwhelmed her, all of her. His chiselled body pressed against her petite and gorgeous frame. His member stretched her, and as he shifted on his feet, it pressed against her folds. And finally, his finger pushed slowly into her ass. He pulled his face away from her and smiled wickedly. "You don't seem too scared or too shocked, just a little bit surprised," Hades told her and pushed his finger a little further, and when she opened her mouth to respond, he repeated the move he had already. Lifting her until only the tip of him was inside her utterly sodden hole. And then he let her answer his question, and only then he slammed her down. Onto his cock and onto his finger, letting it enter a phalange deep.

Her words woke something up in him. He could not wait, the slow pace, the teasing of the girl, it was all fun, but he wanted her too much. He threw away his slow game of lifting her slowly up and toying with her and switched the rhythm.

To pounding. Pure, rough, uncomplicated pounding. He thrust into her from below, picking up the pace with every couple of thrusts. He rocked the girl up and down as he fucked her, only like a god could. He said something, maybe exclaimed. He did not care, he kept on pumping into the girl until both of them were literally shaking. And then he came. He filled her, his seed shot into her with force and soon started to leak down, covering their thighs in his divine seed. He dropped her on the bed, and laid next to her himself. "You are the best kind of worshipper." Hades said.

The way he squished her buttocks with his hands leaving marks making her red as she made cute noises to match her moans and cries. Your porcelain skin was going between pale and white with how he manhandled her or God handled her. He was very lucky that she was a demigoddess because anymore a woman would not be able to handle what he was doing as he lifted and brought her down slamming his cock deep inside of her. Poor Penelope could not even form words as he rubbed that thick shaft inside of her. The way he was stressing her out was not even coming close to what a mortal man could do to her. She by no means was an instant flower but having a God use her like this was something she never thought she’d ever feel! Before she could say anything as she would moan and he pressed his lips against her imploring her to dance with his tongue as he took her breath away.

Even though she could hardly speak As he broke the kiss leaving their tongues connected by a string of saliva she would finally try to talk. “My lord…my…my….OHHHHH!”well that failed! She had her impaled to the point she wasn’t thinking straight. Hades was literally pulling out but not fully and slamming himself into her making her perky breasts jiggle and every time he slammed it seem like she skipped a breath. He had said something about how he would keep her in one piece but she had no idea how she would feel when he was done. Her entire body was trembling but she was doing her best to keep up and even wiggling on him making sure he wasn’t doing all the work but with how he was he was taking charge of her and making sure she couldn’t get far away from him. Even though he was making her wet and tripping he knew he was stretching her out and mouthing her to his cock. Penelope cannot even respond when his lips took hers again and he started kissing him passionately letting him know she was listening but there is no way she could hold a conversation like he could. She wanted to ask how he could do that but he was a god and that was enough knowledge to know he could do mostly anything!

It was extremely smart for the word of darkness to kiss her and distract her especially when he started shifting and moving and he started slipping his middle finger into that tight little back door of hers. When he finally pulled back to watch how her face contorted and her body froze she would actually try to get out a sentence. “Be gentle my lord…please….”She was almost embarrassed but she would not tell him no she would say it was be gentle. After all she could wear God but at least telling him he might go easy on her. He knew exactly what he was doing since double penetrating her like that would cause her to not be able to concentrate as he would see her eyes roll into the back of her head and she leaned her head back letting her dark hair fall behind her. Penelope supposed to be on a mission but with him so interested in her body how would she sneak away?

Right now, even though it was hard to handle she was going to make sure she pleased him as best she could and stay on his good side because she would have to stay here for a while to figure out the proper way to get to the underworld but the good thing was he brought her down here that was the first step. Even though she told him to be gentle she would manage to concentrate enough to say something to keep them as interested as possible especially since he kept complementing her.

“Lord of my loins and body take me and use me as you see fit. I shan’t refuse you ever… it’s my purpose in life to serve you.” Even though he was using her body to stroke his cock she was using her words to stroke his ego. Even though he was not as Zeus she knew gods love praise. it felt like the thrusting only got faster and faster as he helped her rise and fall on his godly shaft. Penelope was enjoying this it felt good and as he helped her pound him letting him use her body like his own plate away the only time she looked a bit scared was when he released his potent seed into her holding her there making sure she took it. He shot so much into her there was no way she could keep it all inside.

She froze like a doe looking straight at the hunter with their bow and arrow ready to make the kill. Penelope fell in the bed leaking his seed as her black hair cascaded behind her at her chest rows in the file as she tried to catch her breath though she was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

“I…I hope I am my lord… i’ve never played with such a virile god before…. I am honored you chose me. May I speak freely my Lord?” She would ask but he probably could figure maybe she was curious about the fact that he shot so much into her and she wondered what he wanted her to do with it or should she try to push it out especially since she was worried about Persephone. Would his wife try to kill her? At least for now she was safe it was roll over and she dared to lead her head on his shoulder and reach over to gently touch his arm hoping he wouldn’t get mad about her seeking comfort after such a rough an expert fucking.

Back
Top Bottom