Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vice and Violence - inkybus' inevitable incident [OOC]

They would know them both, since the moniker belongs to the body they took over and that one's memory has the memory of the moniker

Whoa, the casual secret drop!

We took over bodies that were in suspended animation? That's interesting!

I had just assumed we got teleported in and just have amnesia.

It is interesting! I should be able to post soon. Sorry for the delay but this week got unexpectedly busy.

Also, is Grushik's LIFE right? It's 5+1d6+Moxie, right? His Moxie is 2 so even if the d6 was a 1, it should still be 8 rather than 7, right?

I'm sorry if that's not my place to ask, not trying to step on anyone's toes or call anyone out.

@Roadflare post when you get the chance to, no worries!

Also, that is a good point, with +2 to Moxie the life would be 8 in total: I will give the chance to rectify it for the time being.

We took over bodies that were in suspended animation? That's interesting!
It probably also raises more questions about the situation, doesn't it? C:<

I’ll be sure to post today. Sorry it took a bit to get my sheet up.

Got mine up! I tried to lean into the comedy leaning of the source material a bit. Let me know if any of that was too goofy and I'll adjust in future posts.

Got mine up! I tried to lean into the comedy leaning of the source material a bit. Let me know if any of that was too goofy and I'll adjust in future posts.
I thought it was a good amount of comedy, personally. I will go ahead and write the draft for my reply as soon as I am at my PC

Back
Top Bottom