Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vice and Violence - inkybus' inevitable incident [OOC]

Hello Roadflare, nice to meet you!

Never really seen a charisma dwarf before, sounds neat!

All right! lol, I'm hoping to do it justice. I think it's going to depend a lot on the rolls, since the dwarf stat mods don't lend themselves to it.

Nice to meet you too!

Eh. It's honestly probably in flavour with the expectation subverting that Rapscallion likes to do, lol.

Failure makes stuff interesting.

I edited the charsheet thread with an example sheet. @Roadflare you can edit the post you already have in that thread and put in the charsheet with that format or one that you prefer, within reason.

XD "Ourglass Figga" is great. I forgot how punny the names can be in Mundain. The autobiography title is great too.

Mine is up as well. I dunno, I kind of feel like I over specialized on Smarts. I wasn't really expecting everyone in the group to have that as a one of their best stats too.

Though what really makes me worried is the 4 HP, the roller did me dirty when I already had -2 Moxie.

I can't ever die when casting Magic, so I guess that's nice.

I think smarts is most likely to be picked three of the classes need high smarts, four if you count the rogue.

I guess I didn't really read into that, I expected it to be picked the least over being strong, tough, and attractive in a game system like this.

Should have gone with my original idea of a tank and played something with a 4 or 5 moxie, lol

That is fair, when I built mine I was looking to fill, wizard, cleric, and paladin all want smarts.

Yeah, I guess it wasn't really discussed much, but I was angling for wizard, and then sighed when you basically did that and had better everything else except Smarts xD the rolls were nicer to you.

I have made NO plan for her to have a class, lol. We'll see when I get there. If you'd like though, I can change some numbers around. She can be the bimbo of the group, lol.

No, I don't want anyone to change their character because of me except me, lol

We just have two Life Mages (satyr and dragonboi), a Thicc dwarf, and an orc fighter

All right. We'll stick to this then. Assuming Ourglas doesn't get taken out, I honestly don't know what class she would pick up. Again, if she gets that far. I've already made some very loose plans for a replacement if she bites it.

@Mosos

I think we goofed something with our casters. I was reading what it takes to be a Wizard, and realized that each spell doesn't have it's own uses. You as a character just have a number of spell uses that you put towards magic effects. So, we should have only rolled a single d4, and then just use one of them whenever we want to cast a spell.

Back
Top Bottom