Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

🌠 α΄€ ᴍᴏʀɴΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€Ιͺᴅᴇʀ 🌠

Tenzai

α΄˜α΄œΚ€α΄ α΄‡Κα΄Κ€ ᴏꜰ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Κ ᴇɴᴅΙͺɴɒꜱ
"Able, do you read me?"
tumblr_m6798pjaGh1qkag6bo1_500.gif

A smoke break had always calmed his nerves before missions.

"Loud and clear, Sev. What's the plan?" Able's earpiece had buzzed to life with chatter from the other fireteams while the hero brought up his plans. They were assigned to an operation to eliminate a rebel commander hiding out within his corporation's headquarters. The seventh hero wasn't the type to lead grand armies like the first, nor was he the type to deliver commands from his vessel. Instead, he was proficient in striking from behind enemy lines and organizing schemes that involved small groups to excise the cancers of the galaxy with surgical precision.

While staring down the citadel that held their next target, the demon took another puff of his cig, blowing it in the direction of his sniper-wielding partner. "Hey, Abe. Give me some of that." Hecate grabbed his attention, pulling his cig out of his mouth to take a puff of it herself. She didn't care about the social stigma that came from looking "involved" with the rebellious, hero-summoned mercenary. To her, he was someone that she could rely on as a spotter and as a friend. Her life was in his hands. Likewise, so was his life in hers. They learned to function together as a unit, relying on each other for each others' weaknesses.

"What? Forget to bring your own, Cait? Don't tell me you've drunk so much that you forgot to bring some ammo too." Able rolled his eyes, chuckling as he pulled out another. Though, before he was able to light it, Hecate pulled the cig out of her mouth and placed it back into his. "No dumbass. I didn't bring a pack on purpose since I knew you were coming along with me." She smirked, turning his eyes towards his lips. "And learn to lighten up a little, would ya? God's. Its no wonder why you're single." The demon grumbled, uncaring of the taste of her lips and saliva. "Oh haha. Funny... Coming from the girl who needed me to kill a flying leech for her." Her face turned red at the embarrassing memory. "Oh fuck you! You know those things are fucking scary! Nothing that small should have wings and teeth at the same time! NOTHING! Besides, aren't you afraid of ghosts?"

The two laughed, always finding comfort in their bickering. It was their slice of life, something that sweetened their already shitty days. Bickering had become their favored method of passing the time, helping them in enjoying the lulls that came during the long breaks in between mission deployment and execution. They were used to spending days together while Seven and the other fireteams had scouted out the enemy well in advance. As a result, they never felt the need to act as anyone else other than themselves; They had no need to. Regardless of whether they liked or hated each other, they were forced to be together at the end of the day.

As their day turned to night, the two had sat atop a building rooftop assigned to them. Their mission location had changed once their leading hero had received new information from the scouting teams. Their quarry was on the top floor, guarded by men on each way towards the top. With anti-aircraft defenses on the roof, it meant that whatever engagement that would occur next would have to involve pushing through their entrance or striking from away using something that can't be detected by their radar systems. While the pair looked up to the starry sky, watching as the stars had glittered above them, she was the first to break the silence. "Hey, Abe."

"What is it? I don't have any more cigs to spare."
gifs-stars-gif-Favim.com-7665315.gif

"If something happened to us... I... Thank you."

ɴᴏᴑ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’: Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄Ι΄α΄€ ꜰʟʏ | κœ°α΄œα΄…α΄€κœ±α΄„α΄€, α΄‹Κœα΄€Κ€Κ, & ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡-κœ±α΄€α΄…α΄‹Ιͺα΄…
↻ ◁ || β–· β†Ί

I wanna fly can you take me far away
And give me a star to reach for tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high I'll go so high my feet won't touch the ground
Just stitch my wings and pull the strings a
bout these dreams that all fall down

Able raised an eyebrow, tossing his sniper a curious glance. It wasn't like her to be sentimental. "Thanks for what? I haven't done anything for you." Hecate shook her head in abject refusal, finding a different Able beside her than the one he believed himself to be. "You were there for me. Every single time. That's more than I could have ever asked for." She leaned her head on his shoulder, staring further beyond the stars. "Of course, I'd be. You're my sniper, you idiot. I'm your spotter. No one else is going to take that spot away from you."

She yawned, finding herself lucky to share this moment with him. As she turned, her eyes had blurred. She was extremely farsighted, so much so that her eyes made it difficult to function with anything up close without another's help. Yet, despite her disability and her standoffish attitude, Able had always helped her. Throughout their ride together in the galaxy, he and Sev had remained as the only constants in her life. Seeing the death around her had made her insensitive to all else but the faces that kept reappearing in her memories. "After the war's over. What do you think you'd like to be?... I'd like to be a painter."

"A painter? Cait. No offense, but you could barely see. I... I'm gonna support you with whatever you want to do regardless, but please. Set your eyes on something realistic. I don't want you wasting your time on something that won't work out. You deserve better than that." His sister in arms had reached over to his chin, turning his face towards her as the stars had sparkled on his face. "Fine. Then I want to see you happy." Even if the world was blurry around her. Even if it was only the stars that could be seen in all of its beauty, Hecate had felt as though she could see Able in perfect clarity. She was his other half, her spotter, her best friend. She didn't need to see him with her eyes to know him. With time, every detail of his face and body had been inscribed in great detail, leaving behind only one blur left to decipher: His real smile. "Abe, can you do me a favor?"

Able gulped, wondering what type of sick torment had run through her mind. However, it was seeing her crimson eyes stare into his own like this that had always left a lingering desire to follow through with her wishes. When her eyes sparkled and her voice became soft, he saw her as one of the galaxy's priceless treasures; A friend that he could never say no too; One of the few special people that held sway in his demonic hearts. "What is it? Just tell me. And no, before you ask, I'm not going to help you get out of doing push ups again." The demon grew quiet, listening for her request. "I want to see you smile. Just once, please?" Able blushed. "Are you sure? I'm not that good at it." The more he stared at his sniper, the more he realized how much conviction she held with her request. She truly meant what she said.

"Ugh, fine. How's this, Cait?"
675dfcaa08205cef667ed50063317aae.jpg

"Wow... You suck at it." Hecate chuckled, taking a picture to save on her phone.

"
You should practice more. I think you have a really good smile underneath it all~"

Last edited:
"BE STILL, WORM. Cease your petty squabbling. Halt and witness the judgement of the kami."
200w.gif

"Wow.... You really think you're getting Raf wet with that?"

ɴᴏᴑ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’: ɒᴏᴅᴒΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄€! | ꜱxα΄α΄˜Κ€α΄€
↻ ◁ || β–· β†Ί
π”½π•¦π•”π•œ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–
π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕕

Love born of hubris. That's what led to the third hero challenging the second to one-on-one combat once they were alone. The heavens had such an arrogant way of showing off their pride for their flawless warrior creations. As the Eighth hero had told him; By beating an angel in a combat duel, any species, no matter how mundane, would get the right to change the conditions of or void any divine contract. The amount of confidence they held in guaranteed, absolute victory had always pissed the human hero off.

To finally have a chance to wipe their smug grins off their faces while earning the hand of the woman he loved most in the process, Sen had felt no greater calling than this. It didn't matter whether he was among the weakest of the galactic heroes. It didn't matter whether his opponent was the premier archangel Gabriel himself. He was committed to winning this duel; His two primary motivations being: Winning a future with his beloved angel, Gabriel's wife by contract and not of love, Rafaela, and defending the pride of the human race.

To the kami that gave Gabriel his many blessings however, Sen was the antagonist of his story. Behind the mortal, slave rebel stood the combined rebellious spirit of the few humans that still remained in the galaxy. He was of a dying species, a minority born into mediocrity meant only to die quickly. Yet, he refused the fate dealt to most of his kind. By investing in himself through all means, his body became an amalgamation of magic and science. Uncaring of where his power came from, Sen struck deals with the enemies of heaven, of those mechanical, soulless, and demonic, to convert himself into the ultimate weapon. In spite of the gods, he turned himself into a symbol of defiance against their omnipotent, holy authority; Sen was their anathema.

Unlike the mortal races beneath them, they had little need of technological innovation. For the proud gods above, there was no need to improve upon perfection. For an eternity, they have ruled the other species of the galaxy through their sheer contrast in power, wallowing in their golden castles filled with the echoes of their worship in hopes that their blessing would rain down upon their subjects. To Sen, there was no better weapon more humbling to send them crashing down from their self-proclaimed heights than a man born of the species more ordinary than all else: A human slave with an anger intense enough to scorch the heavens; The terrorist of heaven.

"Is that all you got, muscle head?"
7bbedbf65241043cb653a90ef32e02f0.gif

"I've met humans who could fight better than you."

With every collision of their blades came the booms of thunder amidst the storm of steel. Surrounded by passing clouds, sparks had rained from above while the two had clashed atop an airship. Fortunately for Sen, the angel had underestimated just how far he'd come as a human, giving him an opportunity to keep up with the second hero. He had specialized every mechanical component and magical rune on his body just for this moment, studying the angel's moves in hope that every advantage Gabriel had over the mortal would be nullified.

"Your poor taste in words only comes second to your poor sense of judgement." The archangel taunted, wielding both hands as he delivered calamity. Regardless of how much planning could be done against him, he was still the clear victor when it came to overwhelming strength. He did not need the troublesome ploys that the other heroes' had grown accustomed to using for the sake of victory when he himself was more than enough to win every battle. The gods had ensured his victory the moment he drew his blade. No one, not the contracted demonic princes that watched Sen with interest nor the mechanical constructs that blessed Sen with his special eyes and limbs, would be able to take that away. "You're lasting a lot longer than I expected. Good. It means I get to break you down for longer. The gods yearn for your defeat, Sen. To make you an example. Be obedient and surrender."

"Put down your weapon."
69454c70ede01eaf8a8356b0c4c5b817.gif

"You've lost, already."

Gabriel's back had shed his wings, striking with his winged carapace as though they were as deadly as his divine weapon itself. Defending against strikes from all three, Sen was forced to go on the defensive, his eyes squinting as it tried to navigate the brightness of the sun that struck back at him. "Gods, you're so fucking annoying with this holier than thou bullshit." The human's eyes had begun to dim to control for the offensive levels of holy light. Though, try as he might to increase the speed of his body, he knew he had a limited amount of time.

Sen had limits to his magic reserves. His body parts could overheat if pushed beyond the limit for too long. Regardless, he still needed to win. Even if this battle would do little to assist the reunification efforts, for the human hero, this victory took precedence over all else. He was fighting for her smile. He was fighting for his family. Sen was fighting for a future he was denied by the gods and he would stop at nothing in order to achieve it... Even if it cost him his pride and his life. The more he analyzed his probability for victory through the endless lines of code that ran through his supercomputer assisted brain, the more he realized that the longer he'd fight, the more likely he'd lose.

Gabriel was too fast to dodge and too strong to block. He was everything his myth had proclaimed to be, heaven's walking calamity. In order for the human to stand a chance against the natural disaster in front of him, he needed to cheat. Fighting an angel fairly was a surefire way to end up as ashes and it wasn't like there were outside observers to judge. The terms of their bout were simple: If Sen were to bring him down, he would win. There was no limits or regulations in regards to what the human could do; This was the angel's way of giving the human ample opportunity to struggle for the delight of the gods that blessed him. Before he was given an opportunity to scheme, his blade had swung its last.

"Your sword has failed you."
The shattering of his weapon
broken-sword-illustration-KH1W2J.jpg

spelled the end of his resolve.
"I wonder how close are you
to breaking too?
"
Sen had grown silent. His weapon was in pieces, shattered down to its hilt. "Oh? Have nothing to say?" The angel had approached him, lifting up his soon-to-be sacrifice to the gods for all to see. "They're watching you, Sen. Laughing at your weakness. Judging you for your unforgivable crime of hubris." His blade had irradiated, mocking the difference in strength. He was better than the human by all definitions, his birthright had made it so. "Smiting you would be too kind. Perhaps, I'll offer you a chance at mercy. Go ahead, beg for their forgiveness so you may be spared my blade. I don't wish for your filthy blood to stain any inch of it."

220px-Greeting_when_sitting.jpg

"Fine."

𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕝𝕖π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕑𝕦𝕀𝕀π•ͺ π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•– 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•—π•šπ•₯
𝕀'π•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕒 π•‘π•šπ•–π•”π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•¦π•”π•œπ•šπ•Ÿ' 𝕑𝕦𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖
ℕ𝕠π•₯ 𝕒 π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•– π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•π•šπ•€π•₯ π•“π•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙
𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕒π•₯ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ𝕓𝕠𝕕π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•–π•–π•‘ π•žπ•– π•—π•£π• π•ž π••π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•ͺ π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜

Without question, he lowered himself in the eyes of all the stars above. If that was what he needed to do to grant himself an opening, it was worth the shame and mockery. There would be no crime against the gods more delicious than to injure the perfect archangel in front of all the gods that looked down on him. Gabriel paid little mind to the sudden shift in his behavior, walking over to him before placing his boot on the back of the human's head. "To think, you would ever believe yourself to be of my level. Thinking of a future with my Rafaela. How foolish. What hubris. You make me sick." Gabriel placed weight on his foot, forcing the human to kiss the ground that he stepped on. "Unworthy of me speaking your name."

"Fuck you." His hands had finally found the perfect place. Within an instant, he pushed himself away, tossing dirt at the angel's eyes. "What? You're still willing to fight even after... That?" Sen wiped the dirt from his brow, before aiming the hilt at his angelic offender. "Ha, so you wish to suffer longer. To struggle? With a hilt? What good is a weapon that can't be used to swing?" The gods above had laughed, recording every minute of their battle in the hopes that their greatest enemy would embarrass himself even further.

Bang.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f526d6c4d52373039357956397a513d3d2d313233333436393231302e313666643435646137313764366235663936313832373134393332352e676966

A splash of blood. A puff of smoke.

His sword wasn't simply a sword. Instead, it was a well disguised gun capable of firing rounds that could pierce angelic flesh. It was meant to be a hidden weapon; A trick that the eighth hero had instilled in him when serving together. He understood that if he approached Gabriel with his pistol drawn, he wouldn't have been given an opportunity to aim somewhere critical. Though, by fighting him where he was weakest, he was able to create an opening, wounding the angel and sending him to his knees while in front of Gabriel's favored gods.

"Oh? What happened to all that shit you were talking about earlier, you cocky piece of shit?" He fired another magic round into his chest, uncaring of committing the crime of regicide. He held little need for the kindness of the gods when they already subjected him to the worst fates imaginable. "A shitty weapon? Have you fucking seen yourself in the mirror? Using swords in this fucking millennium? REALLY?!" Sen fired another round, each bullet refusing to give the angel an opportunity to heal. They were all meant to inflict the most pain possible.

"And I don't want to hear a fucking thing about how much better you are for Raf. You don't fucking know a damn THING about her!" Sen's voice had gotten angry, avoiding unloading the rest as though he wanted to keep the angel conscious throughout his spiel. The gods above had looked in horror, finding their divine warrior on his knees. "Contract marriage? You fucking think that signing a fucking pact would make you understand LOVE?! You don't know a damn thing about sacrifice! You don't how it feels to lose the people you love over the pride of overpowered spoon-fed bitch boys like you."

His throat had grown sore, revealing the extent of pent up aggression he held towards his angelic rival. They were two opposites: A flawed human that understood love and loss and a perfect angel who was gifted everything from birth. "You angels and you kami all think alike. Think you know everything; That you are perfect in every single stupid fucking way. Let me ask you a question. Get it right, and I might just let you lose with dignity." The angel grumbled angrily, struggling to heal off his injuries.

"Tell me. What's Raf's birthday? Hmm?" The angel gave a half-assed response. "There's no need to concern yourself over birthdays when you live for an eternity." Sen had fired another round, whipping the angel's face with the butt of his gun. "The first day of the year, and you can't remember that much?! What was all the shit I heard about your omnipotence?!"

The human rolled his eyes. "What's her favorite drink and what does she love mixing it with?" The angel shook his head. "Why do we need to think about food and drink when we have no need to eat? Worship is all we need. Not the sustenance of mortals- ARGH!" Sen fired again. "Ambrosia and spiced ham. Sometimes with cheese. Have you ever fucking took her on a date?" Wherever the human lacked as a partner, he made up for in memory. By understanding his own mortality, he made the most of his time, even when cursed with immortality.

"Final question. Gods, you fucking suck. What's Raf's favorite sex position?" The angel boasted. "Missionary! The only position worthy of an angel." Sen's eyes grew wide. "Wow, you're just as boring as she said you were... Out of every answer, you tell me THE ONLY WRONG ONE. ANYTHING BUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Instead of firing one round, he kicked the angel to the floor, emptying his magazine.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f676d37724474506b627441596a513d3d2d31372e313636386430323831356566386436643733363630393931303333322e676966

"I bet you don't even know how she sounds when she cums, DO YOU?!"

π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•’π•šπ•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕒 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•–
β„π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•žπ•– 𝕦𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒 π•“π•’π•˜ π•“π•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯?

"Doing the bare minimum just for the sake of your contract. It's appalling that you angels even consider marriage, love up there." Sen's gun had fired its last shell, leaving him with nothing left to fight with. "I guess, from the terms of our agreement. I won." The human was tired. His mana reserves were exhausted. His body was steaming from every exhaust port. Though, before he had a chance to celebrate, he felt a spell slam into him from behind. "What the..." Sen's body was sent to the floor.

"To think, I'd be doing the heavens' work by coming here." The tenth hero had clapped his hands, watching the angel slowly get up from the ground. Without giving Sen an opportunity to stand, shadowy chains had kept him bound to the ground where he lay. "...Fuck are you doing?! Ten? This was supposed to be a duel!" The vampire clapped his hands, smirking as he looked down at the bound human. "I know. I'm just here to make good on a promise. You did such a great job winning, Sen. I'm so proud of you."

Gabriel had looked away, standing up as he reached for his fallen weapon. "Just do what you have to, Ten. Don't speak of this to anyone, you understand?" Ten chuckled. "Oh? And fight against you? I wouldn't dare think of it." The fanged hero had reached down towards Sen's head as Gabriel's weapon had glowed with the fiery anger of the gods. "As for you you, Sen. You have lost your right to love her, as were the terms of the duel." Using Sen's amplified emotions against him, he began to contort his memories of that night against his will. "You lying ffffuck?! I'm nnnot going to stop loving her!"

"Good. It'll make your isolation serve better as a punishment."
1650070249582-amaranthine-adj-undying-immortal-eternally-beautiful-a-dee-fanfiction-fanfiction-amreading-books-w-in-2021-gif-background-anime-scenery-fire-animation.gif

"For as long as I breathe, your fond memories of her will cease."

The angel had branded Sen's face, leaving behind a painful tattoo of his own number to remind himself of his loss. As his memories had given way to the influence of Ten's magic, the only human victor against the heavens had his life torn against his will again. No one was going to defy the will of the kami by claiming victory over their favorite without consequence. Angels were never meant to lose.

π”½π•¦π•”π•œ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–
π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙 𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕕

Last edited:
"So random question."
128218.gif

"If you had to choose a hero to fuck, who would it be?"

ɴᴏᴑ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ Κœα΄‡Κ€ | α΄‹α΄œα΄…α΄€κœ±α΄€ΙͺΚ™α΄‡α΄€α΄›κœ±
↻ ◁ || β–· β†Ί

Hidden within the chilly recesses of the frozen planet of Niflheim III stood a resort called the FΓ³lkvangr. It was a vacation site that stood as a testament to the frost demons clan's resilience in making the most of the cold wasteland they called home. While most species would consider their world inhospitable, a barren environment void of opportunity and intelligent life; Through willpower and a sheer stubbornness, they have forged themselves a paradise amidst the heated springs. Built atop a series of geothermal vents, a wooden lodge built from Khronnirix planks had acted as a respite from the cold for weary travelers exploring the rimworlds that sat on the galaxy's furthest reaches.

To hide out after the dramatic fallout that occurred in securing the first hero's rescue on Yokoso II, the heroes of the Midnight Cafe have decided to disappear into the outskirts of the galaxy while taking the opportunity to relax and recuperate. Stationed here, the crew of the ship had decided to enjoy the recreational luxuries the resort had to offer. It served as a reprieve from the day to day shifts usually run to maintain the cafe and its attached bar. Even while packed with ember kitsunes and ice demons as a result of the wedding that were to take course within the next few days, it did little to shift their desire to embrace the heated, healing waters of the steamy oasis.

The demon janitor among them had offered a question to break the silence of the springs. After all they went through together, the boys of the ship were deserving of an opportunity to spend time together free from the threats and daily responsibilities. While the others have thought over a response to Able's question, Fate was the first to respond. "... I think, Twelve is my favorite." His friends had given him an odd glance. While the Eighth hero was expected as the default answer, to imagine the Twelfth being chosen first was a surprise.

The Twelfth Hero.
dfkjko8-78622eea-66a8-4ffc-8d28-8b5eb1fcebef.png

Rio, The Human Pirate Princess.

"Fucking Rio? Why her? She's annoying. Rude as shit. And dude, she's gay as fuck- ... Unless you have a hate boner for the heavens like Three does." Able rolled his eyes, smiling as he was reminded of his time with the human pirate queen. While serving alongside her during the reunification wars, he recalled the other heroes treating her as one of the two little sisters of the entire group. Even though she might have acted cute sometimes around the fourth hero, she was an absolute menace to all else. She was usually caught bickering with one of the other heroes if not making out with another pretty face from one of the staff aboard her ship.

"I really like how forward she is, Able." Fate pressed his pointer fingers together embarrassedly, sinking further into the hot water. "Like, if she likes you. You'll know she likes you. She acts as she feels and she doesn't hide any of it! I don't think it would be the same with Yan or Rafaela." The quiet god had turned his eyes away from Able's, nervous yet committed to his answer. "A-and, I think she's really hot but not... Dangerously hot like the others." Able judged his choice, squinting further at the god's shrinking form. "If you're in to being dommed. Just tell me already." He laughed. "Nah, you're right. If you were her type, she'd treat you well unlike certain other heroes." He coughed, thinking of his master's obsessive, infatuated brother, Ten.

The eight foot robot scratched his chin while the other two bantered, looping through his programming to determine the best answer given his knowledge of the heroes' history, their physical statistics, and their biological makeup. "In regards to my physical dimensions, I believe that Thirteen would serve as the best sexual partner. She might be the only one that could fit me without stretching to unsafe levels." Thirteen was a slime. Given her species' biology, her form was well-known to be malleable. They could stretch and be deformed without negative consequences. They could be contorted at will before returning back to their normal form once the process of coitus was complete. To Io, this made her unmatched in the sexable category. The others would serve as poorer options for his mechanical extension.

The Thirteenth Hero.
faust_dante_and_melting_love_project_moon_and_2_more_drawn_by_naughty_0b__sample-b14584532d999...png
Echo, the Eco-Terrorist Slime Goddess.

"Her composure is only matched by Eight and Sixteen. The demeanor she speaks and acts with feels professional and intentional. It also helps that her species is known for secreting excess lubricant as well." He had kept going on and on with his reasoning. "While organic species may struggle with her toxic composition, it would do little to affect me. My plasteel frame is resilient against organic toxins; As such, I believe I would be able to please her given her particular average mass and physical build." The robot had cupped his hands in the water, pouring it over himself to mimic the motions he carefully researched on the spa's website. Even if he wasn't able to feel the soothing waters to the same extent as his brethren, his sensors were simulating the comforting warmth that the water had brought inside his CPU. Io had liked it here. It was much more calming than the holy battlefields of his life before his metal cage.

After the other two had voiced their decisions, they swapped their focus to the remaining runaway prince that sat beside them. "So what about you, Dai?" Fate had raised a curious glance. While he had the ability to read the future, he always loved playing the part of keeping certain answers hidden. To be surprised by an answer was a thought more endearing to the timeless entity than boring omnipotence. "Have you ever given it any thought before?"

The robot to his side had buzzed in. "My predictive models suggest he would feel the most arousal from Eight. While Five might share more compatibility as a result of being from the same species, his search history would suggest otherwi-" Dai tossed his towel at the robot's speaker. "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT I LOOK UP, IO!" The fae prince interrupted him. "Gods, I swear you sometimes don't know when to hold back do you? Ugh." He sighed, before turning back to Able.
"He's right. I'd choose Eight over the rest in a heartbeat." Able smirked, already thinking of a comeback. However, Dai gave him little room to respond. "I get it, I get it. Its the most basic option. Like, everyone likes her. She's hot as hell. Her personality's magnetic. Her voice is perfect. Whatever, right?" He leaned closer, hushing his tones to whisper over to the other boys. "But you wanna know why I really like her?"
The Eight Hero.
sample_be4b254c0503aeed08d4f777072f0302.jpg

Yan, the Vampire Pariah.

". . . Something tells me she's different in the bedroom."

Able's eyes grew wide, recalling of him finding his master and her breeding inside of the cockpit. The memory was enough to take him aback, coughing as he turned away to regain his composure. "W-what makes you say that, Dai." His face was blushing red as he acted as though it was the result of the alcohol they drank earlier. "Well, when you're around certain people enough..." Dai hinted at his time with nobility. In combination with his training as a perfect husband for a princess, he was used to being around others who wore noble facades to cover up their hedonism behind closed doors. "... You tend to pick up on certain cues that suggest how people are when they're in private. I mean..."

Dai's confidence in his ability to read the lewd behaviors of others began to bleed out. "I don't think its hard to read what you and Merri have been doing ever since celebrating your birthday in Yokoso." Despite being the smallest man in the spa, he was wielding a massive presence in the crew. "The stains Able? Really? Its like you two aren't even trying to hide it anymore." He gave a devilish smile, wearing a face that only Tayena would see in her lewdest nightmares. "Don't think I'm the only one who could see the smudged lipstick on your neck. The glistening shine of saliva while you two are working shifts too? Its obvious. Too obvious." Before shifting the attention towards Able's sex life further, Io had brought up a question towards the demon.

"So who would you choose, Able? Merri isn't around to find out, so I don't think she'd mind if you gave us your opinion. Which hero would you prefer?" Able closed his eyes to think, shifting his mind away from the signs of Merri on his body. Since he was a veteran of the war, unlike the other members of the crew, he held knowledge of every heroine's vices.

Rafaela was an arrogant bitch who was rumored to peg her partners if her bedroom wasn't dead enough already; Cassandra was too weird for his tastes, preferring the company of ghosts and spirits compared to physical people; Yan already had enough baggage to deal with and it was hard not to see her sucking and fucking her way up to the top too; Levy was known to crack puns and field humor during the most serious of moments, making her a great friend but a terrible lover; Rio was too much of a rabid bitch of a sister for him to see her as anything but; Echo was too much like Sen, toxic as hell and motivated by spite... and she was a terrorist; Cleo was too cold and serious for his liking, married to her job while seeing other people as an inconvenience; And June would turn into Jun at inopportune times. Being with her would be gambling on which hero you were going to get every ten minutes. To Able, all of these issues had left only one real answer:

The Ninth Hero.
image_2024-09-12_120825462.png
Mei, the Shapeshifting, Kitsune Spirit Assassin

While she might have fought against him as his enemy once, she always wielded a carefree personality that Able could vibe with. Mei had never taken anything too seriously unless it impeded her autonomy. She was a demon herself, giving him a layer of understanding unlike anything else with the other heroes too. When it came down to his reasons of why she was the best of the heroines, Mei was reliable, an easy sight on the eyes, and able to shapeshift into any form she desired. What this meant was that, by being with her, he got to be with anyone.

"My vote's with Nine. I mean... Yeah, the other girls all have something special about them too but... Their downsides are fucking huge- I served with them so I know how much of a mess they all are." He leaned back against the rocks, looking up at the stars above. "At least with Nine, she feels like the one with the least drawbacks. When I fought with her back then, she was the only girl I had fun fighting with..." His face turned red at the thought of how she usually flirted with her allies and enemies. "And hey? Who said villains can't be sexy right?"

As the other boys had laughed at their choices and found their reasons interesting, they heard the sound of the sliding door nearby opening. In front of them stood the tallest among the crew: Jin, the ship's dragon-incubi hybrid bartender. "So what did I miss?" Immediately, their eyes had dropped downward, staring at his length in envy. Jin's towel sat at his shoulder as he bore himself to the world around him. He cared little for the opinions of others when it came to his body, finding the spa as an opportunity to relieve himself from the stresses that came with wearing a tight jumpsuit that hugged on his form constantly. While they looked, their minds held similar thoughts.

'This world is unfair. This is Jin's world... And we're all living in it.'
'What type of gifted-ass genetics do you need to pack something like that?'

49989e61e44b15452f882ce5f8ba1af6.gif

'And they say the bodies of the kami are perfect. Fuckin bullshit.'
'It appears my simulations of his body were incorrect. I should adjust accordingly.'

His "above average" length was a lumbering log that confused them. It was hard for the boys to imagine how it would even begin to fit inside his small, lapin friend. Even while soft, it stood as a pillar of spite against all they've known; A reason to align themselves against whatever combination of diet, genetics, and divine luck that resulted in their draconic roommate winning his physical lottery. At the least, they were able to take respite in knowing that Jin wasn't the brightest among them; Yet seeing how his friend would stumble out of her ship or look exhausted after one of their hangouts had caused them to fume with envy.

While the other three organics continued to stare in awe with their fury directed at the gods for their biological misfortune, Io waved, greeting the dragon rebel forward. "We're talking about which heroines would be best to indulge in the pleasures of sex with. Do you have a preference, Jin?" His head had rotated at its neck, simulating the curious tilting of a head. As Jin sat down, he gave them a shrug. "Well, there's only one real answer right?"

The First Hero.
dhd271n-c4393884-a94e-43cd-9fdb-59662b3f818c.png
Raf. Gods' Favorite Angel.

"One. The holy warrior, Rafaela. I'd fucking let her smash me any day." Jin stretched out his muscles in the spa, easing the tensions that came from old wounds. "A woman that doesn't take shit but could deal it out too. Strong as fuck in both soul and body. Is there anyone hotter? Hell nah." He flexed his arms, revealing the results of his daily regiments and regular routines. Even while out of combat, his body was always something that he took pride in. It was all he had for the longest time; His strongest weapon and his biggest weakness. Ever since he found out about Rafaela as a young dragon, he idolized what she symbolized: Perfection in body and mind, ferocity in soul and spirit, endurance through whatever obstacles thrown her way, and conviction to see her promises through. She epitomized all that made up the perfect dragon image he was taught; The perfect idol.

"Hope I could one day match her in strength." Jin looked down at his own scars; Each mark was a memory of a time he blundered in the midst of combat, a lesson to keep for the rest of time. "That way, I could protect you guys and Yume. I'm not going to lose my family again. Never again." His eyes flashed a demonic purple, before returning back to its casual hues. "So? What did you guys pick?"

Last edited:
'Waterfalls.'
61beb0d5f6c475a0509be053dba316fc.gif

'I wonder why she has a thing for waterfalls.'

ɴᴏᴑ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’: ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… | Κœα΄α΄α΄‡ α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡.
↻ ◁ || β–· β†Ί

A vampire clad in power armor sat at the top of a mountain, sketching as he overlooked the aftermath of the battlefield which scarred the beaches that surrounded him. The stars above were falling as massive battleships had cracked the skies, firing impressive magical armaments while they slammed their technological wonders against each other in the hopes that they themselves would reign supreme. This battle was no fight to end the war. It was merely another among many to secure an advantage in the region.

To Salem, the eighteenth hero, all he saw from the heavens above and the grounds below were a waste of life and opportunity. The battlefield had defiled the natural beauty of the planets caught within the crossfire. The ruins of vehicles, the shells of used weaponry, and the remains of broken armor and ravaged corpses had littered the fields in abundance. The booming sounds of thunder overhead had quelled the beautiful song of nature with its deafening intensity. The smells of smoke and ambient mana had torched all semblance of the peace before they came. In contrast to the visible devastation, the picture he built for his beloved masterpiece was free from the horrors he grown too accustomed to. She deserved better than this reality.

His eyes were focused on a river that bled over a cliff; Of a waterfall that fed into a beach lagoon connected to the ocean. While the bodies of his comrades had tainted the waters with their crimson hues, the vision he drew into existence had offered the observer a window into an alternate reality. 'This is what Yokoso would've look like if it weren't for the selfish ambitions of powerful people.' Salem might not have been a visionary as practical as his fifth counterpart. However, where he shined instead was in his ability to see glimpses of the galaxy beyond the war. At least, if peace was unattainable, there was someone who could still experience it.

Her.
7ee4db2e428116e5807da223fa9c1260.gif

The only friend he kept since childhood.

As she slept on his canvas, Salem built her world around her. Beautiful scenes of memories long past were recreated for her to explore in its entirety. For the vampiric hero, the feeling of creating amidst the destruction was liberating. Her smile was what kept him going through his darkest moments. Her words upon his return were what summoned him back from the brink of despair when the carnage of the war had served too much for his frail mind to handle. It was her that kept him sane. It was her that kept him dreaming.

"Sal. Whatcha up to?" A familiar voice had peeked from behind his shoulder. "Oh, Levy. Its you." Behind him came his undead companion, the eleventh heroine, a porcelain doll possessed by the spirit of a girl who called herself Levy. The two were typically stationed together as a result of being assigned to the second fleet. While Rafaela and her entourage had took the vanguard against the rebel forces, it was Cleo and Gabriel who led the second and third fleets respectively, covering her flanks. Levy gave her friend a dorky smile. "Ooo. Are you drawing again? You know, you should like... Really try working as an artist when all of this is over!" She buzzed, believing in him. "Maybe try drawing comics! I betcha they'll sell like ambrosia!"

"Me? An artist for work? I don't think that's the best idea." The artist responded to her enthusiasm with a chuckle. "Especially when all the work I make comes alive. Can't have one of your ideas running rampant around here again." While he enjoyed their banter, he understood that giving her imagination a physical form was usually a recipe for disaster. He recalled of when her last birthday present gone awry. "Cleo still hasn't forgiven me yet for giving you a mecha dinosaur for a mount... And no, don't think I'm going to give you another one no matter how much you beg."

"Awww come on."
9b28a5bca48795bf7274ee6feaf0cc42.jpg

"It was so cool!"

Despite the oddity that was Levy's personality, he found her presence comforting. She spoke as though she was untouched by the sin of war and to an extent, this made him jealous. Regardless of his attempts to maintain his focus to the world thereafter, the vampiric prince couldn't help but live in the moment. It was hard to focus on better times when the people he's grown accustomed to being around would disappear in a blink of an eye. To be a soldier with a heart was a torturous existence rife with more farewells than greetings. More often than not did he find himself at short, impromptu funerals versus actual parties.

Still, to see her act as his company's mascot had brought a smile to his face. She always appeared to hold the highest opinion of the others she surrounded herself with. "Oh fine. Maybe I'll ask Gem if I could borrow his mecha sometime. I'm sure he'd let me if I ask nicely." She beamed, before sitting on a rock beside him to look at his picture. "How's your girlfriend doing?" At first, he gave a look of surprise before letting that embarrassing feeling settle in. He wasn't ashamed of his masterpiece. In fact, he was proud of her. The two of them had came a long way from his humble beginnings as a young artist. "She's doing fine. Last night, I drew her what it looked like outside my bedroom window. She asked a lot of questions about the stars I've drew. Asked if I went there in person."

Salem's gaze grew kind as he veered upon her sleeping form, drawing a blanket to keep her warm from whatever elements existed inside the immaterial plane. Nearby the waterfall he drew, he written words to simulate sounds of the bubbling water. "I told her that I haven't and that I'll take her there myself once the war's over. Try out the local cuisine, see the interesting people and sights, and who knows... Maybe they might have some sort of special paper that would allow her to take a real glimpse into this world like we do with her. The galaxy's big enough for anything to be possible."

b2dee014b60389081adf1746bf46e69a.gif

"Well, wherever you go. Take me with you."

Sal raised an eyebrow, curious as to why she would choose to explore with him. "You sure? I mean, aren't you best friends with Rio? Wouldn't you prefer to spend your next life with her instead of me?" Levy's tone shifted for a bit, revealing a side of her that she showed few others. "I would. Honestly, I'd really like that but... Her and Gem haven't been the same since the thing with Nagi happened and... I wanna see new sights too. I wanna make happy memories. Not sad ones!" Quickly, she returned back to her normal tone, masking her true emotions.

"After seeing ships battle for like the thousandth time, it gets boring. Maybe I just wanna get a drink at somewhere new or collect something cool! Like, I heard that there's some people planning on making a card game that includes us! And all the things we went through!" Her hands shivered with excitement as her hips wiggled with the same energy. "Oooo. Which one of us do you think's going to be worth the most?" She scratched her chin, tilting her head back and forth as she thought of the most likely options. "My guess? Yan would be one, but maybe Sen- Sen doesn't like taking pictures! Oh... But there's Raf too! ARGH, this is hard."

Salem rolled his eyes, unaware of what lied underneath her surface. His priorities lied with two motivations: The protection of his family and the happiness of his sketch. "Alright, I don't think I'd mind the extra company. Maybe we might find something neat- ... Or maybe I could help you study for your mecha-piloting license so you could explore those worlds on your own." He laughed as the porcelain ghost gasped in overdramatic horror. "SAL! How could you?! That's evil! You know I hate studying!" She crossed her arms like a child, turning her head away from him as though he uttered an insult that undermined her existence. "Besides, its not like I need a flimsy piece of plastic to fly one of those things! I've did before...
in the arcades- But still! Come on~ Pleaseeeee... Can you take the exam for me instead?" The two continued to banter, passing the time as they awaited for new orders. With every hour that passed, he was making steady progress with his work.

4d5bc614499ba2993205f3ff719f5ac1.gif

"... And done."

As the night as turned to day, Levy had exhausted her final reserves of mana, sleeping idly by his side to recharge. Underneath her head sat his neatly folded jacket, cushioning her as she slumbered quietly. With the final stroke complete, Salem was done. He worked throughout the night to give his drawn counterpart a peaceful scene of the world he was in as well as a poem written in the sand to greet her with during the beginning of the day. The waves had moved across the canvas, flowing gracefully as though the gravity of the moons were there to guide the tides as well. The stars had drifted above her head, sparkling the night with their gentle luminosities.

The vampire yawned, feeling the bags under his eyelids as he looked proudly at his work. "I hope you appreciate what I made for you when you wake up." He whispered to his sketchbook. Unlike how it was the night before, the world was given color through the use of markers. Different shades had elicited a sense of depth, giving the drawn girl more apparent space to roam. While the kami that dictated the fate of the real world weren't kind, at the least, he could do what they could not and keep her world safe.

To Salem, it didn't matter how real or fictional she was. It didn't matter whether others have only saw her as the byproduct of his imagination given life through his own mana. For him, the idea that he wasn't alone in his mind was enough. The fact that he was able to keep her safe was enough. He was enough.

Back
Top Bottom