Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian chick looking for some hermaphrodite, ephebophilia, transformation roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzyLezzy

Queen of Dyke Island
Well that subject was certainly a mouthful! Aaaaanyway! Since I'm looking for a pretty specific theme here, I won't really bother with the whole lengthy roleplay profile thing, and rather get right to the point.

Alright, first of all, the first aspect of the roleplay I'm looking for is a futa/female pairing. I doubt I need to go into more detail on what a futa/hermaphrodite is on this forum, but I can clarify if need be. Another one of the main themes I was in the mood for is transformation / "bimbofication", basically my character would give yours some sort of drug that warps the proportions of her body and makes her breasts, ass, lips, and hips swell in size to give her an extremely "bimbo" like body (The pic in my signature pretty much demonstrates that concept rather soundly, though in the roleplay it wouldn't get to the point where your character wouldn't be able to stand or walk or that sort of thing). Along with that, I always enjoy taboo age differences in roleplay, such as your character being 14/15/16 and mine being mid to late twenties or so. On top of all that, I intend to pile on a liberal amount of other kinks and fetishes, the details of which can be tailored to your personal preferences.

I've got two plots that I'm hankering, one would be set in the Fallout 3 world, and one would be a more modern style setup for those who aren't familiar with the glory that is Fallout.

Mordern plot: So our characters are neighbors. Yours being a 13/14/15/16/17 year old teen and mine being, I don't know, twenty something. As it just so happens, the way their bedroom windows are set up allows you to get a great view into my gal's window and into her room. Thanks to this, your character's been able to see quite clearly whenever I bring home women (or herms) for nights of filthy, debaucherous sex. You've been able to watch this almost every night for some time now, of course masturbating furiously during each show. For one reason or another, you finally decide to come over to my place and convince me to do the same sorts of raunchy things to you that I do to them. I proceed to begin the pervification, though through the course of things, I have you take a naughty little drug or two that I've brewed up (As my character is actually a perverted mad scientist, I never said this would be super realistic, lol), a drug that expands your breasts, ass, lips, and other proportions to freakishly lewd sizes, along with possibly other drugs that fry your brain and turn you into the horniest little slut in the world. Then I mold you into my little bimbo plaything to sex up and molest to satisfy my sick kicks!

Fallout 3 plot: This one is a lot less ironed out in my head, as I have yet to actually find anyone interested in Fallout enough to talk about it in detail with. Alright, my character would a resident of a well hidden Vault in the Capitol Wasteland (let's just say Vault 69 just for the hell of it, heheh). All of the vaults had some sort of strange experiment going on in them during the years of isolation since the bombs fell, and this one is no different. To be specific, the mad science shenanigans in Vault 69 had to do with a specialized form of the FEV virus designed to aid in reproduction and such. An aspect of this FEV strain just so happened to alter the genetics of gender for the vault dwellers, long story short, it turned many of the inhabitants into hermaphrodites. However, there were a few unforseen consequences of this version of the FEV virus. The biggest of which being extremely hightened sex drives, exagerated physical proportions (I.E. unnaturally bombshell bodies), and the total elimination of children born of the male gender. Anyway! For a few years now, the lusty women and futas inhabiting the vault have been gradually making their way out of their vault and into the Wasteland. Mostly keeping a low profile, hiding their true nature from those they encounter, and generally just gathering goods and supplies for the vault in a mostly unhostile manner.

The details of your character would mostly be up to you, save for her being a young teenager of the same general age as the first roleplay setup. One way or another, your character would meet my own while she's on one of her excursions out into the Wasteland and the two would pair up. The details of this could be just about anything, my girly saves yours from raiders/monster/some other wasteland baddies, she buys your character from the Paradise Falls slavers, or pretty much anything that you might find interesting. Once they start traveling together however, my character's reason for making the trip into the wastes becomes more clear. She is one of the scientists of Vault 69, and has been perfecting a new version of the Vault 69 FEV strain, one specificly made to alter the genetics of those who haven't been exposed to it over generations like those of her vault. This would pretty much do the same thing as the drug discussed in the first roleplay, basicly bimbofying your character, and possibly altering her mind in some way. after a while of exparimentation and a liberal amount of my character using yours as her perverted plaything, she would convince your character to help her introduce this "bimbo" FEV virus into the water purifier at the Jefferson Memorial and infect the entire Wasteland!

Well! That was a bit more a doozy then I thought it would be! Well then, there you have it I suppose!

Oh! I probably should clarify this: I am a lesbian. Meaning I'm looking for a roleplay involving female and hermaphrodite characters only. Also, I would greatly prefer to roleplay with a female partner, though I'm willing to adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to male users who want to roleplay, as odd as that sounds. Along with that, it probably pretty clear by this point that I consider myself to be rather "literate", as loaded a term as that can be. I usually crank out several pretty meaty paragraphs per post (depending on how much information needs to be conveyed, and tend to lose interest very quickly when my partner isn't able to keep up. So if you're still interested in something after all that, feel free to post a reply here or send me a PM and we can get cracking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom