Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perfecting Moo

MilkyCow

Moon
This story contains enslavement, anal, gaping, water sports, piercing, dominance and submission, and lactation. M/F

Chapter 1
As I strolled through the crowded Indian market my eyes fell upon A Nepalese girl, tied at the neck to a gentleman's hand with a roughly made rope leash. She lay prone on a blanket, nude. Her soft tan skin glimmering in the sun light. Her body was lithe, almost too thin. Her sandy brown hair in a halo around her head.

I couldn't help but wander up to the booth and make an inquiry on her price. He said 3 camel, of which I did not have. I instead offered him a dune buggy with 6 tanks of gas. He agreed. As I handed him the keys, he handed me her rough rope leash and her papers which were in German, but went something like this..

'Age: 18 Weight: 60 kilo Height :152 centimeters Breast: B Status: Complete virgin Origin: Nepal Obedience level: High"

"I no want, she is too thin!" the merchant complained. I intended to fix that.

My partner, a tall boy with blue eyes and shaggy black hair, strolled down the market path. As he caught my eye he wandered my direction and laughed heartily at my absurd purchase.

"What'd you give him?" He asked

I grinned sheepishly "Your car."

He palmed his forehead. "Damnit Aster! I liked that little bug!"

"Hey, Hey it's okay Leon. She'll be worth it trust me. Plus I got enough opium to buy us another car when we get to a real town. There's room in my jeep."

We continued down the market, picking up some fresh food along the way to the Inn. There was little conversation between us, but there needn't be. We both knew our objective for the trip. I bought us a room for the night with a generator that allowed us to have AC and hot water, along with a small range.

That night I tugged the girl onto the bed and fed her until she couldn't eat another bite. In a few weeks she'd be nice and thick. I began teaching her English, and she explained to me in Arabic that this was the first time she'd slept on a bed. I couldn't help but smile, how her mind would be blown when we got back home to California. Her favorite English word was please. She used it whenever she wanted something.

"Please" She said, pointing to the water pitcher. I gave it to her and watched her messily drink from it, unable to hide my smile. She was quite cute. It may have been the best purchase I've ever made.

We spent 3 weeks on the road to New Deli, constantly feeding and teaching my new pet more English. Leon seemed stoic, mayhaps angry that I had sold his car. My pet slept in the back of the jeep for most of the trip, while I took turns driving with my partner.

I began to give her injections during the last week, encouraging her B cup breasts to swell to a C. At first she cried at every shot but I've disciplined her to be thankful I am turning her into such an attractive female. As a result of the hormone treatment she's begun to lactate, so I've nick named her Moo.

As we finally make it to New Deli Moo has become a healthy 80 kilos and adoringly addresses me as master. She speaks very little English which is perfect for when I take her back to the states. She's perfect, just what I've always wanted. Chubby, eager to please and dribbling milk. I haven't done anything sexual to her yet but once we settle in, in new deli, her training will really begin.

We decided to stay in la meridian for the remainder of our business trip. Once we got to the room I chucked our stuff in the closet except for my bag of goods I picked up in the city to train Moo with. Leon groaned and walked into the study muttering to himself in annoyance at my flamboyant nature. I enjoyed grabbed Moo's leash and tugged her over to the bed. She followed without complaint. I bent my naked pet over the comfortable bed. She stuck her fat little ass up in the air and swayed it back and forth invitingly. With one hand resting on her naked ass cheek, I pulled a bottle of lube from my bag and began to drip it all over her plump ass cheeks. I poured a river of lube over her ass crack and began to message her cheeks, crack, and little pucker with my hands. She shivered and whimpered under me, her virgin pussy starting to shine with feminine juices.

I held her ass cheeks apart with one hand and poked my thick finger into her tight anus. She yelped, the tight ring constricting around my finger.I wiggled the digit around inside her before taking it out and replacing it with the nozzle of the lube bottle, pushing the tapered end into her cute little butt hole. I squeezed the bottle,squirting warm inside her until I had filled her rectum with the warm sticky fluid. It dribbled from her pucker as I pulled the bottle away.

She squirmed under me as I forced two thick digits in her tight virgin anus. A grunt escaped my throat as my swollen throbbing cock rubbed on the inside of my slacks. My fingers stuffed her asshole, plowing in and out. Moo cried out, her hips trembling, but knew better than to move. I barked out a command "Be still! This is just the beginning of your training. Now make yourself prone!"
My little Moo reached behind herself to grab her fat ass cheeks, spreading them apart lewdly. Her face pushed into the bedding as she did so. I admired the sight of my fingers in her virgin asshole.

I began to push in a third finger, her back going rigid. I laughed as she struggled to push back against my penetrating fingers. Finally her aching asshole engulfed all three digits to the third knuckle. I grabbed my cock through slacks and rubbed the aching shaft. Just looking at what I had done to her asshole was making my dick throb. I knew she wasn't ready for my swollen cock yet, I had to loosen her up a bit first. I started by finger fucking her ass, pushing my fingers in and out of her anus and roughly filling her rectum again and again with 3 of my thick meaty fingers. Moo's hips met the thrust of my fingers, her swollen pussy dripping wet from the rough finger fucking.

"You like that don't you, you dirty little cow. I can tell. Does moo want more?" I asked her.

Moo looked over her shoulder at me and pleaded "Please Master, please.

Lube dribbled and gushed from her asshole when I roughly spread my middle, ring and pointer finger in different directions. She gasped and began to whine, writhing as I stretched her young perfect anus. I tormented her asshole like this for several minutes, stretching it open until all the lube I had filled her with dribbled out. When I pulled my fingers out of her anus the once tight little orifice was twitching, trying to close after the rough penetration. Finally after a couple of seconds she managed to clench the violated hole shut.

The view was amazing. I couldn't resist any longer, I struggled out of my pants and underwear, haphazardly throwing them on the floor. Just as I was perfecting Moo I had long ago perfected my cock with expensive black market drugs and medical procedures. Nearly 9 inches long with a fat swollen head. I had focused my efforts on my girth, and impressive three inches in diameter at the head and 2 1/2 at the base of the shaft.

Moo's hands were still holding her cheeks spread apart. I took advantage of the position by grabbing her wrists and pulling her back. Her well lubed and abused anus spread over the head of my cock. Moo's mouth fell open, her eyes going wide as she felt the amazing girth of my swollen shaft. Slowly I pulled her by the wrists, forcing her asshole to slowly accept the throbbing head of my cock. She let out squeaks of pain, her anus desperately clinging to my thick, hard dick.

The exquisite pleasure of burying my cock into her hot, slick asshole made my heart pound in my chest. I craved desperately to force her to take my entire shaft, instead I coerced her gently. "Moo you want to make master happy don't you?"

Moo's eyes were clenched shut, her body trembling. She nodded meekly, and wiggled her hips. "Moo please master!"

I released her wrists and rested my large warm hands on her plump asscheeks. Moo braced herself with her hands so she could look over her shoulder at me. I rubbed her shiny lubed rump cheeks, letting the head of my cock throb inside her. "Take it all Moo, make master happy." I told her gently, giving her plump behind a squeeze.

I watched in sheer ecstasy as she pushed back against me, forcing my swollen cock deeper into her rectum. She moaned and cried out as inch by inch her ass sunk down on my dick. I continued to message her ass, encouraging her "Come on, just a little more moo."
Moo shook her head no.

"Do you want master to help you?"

She nodded and and rocked her hips eagerly.

I couldn't help but smile at how eager she was to please me, and how obedient she was. I leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders, slamming my hips forward. I felt my dick slide deeper into her until my entire cock was shoved up her well lubed asshole. Moo cried out in pain, trying to wiggle away but I held her against me, groaning in pleasure as her hot insides milked my cock.

I began to pull out, slowly withdrawing my shaft until just the tip was penetrating her aching asshole. With one swift stroke I filled her again, causing her to gasp and writhe beneath me. I showed no mercy in claiming what was mine. Over and over again I repeated the motion until Moo's whimpers of pain became soft admissions of pleasure.

"Good Moo" I said, rubbing my hands along her sides. I began to rock my hips, filling her with quick strokes. Moo moaned, arching her back as I filled her. Each thrust my sac slapped against her soaked and swollen pussy. My hands wandered to her breasts and I groped at them shamelessly, pulling and tugging at her nipples until milk dripped from each of the supple feminine peaks. Moo's cheeks became flush with shame.

The feeling of my moo's anus squeezing down over my thick hard dick was getting to me. My hips thrust wildly. Her hot insides barely accommodated my girth as I filled her. I watched with animal lust at her tight pink asshole spread around me as I pounded into her plump behind. Moo squealed under me as I milked her, and I knew soon her first orgasm would be from her master's dick in her ass.

"Master please Moo! Master.. " She managed in English before she cried out, her asshole clenching down on my dick. I groaned at the tightness, pounding her slick hot little asshole as hard as I could, each thrust pushing me closer to filling her with my hot cum. Moo trembled as her orgasm hit, her hot anus milking me and pushing me over the edge

Suddenly the head of my cock erupted with a stream of hot sticky cum. It flooded her bowls as I hilted inside her. Rope after rope of my seed poured into her. Moo let out a long sigh of pleasure, wiggling her hips under me. As the last spurt of cum shot into her asshole I suddenly pulled my cock out, watching her anus distend as the girthy head of my cock was pulled out with a lewd pop.

Her once pink and perfect asshole was swollen and gaping open, a mixture of my cum and lube drooling out of it. Leon walked in with a smug grin. "What a mess you've made of her ass Doctor."

"I want her to be my little anal slut. I'll have fun degrading her and training her ass to take some thick toys." I replied casually as I left moo bent over the bed. I toweled off my genitals and replaced my pants as Leon admired Moo's milk smeared tits and gaping asshole

"Mind if I have a go Aster?" Leon asked.
Moo looked up at him and smiled. "Moo" She said cutely, in agreement.

I nodded on my way to the shower "Just make sure house cleaning changes the linens before I go to bed. I'm sure they're already a mess."

Chapter 2

Two well dressed American's had recently purchased me, and life's never been better. I get tons of food, plenty of rest and my master loves me. I don't know about his friend though. I'll do whatever I can to please them because they're so good to me.
I promise I will be a good pet.

I've gained a lot of weight on my new diet, my hips and behind are very thick, along with my breasts. It seems master likes my body this way, as he always gropes me in those places as if checking on their progress. Sometimes he gives me injections, he says he will make me "perfect."

I don't care about my old name anymore, master named me Moo. Hes going to teach me English and take me to America where I can please his business colleges and spend my free time playing video games and eating American food. I think I'm really lucky to have been purchased by such wealthy and nice men.

After pleasing master I was left in the care of his friend. Master said I was to please him. I think hes handsome and must be very smart. He wears black rimmed glasses and has sharp blue eyes that make me feel like he can hear my thoughts.

I was a virgin before but master had left me bent over his bed, my anus gaping open and dripping warm sticky fluids down my thighs. I shivered as Leon began to wash my behind with a warm wash cloth. The moist skin was met with cold air, causing me to gasp softly. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet on my abused asshole.

Leon had dropped to his knees and began to lick circles around the once tight ring. I trembled and arched my back, the feeling of his tongue sending shivers down my spine. A tiny moan escaped me as he put both hands on my ass cheeks, his thumbs resting at either side of my clenching orifice. He spread my cheeks wide and slide his tongue into my aching asshole. It was so warm and dirty, it made my pussy ache with need.

Leon pulled his mouth away and spoke to me in English, but I didn't understand. As a child I had been taught Arabic and nothing else. Finally he spoke to me in a recognizable way.

"Time for you to return the favor little cow, come sit on the edge of the bed." He said in Arabic.

I felt my cheeks flush deep red in embarrassment at the act he was asking me to preform. Regardless I obediently scooted to the end of the bed. Master's friend bent over in front of me and slid down his pants.

I eagerly buried my face into his ass and licked the tight orifice between his cheeks. The taste was overwhelmingly bitter and a musty scent filled my nose. I didn't like it, but Leon groaned and his hips bucked involuntarily. I was determined to please him.
I pushed my tongue just inside the tight ring and Leon began to stroke himself, I couldn't see it but I could feel it in the tremble of his hips. I began to get used to the taste and thrust my tongue in and out of his asshole. He writhed and grunted, shoving his ass against my face untill I could barely breathe. I was being smothered as he panted hotly. My tongue snaked in and out of his asshole and the tight ring clenched with each penetration

"Good Moo" Leon groaned, pulling his hips away from me. He turned around, his swollen shaft in my face. It was much smaller than Master's, but it was far more natural. About 7 inches and uncircumcised.

He pressed the head of his cock against my lips and I peaked my tongue out to lick the tip. It tasted salty and slightly of urine. A sudden urge seemingly from my navel made me want to engulf the swollen head in my mouth, so I did. Suckling on the end of his shaft I looked up at Master's friend. His chest heaved and his eyes were squeezed shut as he held his cock by the base. My tongue slipped under his foreskin and encircled the head of his shaft.

Leon took a fistful of my hair and began to slide his dick in and out of my mouth. I drenched his entire shaft in my saliva and eagerly sucked on his throbbing manhood. The taste of his dick made my hot feminine juices leak down my thighs, each lick exciting me. Spit and precum dribbled down my chin as master's friend facefucked me.

I gagged on his cock as he slid his dick down to the root in my mouth. I felt the head of his cock push into my throat, causing me to cough. I sputtered from several minutes as he relentlessly used my mouth and throat before becoming accustomed. Soon I was able to take his cock to the hilt.

"Soon I'll fill your mouth." Master's friend growled.
His dick throbbed and exploded, hot cum pouring into my mouth and down my throat. I coughed and his seed bubbled from my lips and down my chin. Leon pushed his dick deeper into my throat and suddenly cum surged out my nose from a powerful spurt flooding the back of my throat.

As master's friend pulled his dick away my mouth hung open, saliva and cum drooling down my face and from between my lips. He smiled down on my and roughly pulled my head back. "I've made a mess of your pretty face and mouth, let me clean it up, open wide!"

"Moo!" I said happily as I opened my mouth for Master's friend. My eyes became wide as I saw him grab his semi-hard shaft and a stream of hot urine splashed into my mouth. I closed my mouth as the bitter flavor coated my tongue. Master's friend pinched my nose and I realized I would have no choice but to accept being used as his personal urinal. A tiny whine escaped as I opened my mouth again. I obediently swallowed the foul tasting fluid, feeling a tingle of shame deep inside at the lewd act.

Leon pushed me down and on the bed without warning . He groped my swollen breasts and pinched my nipples, making milk dribble down the swell of my flesh. "Moo.." I whined softly, but Leon was like and animal, and licked up all the fluid.

His strong hands groped at my plump body. He kissed my dirty mouth, and I knew he could taste the flavors of his urine and cum just as I could taste my milk on his tongue. I squirmed under him as he pushed his tongue deep into my mouth.

I heard footsteps approaching and saw Master's shadow looming over me. He spoke to Leon in English and I could not understand.

"Hey Leon do you think you could give her a couple of piercings, make her look more like a cute little cow." Aster asked

"Yeah sure, hand me my kit." Leon replied, casually breaking the kiss and wiping the spittle from his lower lip with his wrist.

Master left and came back with a black box, then he ran his fingers through my hair and spoke to me in Arabic. "This will hurt a lot, but you wont mind if it makes your master happy, will you?"

I winced slightly at the idea of more pain, but I nodded in agreement. Anything for my master. That's when I saw what he had spoken to Leon about. Master's friend held a gun for piercing, and several decorative pieces of jewelry. I was to be marked by my master forever, the thought quelled the fear of pain and a wave of pride washed over me.

Leon and Master secured me to the bed with leather straps. My nipples were iced for several minutes until I could not feel even the a sharp pinch from Master's strong fingers. I watched Leon lean in close with the gun. Instead of putting it to my nipple he put it against my nose. Master held my head in place and fear overwhelmed me.

A loud click and suddenly overwhelming pain. Leon forced a ring through the cartilage in my nose. It bled terribly and poured down my throat. I coughed and cried in pain.

Master stroked my hair and mumbled "Good pet, good pet." but did not look Towards me. He tried to comfort me but I cried for several minutes from the pain. Once it was nothing more than a dull throb Leon held a mirror to my face. I looked like cattle, with a brass ring through my nose. "Moo.."

Master smiled once Leon cleaned the blood from my face, and admired me closely. He took the ice from my nipples and Leon pierced them with little gold rings. I barely felt it, but once the blood started flowing back to my nipples they became very, very sore. Master stroked my cheek, his fingers wandering down my body to my belly.

I was still tied spread eagle to the bed, my nose and nipples both throbbing with pain. Master hand fed me and continued my English lessons. "Tomorrow is another day of training" He told me.

"Moo please master, always." I said hopefully, becoming fearful he was training me to be sold at another dirty market.

"You're going to be my perfect slutty little moo cow." Aster assured as he released her bonds for the night. He bathed her while room service changed the linens, and even gave her a pain killer for her sore piercings. That night he slept with her in his arms. Moo felt strangely loved and Aster a man who had been cold protege of a banking tycoon felt more human now than ever.

Edit: So that's all I have written right now. I intend to continue to switch up the perspectives, next chapter being either Leons or Aster's again. I'd like some feedback on this before I invest more time into this story.

Back
Top Bottom