Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age when applying for Blue Moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niah

Star
Hello, I assume that if your applying for this website, which you have to be eighteen to be able to join, then you wouldn't be able to put your age as younger then eighteen otherwise you wouldn't be accepted right?

If you said your sixteen or seventeen whilst applying it simply wouldn't go through am I correct?

Seraph Nicholas said:
ô.o

Why do you ask?

Someone I was rping with became banned, they are now back with a new user and they said that they were banned because they accidently forgot to put their age as 18. Which I feel is impossible because surely if they had put that their age was lower then 18 they wouldn't have been accepted in the first place, right?

Report the user. ._. Obviously if they TOLD you they were a minor then they aren't allowed back in if they fake their age. Which for us is a problem, that's why we do background checks on users.

No. You can put your age as under 18. It's a handy way to catch the stupid ones.

FYI, Niah, typically you'd receive a warning or a brief ban for being complicit in ban evasion this way, but I think you did the right thing, albeit in a roundabout way, by making this thread. Next time, report all rule violators direct to staff, please? I tend to come down just as hard on people that knew about the offense as the actual offender.

Seraph Nicholas said:
No. You can put your age as under 18. It's a handy way to catch the stupid ones.

FYI, Niah, typically you'd receive a warning or a brief ban for being complicit in ban evasion this way, but I think you did the right thing, albeit in a roundabout way, by making this thread. Next time, report all rule violators direct to staff, please? I tend to come down just as hard on people that knew about the offense as the actual offender.

Oh I didn't know about them being underage, I was rping with them, they became banned (and I didn't know why) and then I recieved a message from them under a new name and they told me that whole thing. As soon as they told me I made this thread, I did not continue the RP with them for the reason that I feared that they were underage and I just wanted to make this thread before I reported them. Now that you have replied I will take your advice, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom