Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for thoughts on a plot bunny, feedback welcome.

Acolyte of Lust

Planetoid
Directly C/P-ing this from another site where I posted it:

MC is a mercenary, assassin, and general gun-for-hire. You name it, he's done it: putting a bullet between the eyes of dictators, kidnapping, taking hostages, prostitution, smuggling, money laundering...very little is known about him, save for the fact he goes by "Gerhard". No past, no records of traceable activity, no financial details...he speaks with a vaguely Germanic accent -- perhaps the only hint as to his origins.

He operates mainly in Europe and surrounding territories. A legend in the business of illegal activities, he commands a high price -- and he's worth every penny.

Gerhard is a tall, well-built, muscular man. Handsome yet rugged, physically strong, and capable of blending into most crowds with relative ease. Judging by his appearance, he's in his mid 40s.

Roughly a decade ago, he was involved in a terrible conflict -- one of those ones where neither side is "good", but he took a payday from the guys willing to give him more cash.

One day, he came across a girl (YC) in a burned out, largely destroyed home -- no older than eight or ten -- yet she'd had the foresight to hide in the basement. Seeing the charred bodies of her family, she realized the horrible truth. Though Gerhard had momentarily considered swiftly ending her life to spare her further hardship, an overwhelming feeling washed over him, and he did something completely unexpected -- he took her to raise the child as a surrogate father figure.

Having no children of his own, he thought perhaps he could mold her into the perfect heir to his legacy. The training was arduous, but now, the young girl was everything he'd wanted: she spoke ten languages fluently, knew how to slip in and out of large crowds, con her way past nearly any social situation, and could operate an impressive variety of firearms.

YC has engaged in several smaller operations, but is now set to embark on her first major mission: assassinating a dignitary whose influence may bring further instability in the region. Her last contact with MC was about a week ago.

Even though he's told himself he's not going to become emotionally attached to others or worry about their wellbeing, something about YC triggers a paternal instinct in him. He decides to pursue her to ensure everything is proceeding smoothly...knowing little of what awaits him.

Themes: large age gap, espionage, mentor/mentee to lovers, her first time, assassination, gore, adult situations, foul language

Kinks: foreplay, vaginal, oral, sex in risky places, dirty talk, anal, ass to mouth, facials, pregnancy risk, kissing, passion, rough sex, slapping/spanking, spit, messy sex, partially clothed sex

Thank you!

It's well written, and has enough detail to tell your potential partner the direction you're wanting it to go without having every detail lined out.

I would suggest adding in somewhere that while this is how you envision it you're open to them making changes for the character to suit them... If you are, any ways. If it were me I'd at least like to know I had the option.

The thing with incest and psuedo-incest, for me, is always the psychology of it... It has to make sense that the characters would both willingly (unless it's forced) cross that line in their relationship. Some potential partners out there might not care or ask, but... I would šŸ˜œ

Overall, I think it's well done, and can't see any reason you wouldn't get some nibbles... If you haven't already šŸ¤£

I think you might attract a lot of false positives. I would swap the parts about what Gerhard and his mentee. So that potential partners know that this is about that kind of relationship and potentially psychological. Because when I read the first two paragraphs ā€“ I assumed it would be a criminal romp.

Back
Top Bottom