Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Journey(Kylen)

She groaned wantingly, her body soon letting him into her womb, bucking hard with a soft cry as this happened, her hips meeting his as she rocked against him. "S..so deep..I..I think this is the best cock ever!" she mewled, starting to ride harder and faster, inner walls squeezing harder as she grew close to orgasm, her nipples hard and tender in his grasp, her tongue soon hanging out.

He felt his large cock hitting her womb, impressive in himself that he could reach it. "I think you have the best body ever!" He said as he continued to fondle her breasts, and tweak her nipples harder. Collin felt himself coming close to an orgasm, but would hold out until May came. He felt that she was close though, and her face was simply sexy. Looking at her added to his pleasure. "Tell me where you want me to cum!"

May wouldn't be able to give him a straight answer, slamming down on him hard, her body tightening more and milking him as she cried out in orgasm. It was clear she wasn't going to be able to pull out for him to cum on her, nor did she care.

Collin assumed that meant she didn't care, feeling her orgasm he decided to let loose finally. His hot cum exploding into her pussy, it was a rather impressive amount enough to fill her up and them some. He still thrusted his hips into her just to give them even more pleasure. As he wondered if that's all she wanted, or if there would be more fun to be had.

Back
Top Bottom