Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Journey(Kylen)

Dwarf_vader

Super-Earth
qn07r4.jpg

Collin was a new pokemon trainer on the block. Ready to go out and become the greatest Poke'mon trainer the world has ever seen. At the age of 17 he decided to leave, sure the age kids usually left was 10. But he wanted to wait, there was the whole team rocket incidents, and any other crazy Pokemon organization that was going around messing with the world. He didn't want that happening when he was going on an adventure. Although he was sure that something would probably happen on his way around the world. So he might as well get going while the going is good.

The teenager was starting in Sinnoh, he was born there so he figured it was a good place to start. Quickly grabbing up his starter pokemon Chimchar, the two set off for an adventure. Chimchar was sitting on his trainer's head. Pokeballs were way to cramped anyway. Plus Chimchar was a good head warmer. The two eventually took a rest at a near by pokemon center. Wondering where they should head off to next.

May panted, looking a little tired as she biked into town. It had been a long ride, and she was trying to race an on coming storm. Coming around to the front of the pokecenter, she picked up her bike just as it started to poor. Grumbling with some authority, she stepped inside, flopping into a seat. "And I was so close!" she growled, looking about to only see Collin, but not minding. Getting up, she put her bike near the door, locking it up before going to the counter. "Nurse Joy? Are there any rooms available?" she asked, looking about.

If Collin looked, she was a good D cup, about mid way through it. Being only 16, she was a little shorter then he was, but not much. She had a nice figure to boot.

Collin watched as the storm came very suddenly. They were both quite glad that they had gotten inside before it started to poor. Chimchar especially. The fire pokemon decided that Collin's head wasn't very comfy and decided to lay on the seat beside his trainer. Collin didn't even notice as he saw a rather attractive girl come along, she looked to be about his age. Which meant flirting was the only option available to him. Too bad he was terrible about it, “Nice weather huh?” Good thing chimchar was now asleep, or it would probably be laughing at him. He decided to move on the subject, and talk to Nurse Joy.

“Are there any rooms available. My Chimchar hates the rain.”

Her clothes were practically soaked through, the red clearing slightly to show that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Eh..I've been in worse." she said, taking her bandana off to ring it out. Her tight, spandex like shorts were riding up a little, slick with water, showing off some of her curves a little more. "I'm May, and who might you be?" she asked, smiling softly. Her mind was at work. He was a cute guy, looked a little strong...she wondered how long it would take to make him hers. "And is that your chimchar?"

Collin almost had a nosebleed at the sight of the soaked girl in front of him. She wasn't even wearing a bra, which was pretty hot. He couldn't help but look at them for a meer second, but went back to looking at her face and smiled. “Oh how rude of me. I'm Collin.” His mind raced of someway to impress the girl. “Don't look into it, but I'm going to be the next Pokemon Master.” He said it with confidence, but not cockiness. He looked at Chimchar as he snoozed away. “Yes, that is my Chimchar, I just started my pokemon adventure.” He said with a happy smile, hoping that he was saying the right things. “So how about yourself, are you a Pokemon Trainer.”

She giggled softly. "Well, I've seen your competition, Collin, and it's about sky high." she said, smirking. "Though..you might have what it takes." she teased, poking him in the chest. Soon, Nurse Joy came up. "Sorry..we only have one room with a shower..unless you don't mind sharing." she said, handing out the key. May smiled, nodding. "I don't mind. Do you?" she asked him, stretching a little, secretly teasing him as her chest stretched the fabric of her jacket and shirt.

He felt good that May thought she would be able to do it, that boost of confidence filling him up in sight. Although his thoughts turned into more impure ones at the sight of her stretching. His weakness was big breasts and boy did she have some nice ones. He snapped himself out of it to answer the question. “I am defiantly fine with it.” There was no way in hell he couldn't be fine with it. Wondering what the night would have in store for him, but figuring it wouldn't go the way he was hoping for. “Could you take care of my Chimchar for the night though, just in case he's injured or anything.” He doesn't have a pokeball, so you can just grab him from there if you wanted.

Nurse Joy nodded, walking over and taking the poor, tired monkey to the back room to lay it in bed as May led him to the room. Unlocking it, she stepped in, starting to strip off her soaking jacket, showing that her white undershirt was just as wet, practically showing everything to him. "Mm..you don't mind, right? I just need to get this all off before I shower." she said, deviously smirking inwardly. Oh, she knew she already had him..it was just a matter of time before all she had to do was trick him into it. Make him think that fucking her was his idea. Then slowly twist it.

Collin thanked god for his luck as he saw may take her jacket off. Revealing a white undershirt, and he knew that white shirts, plus water equalled a good view. He eyed those wonderful breasts of hers before he realized he had to snap out of it. Then the idea of her having a shower just blew his mind. There was only one bed as well, he wondered how that would work out in the night. He sat on the edge of it and crossed his legs, trying to hide is member that was slowly getting stiffer. “That's fine...do what ever you want.”

Grinning softly, she started slowly, teasingly stripping off her shirt, her perky, bouncy, soft tits jiggling softly. Her eyes twinkled softly as she started stripping off her tight, spandex shorts, showing she wasn't wearing anything under them. "Mmm...much better." she said, stretching again, taut belly and legs shivering a little as she did. "Now I just gotta get a nice, warm shower in." she pondered outloud, heading into the bathroom, but leaving the door open as she started the water.

Collin watched everything, and to him it seemed like it was going in slow motion. Her tits were perfect, there was no other way to describe them. He wondered how big they actually were, he wondered what they felt like. Then he looked downwards to see her completely naked, it was amazing she was easily the most beautiful women in the entire world. He decided to take a peak at her bathing, expecting it to be a rather amazing sight. He poked his head in the bathroom wanting to see the beauty shower take place.

He would see May soon get into the shower, her shapely ass swaying as she drenched herself in the warm ,soothing water. It dripped down and off her body in wonderful, tantalizing ways. She knew he was watching, giving her ass a soft, inviting sway. "You know...I'm no stranger to sharing a shower." she teased, wanting to see what it would take to get him to jump her, feeling her own center flaring up just slightly at the thought.

Collin used every ounce of his being to not jump her and fuck. But he took a deep breath and calm down. But he couldn't get very calm considering the offer he was just made, and how sexy her ass swayed. Plus he wouldn't be a gentlemen if he said no, so he stripped off all of his clothes and jumped in the shower with her, his naked form showing his slight muscle tone. While his dick was fully erect, and at a very impressive size as well. He pretend to wash up, but he was too distracted by the beauty in front of him.

She stayed calm, gently washing herself off, humming a small song. Every so often she would 'accidentally' bump against him, smirking softly to herself, her body wet and soapy against him. "Mmm...so how far have you gotten?" she asked, eyeballing his shaft, pondering it appreciatively. "How long you been doing battles?"

He looked at her as she washed her body, she knew she was saying something about battles. But the only battle that was on his mind was the battle between his will and his lust. It was no surprise that his lust was winning. He turned May over so they were facing and looked at her breasts. “You have wonderful tits, you know that?” He just had to say it, and kissed her lips, not being the dominating type, but let it be known he made the first move.

She grinned, and knew she had him as he kissed her. Giving a soft 'innocent' blush, she ground against him softly. "why thank you." she said, in a low, soft purr. "You have a very wonderful cock there." she told him, her hands moving to stroke and fondle him softly. "I bet you wanna use it on me...maybe I should give you a titty fuck first though.."

Collin looked at her face as she blushed, she was so cute plus she was also extremely hot. It was an amazing combo one that made his dick twitch at the meer sight of her naked form. "Thanks." He said proud that he had a good cock, she was right he did want to fuck her bad. But he wasn't the dominating type, and if he didn't know better he could have sworn that May wasn't the dominating type ether. She was great at deceiving him. "Yes, I want to you to use those marvelous tits of yours."

Smiling, she kneeled down, enveloping him in her generous cleavage, starting to stroke up and down, the water and soap perfectly lubricating her breasts so that this wouldn't cause damage to her as she squeezed them tight, licking at the tip. "Mmm..." she purred, moving a little faster up and down his shaft, wanting to see him come to the edge before she stopped, letting him go free, almost there.

Collin was in heaven, if he knew that becoming a trainer would have lead to this kind of life. He would have left his home years ago. Her perfectly lubricated breasts felt amazing as they stroked up and down his large member. He let out a small groan of pleasure when she licked his tip, causing precum to spill out of his dick. He was already close to the edge as it was, normally he could have lasted longer. But because of May's actions a few minutes ago he was begging for a release.

May smiled, rinsing off and moving out of the shower, drying herself off with a towel, clearly enjoying the fact that she KNEW he was on edge, wanting her to finish him off. Moving to the bedroom, she sat on a bed, smiling, a hand moving between her legs.

He was just about to cum hard but he couldn't as May got out of the shower. He was as confused as he was horny, as the young man hopped out of the shower and quickly dried off. Then ran to the bedroom, not knowing what May was planning but too horny to care. He started to play with her large breasts. As he looked at her, wondering what to do. Deciding to hell with it and began to make out with her passionately. He could not contain his lust for this women at all.

May moaned hotly as he groped and played with her chest, kissing back as he made out with her, fingers playing with herself a bit before she pushed him onto his back, straddling him quickly, her hot, moist center pressing against his wanting cock. "MMm...you want me...and I want you...but I wanna make a deal with you." she purred, grinding against his shaft hard, making it clear. "You travel with me, and I get to fuck you when ever, and where ever, I want, and in return I make sure it's the best sex you'll ever have." She said, her hands now squeezing her own tits.

Collin loved her moans, and wanted to hear more of them. He was so lost in lust that it took him awhile to realize that he was on the bottom. Moaning a little when she placed her moist center on his large cock. "Deal?" He asked confused, he was a little worried what the deal would be. Hoping it wasn't something terrible, or labor intensive. He listened to her talk as she tantalized his dick more. He didn't even have to think about an answer. "Defiantly..I like this deal...a lot." He smiled as he looked at May squeeze her wonderful breasts. "Give me a sample for what's in store." He realized that traveling around Sinnoh would be a lot more fun with May around.

Grinning, she moved up, then down, letting his cock shift up to press against her tight, hot center, before sliding down him, groaning as he stretched her out. "Mnngod...so big!" she moaned, her chest heaving softly as she started riding him hard and fast, taking as much as she can before he hits her bottom, probably not even all the way down his cock. "Ooh....I chose good." she purred, her tits in reach of his hands. "Please...play with my breasts...squeeze and grope them..."

He looked at May and wondered why she grinned. His cock felt amazing as she slid onto him. Collin looked at May as she rode him, watching her chest heave as she moaned. His hands were about to rest on her ass to help her along, but he was given other orders. Ones which he was more then happy to follow. Collin groped her breasts, feeling the wonderful mounds in his hands. He used his thumb and index finger to tweak May's nipple, wanting to cause her more pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom