Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB komo's search for story-driven smut ♡

komorebi.

Moon
Mku4YbI.jpeg

• hey y'all! i'm komo, she/her pronouns, 21 years old. right now i'm looking for roleplays where smut/sex adds depth to the characters and their relationship. when i'm not writing, i'm a university student with impulsive and often questionable decision making skills and i also work in an organic chemistry lab, so i may not always be available. so, my writing may occur on the slower end but my responses ooc are variable. i'll be so real and transparent and say that my response times ooc and ic are dependent on my enthusiasm. if we get along well? have a great discussion of the characters? i probably will be responding quickly!

there's nothing i love more than mutual enthusiasm. my favorite thing about rp is getting excited about the plot and characters. i want to be able to have a nice back and forth about our ocs. in fact, i love to explore the dynamic of ours ocs! please please PLEASEEE don't be a brick wall when it comes to plotting. this is collaborative! i want to collaborate!

i'm only interested in sapphic pairings. this is trans inclusive! i am willing to write female x female, female x nonbinary, female x hermaphrodite/intersex. all of my characters are generally cisgender females, but i don't care what you want to make yours. i also tend to write switches and like to write against other switches or dominant characters.
    right now i have no specific plots, just blurbs that i'm interested in writing! i have character types i want to try writing -- hopefully we can figure out something that suits the both of us.

• ♡ be 18+. probably a given considering the site.

♡ i like to write ~400 words. please be able to write a couple of paragraphs!

♡ sapphic pairings ONLY. don't even try to throw a man into the picture here.

♡ i'm looking for someone lax! i'm honestly very... unserious? this is a hobby and i understand that! i appreciate people who are patient.

♡ only looking to use animanga/manhwa faceclaims! no ai art please.

♡ i also ask that our characters look like... actual grown women? animanga art sometimes has that style of making their women look too young and it's creepy to me.

♡ only willing to write in pms! ooc discussion will also be in pms but if we get along well, i might be willing to share my discord.

♡ i do prefer writing with other women, however i am okay with all genders as rp partners! just don't be weird or fetishize lesbians if you're a dude, really.

• yay!
    strap-ons ♡ realistically big dicks (for trans/intersex characters) ♡ dom/sub dynamics ♡ brat taming ♡ light pain ♡ punishment ♡ impact play ♡ roughness ♡ pet names ♡ soft doms ♡ service tops ♡ double penetration ♡ semi-public sex ♡ slapping ♡ spanking ♡ paddles ♡ toys ♡ using toys as a punishment ♡ handcuffs ♡ sickeningly sweet/cute relationships but they're SUPER rough in bed ♡ size differences ♡ praise ♡ hair pulling ♡ collar and leash during sex ♡ clothed sex ♡ lingerie ♡ roleplay within roleplay ♡ manhandling ♡ exhibitionism ♡ the idea of breeding without actual pregnancy ♡ stockings and socks ♡ uniforms ♡ squirting ♡ unprotected sex ♡ shibari (i'm a bit particular though) blowjobs ♡ flogging ♡ ball gags ♡ dirty talk ♡ degradation ♡ cunnilingus ♡ biting ♡ scratching ♡ leaving marks ♡ possessiveness ♡ multiple orgasms ♡ riding ♡ caning ♡ face fucking ♡ teasing ♡ overstimulation ♡ use of safe words ♡ AFTERCARE!!

girl bye...
    furries • anything gross • minors • rape • loli/shota • inflation • bimbos • pregnancy • incest • super naive/innocent/dumb women • huge age gaps • characters that are submissive to the point that nothing fucking gets done • misogyny • raceplay • hypnotism • harems • writing more than one character • unrealistic proportions • necrophilia • infantilization • cheating

HrrEfNN.png
DISCLAIMER
♡ i would love to write two characters who are genuinely evil, horrible people against each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom