Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Few Self-Indulgent Fandom Cravings (Pokémon; Dragon Ball Z/Super; Mortal Kombat)

Vyce

Star
P8Hbc3FTEH.gif

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST
All characters must be written/played as 21 years old (if not established as already older).

Good day, one and all. I hope you're well and finding those RPs you crave!

I'm personally seeking self-indulgent lines in the Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z/Super fandoms (as well as searching for anyone open to playing as Kitana or Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat). Tone-wise, I'm looking for highspirited noblebright with seductive/teasing banter between worthy opponents, tongue-in-cheek humor, erotic positivity (sex being a mutually consenting act rather than abusive/exploitative/degrading) and above all, a general sense of fun and mutual enjoyment of one another's company. Something shamelessly fluffy (in a kinky/erotic fashion) and smut-driven, if you will.

Before I go into each particular interest, let me hit the OOC stuff first.
I play largely "switch" males; they can sway a bit into being either a gentle sub or gentle dom, but will rarely fit into one rigid dynamic.
I use 2D, art and anime character PBs only; I'm uncomfortable playing as or opposite characters with real person faceclaims.
For RP mediums, I only use PMs and E-mail.
I generally write 2-4 solid paragraphs (3rd-person POV past tense); some writing samples viewable here. Solid effort, not perfection (as I'm not capable of it on my end), is what I ask; I put a good deal of detail, description and proofreading in my posts, and only ask partners reciprocate the effort.
My post speed is "laidback" (think 1-2 replies a week). I'm fine waiting considerable periods between replies if partners keep me in the loop, but I'll consider an RP done after three weeks of unexplained radio silence.
One-shots, short-term, and long-term anthology-esque lines are all options. I prefer starting off with a one-shot and then expanding to longer-term if mutual interest allows, rather than assume a long-term line from the outset and risk spending so much energy worldbuilding that the RP never takes place. (I call this "premature elaboration".)
Open for story-driven smut (roughly equal amounts of plot and sexy funtimes, each supplementing and providing solid foundation for the other).
I'm also game for character-focused, fetish-centric PWP (particularly prefer starting a scene in the middle of something, assuming the characters have a preexisting/established relationship and skipping over the "intro" of how they wound up together).
I'm very much open to OOC casual chatter and geeking out over lines with partners. You know, sharing line-related stuff such as music, pics, personal headcanons, etc. But if you want to minimize non-RP talk, we can do that. Whatever you're most comfortable with.
I'm ghost-tolerant, though prefer transparency from partners. If the line needs to be paused/put on hiatus, or you want to just call it a day for whatever reason, please let me know.
Play a cisgender female (with a cock or no) or transgender female-a partner's RL gender is a non-factor
Use 2D, art or anime character PBs/faceclaims (I'm not comfortable playing as--or opposite--real-person faceclaims)
Write 2+ solid paragraphs (3rd-person POV, past tense) a post
Put clear solid effort and take general pride in their writing (we can do bad all by ourselves :p)
Be friendly, chill and transparent OOC
Reply at least once a week (ideal but not a rigid demand; I'll happily wait considerable periods if partners keep me in the loop, but I consider a line dead after a month of unexplained radio silence)
Below is my shortlist of ons and offs. The full list is on this post.

Sex positivism--it being a fun, enjoyable and uplifting experience for all parties--is a required element here.
Explicit knowing willingness (complete with some sort of safeword for more intense/violent encounters), clear enthusiastic consent between all involved parties (no one's being outright tricked/manipulated, betrayed or forced into sex), mutual collaboration (the characters actively working on satisfying each other in the bedroom), a feeling of familiarity and lightheartedness (not every sex act is some ritualistic moment, and not every moment of goofiness in the bedroom ruins the mood), that kind of stuff. Basically, if both parties aren't enjoying themselves equally or have a vested interest in each other's pleasure, I won't be interested.

ONS SHORTLISTLIMITS
Clean footplay (very much craved-no degradation, abuse, humiliation or kinkshaming)
Lingerie and outfit play (seductive nightgowns, uniforms, office wear [particularly if wearing a pencil skirt], dresses [especially sundresses], heels, skirts, etc.)
Females wearing stockings, nylons or pantyhose
Flirting
Copious foreplay (oral, anal [100% clean], foot/hand/boob/ass jobs)
Romance
Toned women
Battle Couples (also think of these pics)
The badass, fierce, tough Action Girl x mellower/softer but equally competent male dynamic depicted here
Domme dissonance
Sex in heels
Equal/"switch" pairings with constantly-shifting power dynamics, engaging in regular one-upmanship and power plays
Rough/loving passion
Fight fucking and Destructo-Nookie
Female-led relationships and seductive, loving femdom (no emasculation/humiliation, abuse or degradation)
Bossy female powerbottoms
Talking during sex
Light bondage
Power Perversion Potential (use of magic, powers, and/or superhuman abilities in sexual encounters; no mind control or removal/subversion of free will)
Use of magic/powers during sex
Mutual pleasure
Female body worship in general
MC forcibly giving YC pleasure (not required by any means)
Sex negativism (sex being frequently portrayed as intrinsically sinful/dirty/evil, or treated as a begrudgingly-endured obligation
Female un-friendly sexuality (scenarios where sexually confident/assertive women invariably wind up punished, lessened in status, brutally violated/humiliated or raped)
Romanticizing/fetishizing/eroticizing abusive or toxic relationships
Dark storylines
"Asshole vs. asshole" being the line's main or driving conflict
Footplay being used to degrade, embarrass, humiliate or kinkshame
Treating the MC as innately inferior and "less than"
Cruel, abusive femdom (sociopathic femdommes; abuse/emasculation/humiliation as a subplot; the male being treated as innately inferior or "less than")
Non-con
Submissive = "annoyingly helpless damsel-in-perpetual-distress" or "sexually passive/limp pillow princess"
Discrimination
Degradation
Humiliation
Bimbofication/sluttification
Raceplay
Emasculation
Lack of effort
General filth/grossness ("slobby" characters, bad hygiene, stench, bodily secretions)
Anything that belongs in a toilet or biohazard waste bag

1 | Pokémon (Male OC x Female Canon; Male OC x Female OC)

Pokémonhello.gif

I like to ret-con the setting so characters must be 18 years old before they can become a Pokémon trainer, Coordinator or whatever.

I'm looking to do a few lighthearted, highspirited lines in the Pokémon universe. I'm looking to maintain a playful noblebright vibe fitting the anime. Wholesome smutty spice (no Poképhilia), highspirited adventure and slice-of-life stuff, copious tongue-in-cheek humor, intense battles (Pokémon being merely KO'd rather than maimed/killed), hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, non-awful romance, quiet moments of character growth, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed) and—above all else—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). That sort of thing. :)

I do request that partners...
Have a fairly up-to-date familiarity with the Pokémon universe!
Be willing to write semi-descriptive, over-the-top Pokémon battles and put creative spins on attacks a la the anime!
Ignore the games' "Four Moves of Doom" limit in favor of a Pokémon being able to use (and potentially learn) many of their given moves!

I list three general ideas below (which are open to alterations), but am open to others.

⭐ IDEA 1 | THE CLASSIC Pokémon JOURNEY ⭐
(I greatly prefer an in media res approach, where our characters are relatively experienced rather than just starting out.)
I'd be interested in a rom-com deal with plenty of fluffy funtimes between two traveling trainers/Coordinators/Frontier Brains/Elite Four members/whatever crushing on each other, with plenty of lighthearted—and lightheartedly smutty—slice-of-life moments (a Pokémon capture, a tournament or festival battle encounter Meet Cute, those sorts of things). Slice-of-life scenes exploring the day-to-day deal of our characters' careers (training, being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory, one needing reassurance after a narrow or devastating loss, etc.) would also be enjoyable.

⭐ IDEA 2 | CHILDHOOD RIVALS REUNITING AS ADULTS ⭐
It can be during an annual meet n' greet for newly-minted Elite Four members/Top Coordinators/Frontier Brains, returning as newly minted professors at some elite Pokémon academy, that kind of thing.
For a more female-led relationship vibe, I'd be down for something between a female of high position/authority (Champion, Frontier Brain, Elite Four member, Pokémon Prof, Top Coordinator, etc.) and her husband, trying to have a romance while being in the spotlight.

⭐ IDEA 3 | A PAIR OF RISING STARS ⭐
Our characters establishing themselves as two of their generation's most talented figures. I'd especially love it if they had sharply different approaches to both life and their fields, one being a fiery force majure on the battlefield, while the other's the calm eye in the raging storm. You know, them being rivals and foils for one another, their prodigious skills eclipsed only by the captivating nature of how different they are, having an intense yet still oddly respectful rivalry. A constant shifting tide of counterplays where they trade victories regularly, and their cordial interactions in public always carried an undercurrent of competition that wouldn't fail to draw the media's attention.
Of course, such constant shifting power plays would (ideally) extend to the bedroom as well. While the media would be aware of the pair's red-hot rivalry, they wouldn't be privy to the guy firmly fucking the girl in the hotel shower just hours before she won a place as the newest member of her region's Elite Four. They wouldn't know of how the girl sloppily blew her rival a few hours before he went out to decisively win the latest Coordinator contest. And the pair would have an unspoken understand that, after every battle they have with each other, the loser shows up to the winner's room and obtains revenge by edging/fucking/dominating the winner into mush. That sort of thing. :p
There are a few characters within the Pokémon anime I'd love to find partners open to playing as.
I wouldn't demand rigid canon adherence, and am totally fine with partners adding their personal headcanons/making the characters AU.
Jessie (#1 craving)
Misty
Delia Ketchum
Bea
Officer Jenny
Bianca
Nemona
Gloria (preferably leaning into the “Scottish Gloria” meme, having an attitude like this or this)​

Likewise, there are certain canons from outside the Pokémon universe I'd love for a partner to transplant into the setting as if they were part of it all along; especially craved characters in bold.
(Again, totally cool with partners putting their own personal spin on said characters.)

Korra, Eska, Kuvira, Jinora (Legend of Korra)
Katara, Suki, Ty Lee, Azula (Avatar)
Nami (One Piece)
Princess Peach, Princess Daisy (Nintendo)
Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl (Dragon Ball Z)
Kitana, Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Juri Han, Sakura (Street Fighter)
Daenyrys (Game of Thrones)
Moana, Merida, Jasmine (Disney)
Tea Gardner, Ishizu Ishtar, Female!Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Akiza [preferably with her "Rose Witch" edge], Alexis Rhodes (Yugioh)​

As for female OCs, there's a specific archetype I'm most currently interested in: A tough, confident, skillful Action Girl with her own dreams who takes no crap and can put a guy in place with a smart/sharp comment or blazing look. I'd also be game for a darkly-alluring Dark Action Girl who is Reformed But Not Tamed (to quote Hozier's Arsonist's Lullaby, such a woman "never tames her demons, but always keeps them on a leash"), or a Girly Bruiser (cheerful, passionate female fighter who's like if someone "took energy drinks, rave parties, overly excited puppies and the metaphorical concept of happiness and mixed them all together in a blender").

While not required, this album lists some potential faceclaims I'd love a partner to use for such an OC. I'd love for our characters to be intense yet cordial rivals and spirited competitors with an "iron sharpening iron" mentality, which can be their form of courtship.

2 | Dragon Ball Z/Super (Male OC x Female Canon; Male OC x Female OC)

tumblr_o31alvKSvH1rboeh5o1_500.gif

Things can be partially/entirely canon-divergent or AU, or played within a specific "saga" if preferred; I'm easy and flexible. Tone-wise, I want to keep the Dragon Ball series's largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, banter, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of campy fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). And I'm certainly game for over the top fight scenes; that said, I'm not looking for graphic violence/brutality, gore, torture and the like. Something our characters can recover from with a good long rest or a Senzu Bean is fine; anything requiring a wish from Porunga or Super Shenron is a hard pass.

On my part, I'm particularly looking to play one of the OCs briefly mentioned in this Google Doc.

I'm most keen on partners willing to play tough, confident, take-charge asskicking Action Girls and female warriors: Powerful female Saiyans, female members of Frieza's race, female Hera warriors and the like. While not required, I'd love to find a partner open to playing one of the below DBZ/Super canons (very much open to partners involving alternate interpretations and personal headcanons/spins):
Videl (#1 craving; I'd want her to maintain that love of fighting and devotion to martial arts training displayed early on)
Chi-Chi
Female!Android 17
Bulma
Female!Future Trunks
Caulilfa
Android 18
Android 21
Kefla
Female!Cell
Female!Frieza
Female!Zamasu
Zangya
Sparring Match: Very much a classic and tailor-made for the DBZ-verse. Our characters meeting in some clear area for an arranged sparring match—things getting hot and heavy during that match, the exertion of close-quarters combat and physical strain turning into a heated round of fight-fucking—is always a viable outcome. If our characters already have some existing sexual tension, intense sparring could shatter that barrier and result in an intense round of fight-fucking (or full-on Destructo-Nookie if they're really into each other or have considerable tension to work out).

Hunting the Dragon Balls: One of the classic ideas, our characters could be hunting for the Dragon Balls, whether separately, as a team for a common goal (since it would be assumed said Dragon Balls can grant two or three wishes), or working together but each having secret ulterior motives.

Tournament Arc: Again, one of the classic staples of the Dragon Ball universe. A classic fight in some tournament—or even an entire tournament arc—is also something I would be game for doing.

Sharing Techniques: If a more martially romantic/erotic feel is your game, perhaps the characters can show off some of their more esoteric techniques, or even offer to teach each other. For a more erotic spin, in the middle of a battle, things get hot and heavy, and the fighters decide to explore how the arts of war and lovemaking are surprisingly intertwined. Erotic/kinky use of powers and techniques is the focus here, but I'll pass on anything that removes self-agency (brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, etc.).

The New God(dess) of Destruction: An AU sorta deal where one of the listed ladies ascends to the ranks of the Gods of Destruction. (I am very much open to how this happens and have a few ideas depending on the chosen character, and also have a potential starter for this.)

Slice-of-life: A moment of downtime between our characters, without world/universe-spanning threats for the time being. (I certainly wouldn't be averse to this, particularly for some shameless romance and fluffy sexy funtimes.) While I do have a few specific ideas for each desired character I'll share via PM, I'd be open to hearing any you have in mind.

3 | Random Wanted Characters: Kitana & Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat (Male OC x Female Canon)

image-2.jpg

This is a somewhat random craving of mine: I'm seeking partners open to playing as Mortal Kombat's Kitana or Cassie Cage opposite a male OC. I am totally fine with partners putting their personal spin on/adding their personal headcanon to these characters, as long as it isn't them being wholly stripped of their established personality or played as some brainless slut.

I would love to play a male "Phantom Thief" who--as the name implies--is an exceptionally stealthy thief worthy of the Lin Kuei, with a frightening knowledge of chi, which he uses in his adventures. Surprisingly disciplined with a dry wit, he operates with a code of honor and does not use his skills against the weak and poor, both out of moral conviction and practicality (there is no challenge). Perhaps, whether out of a self-challenge or being hired by some outside party, he could attempt to steal a valuable artifact from the Kahn's palace, only to be confronted by Kitana herself? Though he gives a good accounting of himself, he is of course sorely defeated and taken prisoner, whereupon Kitana could offer him a choice: Service (said thief being her servant in whatever capacity she so desires), or serving (as an example for trying to steal from the Kahn, losing a hand or worse). (I'd love it to become consensual love, mistress/slave, even a private affair [said character being someone Kitana can come to].) That said, I also have a male combat medic OC--a (comparative) martial/technical pacifist who also uses his knowledge of plants and chi to heal and harm with equal proficiency--being a prince from a neighboring realm that's Seido-adjacent, where diplomacy and magic reign heavily. Perhaps an arranged marriage, or one out of convenience, could be a plot point; I have an idea for two for this if interested.

While I'm fine with partners wanting to play Kitana, Cassie or Jade within the MK world itself, I would also be open to partners transplanting them into a different setting/universe, such as:
  • DC Comics (or a similar campy superhero-esque setting)
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Legend of the Five Rings Tabletop RPG
  • Dungeons and Dragons (or any noblebright high fantasy-esque setting)
  • Pokémon

So if anything on this thread draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence-this is required)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this ad doesn't draw your interest or appeal (everyone has their own path; you just do you), I hope you soon find something more to your liking!

Either way, let us all be excellent to each other and remember these words both in RPing and life in general...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom