Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Consistent, and dedicated partner needed! (Anime, TV, Movies, Doubling encouraged, not required, self indulgent if you don’t want to double.)

CRAVING TWD

"Let's take a moment and break the ice, So my intentions are known. See I pity in watching you suffer, I know the feeling of feeling of being damned alone. I got a storybook of my own."
- M. Shadows

I'll keep this short and sweet, I don't want to waste time making a whole ass detailed thread to not get any takers:

About Me:
- Doubling
- Works fulltime
- Am able to post consistently be it in story or OOC
- Shares memes, headcanons, and Spotify playlists.

About You:
- Doubles
- Over 20(for my own comfort level)
- Won't ghost
- Won't creatively blue ball me for weeks at a time.
- Won't ask me to post a starter and then "ghost" me by not responding to my messages when you are available and free to do so if you wish.

Fandoms(and who I'm looking for, if you want any of these fandoms ask who I can play and I'll tell you my comfort level):

TV

The Walking Dead
OC x Rosita, Maggie(pre-season 7), Tara, Laura. **Looking for a polyship between my OC/Rosita/Tara or Maggie.**

WWE
OC x Bayley, Askua, Rhea Ripley, Stephanie McMahon, Lita, Trish Stratus, Nidia, Melina, Mickie James, AJ Lee, Paige(NXT Version), Roxanne Perez.

FRIENDS
OC x Rachel, Monica.

TBBT
OC x Penny, Bernadette

The Boys
OC x Annie, Kimiko, Firecracker, Maggie, Victoria

ANIME

MHA
OC x Ochako(aged appropriately), Miriko, Toga(aged appropriately), Tsu(aged appropriately), Midnight, Mt. Lady, Bubble Girl

DBZ
OC x Bulma, Chi Chi, Launch, Android 21

I DONT USE FACE CLAIMS AND I WONT SEEK THEM OUT. I know this is a bit of a deal breaker for some people but, I'm tired of putting in the effort to find one only to not even start the story.

My DMs are open

Attachments

• IMG_6734.jpeg
    IMG_6734.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom