Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am having trouble checking messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
I did not know how to get the administrators attention because I tried to PM the person but the system would not let me do that. I have been trying to check my messages but I keep getting a technical error for some reason I do not know why though. So I figured that I would try this method here.

It should be fixed now. Should be getting on the new server over the coming week.

Vekseid said:
It should be fixed now. Should be getting on the new server over the coming week.

Ok than you for letting me know! I appreciate that! I tried to PM but I could not get out for some reason. Now it is working and I am able to check my messages.

Krad_Nogard said:
Still not fixed for me. Keeps saying Error

I noticed it will do that from time to time myself. It did that this morning to me. So what I did was log off and went to bed after coming home from work. I am sorry you are having trouble as well.

RobBase086 said:
Vekseid said:

Ok than you for letting me know! I appreciate that! I tried to PM but I could not get out for some reason. Now it is working and I am able to check my messages.

Problems still occuring to where I cannot PM anyone or check messages. That is not good at all and it does not make me happy about that either.

Dude, nobody is happy about it...
Crimson-Moon said:
From what I have read from multiple threads and from the admins, due to Blue Moon growing, Vekseid is getting a new server and someone hypothesized that he's doing it a bit at a time so the site doesn't crash at once. It is a site wide problem and all we can do is tough it out and find new ways of communicating for the time being.

As for time. data transfer+cooperation=time to get PMs back up
Unhappy? Donate so that BMR can have the funds to host a large (and growing larger site). PMs take up a lot of room, bro.

2AM_Club said:
Dude, nobody is happy about it...
Crimson-Moon said:
From what I have read from multiple threads and from the admins, due to Blue Moon growing, Vekseid is getting a new server and someone hypothesized that he's doing it a bit at a time so the site doesn't crash at once. It is a site wide problem and all we can do is tough it out and find new ways of communicating for the time being.

As for time. data transfer+cooperation=time to get PMs back up
Unhappy? Donate so that BMR can have the funds to host a large (and growing larger site). PMs take up a lot of room, bro.

If I had the money I would donate but I am not a rich man. I am struggling to make ends meet and I just spent a week watching where I drive to and all that to save on gas in my car until I was paid today. I am struggling like everyone else is so if I had the extra money I would donate and help this website out. Trust me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom