NBx F or NB A Close Family (futa, incest, long-term, light, multi-char)

ndrscrs

Moon
Futa and incest are not optional, and you need to be able to play both sub and dom.
  • This is a multiple-character story - 2 for each of us. If I'm convinced or they're introduced later, we can do 3 each, or 2/3. This post addresses 2 and 2, though.
    • The main caveat with having multiple characters each is that it makes scenes** between one writer's characters tricky. So, I think our sibling characters are our primary characters, and our parent characters can switch writers if we need, for instance, a scene between my sibling character and my parent character.
    • **I'm referring to longer, sexual scenes; I think writing dialogue and short interactions between two of my own characters is fine. If you have a better solution for this, I'm happy to hear it!
    • I think writing multiple characters lends itself to writing in third person, but first person could be possible!
  • I am seeking a cis female irl to write with, since I think they write women differently. That said, I am writing at least one woman in this.
  • The way this story is set up makes it seem like I want it to be purely sexual, but that's not true. I want the romantic/relationally developmental aspects to be a very big factor, or just writing non-sexual, quality family time. Please come wanting to write non-smut!
  • I include a lot of details here, but almost nothing about an actual plot; that's where I want you to bring in ideas since I'm insisting on a lot of other things. Speaking of which, I realize the extent of my demands and am willing to amend some things upon discussion.
  • You can find my F-list here. The Maybes are either i) under the right circumstances, ii) never tried but kinda want to, or iii) willing to do it for a partner.

Setting & Our Characters
This is a short overview before I go into details. I would consider this a modern/slice-of-life setting (see Misc. Details for a Skyrim or D&D setting). The main idea is that we're writing a family of four: two woman parents and two siblings as one of the following:
Your characters are a female mother and her soon-to-be* full-package (f-p) futa daughter.
My characters are a non-fp* futa mother and her son.
The pro of this setup are that every family member has a unique body. The con is that I don't write a character with a pussy.
*See Misc. Details below for how women become futas in this world, for the most part.
Your characters are a full-package (f-p) futa mother and her non f-p* futa daughter.
My characters are a non-fp* futa mother and her soon-to-be* f-p futa daughter.
The pro of this setup is the family dynamic - our non f-p characters can sorta butt heads/have more aggressive sex, whereas our f-p characters can be much more tender/intimate (the idea is that full-package futas are more 'womanly' and voluptuous with typically smaller cocks). Also four futas! The con is a less diverse body range from Family 1.
*See Misc. Details below for how women become futas in this world, for the most part.
Any other combination of i) Your parent character being female or f-p futa, 2) Your sibling character being either type of futa, iii) My parent character being either type of futa, and iv) my sibling character being any of the following, in order of decreasing preference: male, non f-p futa, f-p futa. I can play a female daughter with some discussion.

Family Life
I want there to be an established romance between the parents (of course), and another developing romance between the siblings. The below two sections cover what the family considers normal at home, and schooling options for the siblings.
These are things that the family might find to be completely acceptable; though, they know not to be so conspicuous in public or with guests over:

1) Making out between any of them being as ordinary as hugging

2) Being really touchy with each other - nothing is is off limits

3) The parents openly cockwarming (e.g., in the living room when they're all watching a movie)

4) Wearing clothes at home is a comfort choice only - if their air conditioner breaks in the summer, nudity is a no-brainer
(Cock socks (NSFW) are a great way to keep warm)

5) Showering together - a great way to save water
These two options only have subtle differences, but both imply that my sibling character is at least a year older than yours. As I hint at in the 'Traditional' option, the family members all have things physically special about them that keep them from looking outside of the family romantically/sexually.
The siblings have been homeschooled their whole life and thus have much less outside experience to weigh their home life against. The parents start being more honest as they get older, but the siblings are too accustomed to turn away from it. My sibling character is returning from their first college term, not only their longest time away from the family, but the first time going to school with others, as your sibling character approaches college themselves. This way makes it easier to justify their in-home relations, since they think every family is like this, and makes my sibling character's time away more insightful.
The siblings have attended public school their whole lives, and my sibling character still is returning from their first college term, as yours approaches HS graduation. This way gives the siblings more justification in falling in love, as all their peers just don't seem to compare to their family members. It also has them questioning how normal their family is, but they're still too accustomed to their loving home life to challenge it.

My Characters/Details
You can message me before reading the rest of this post, but I recommend reading on since I'll bring these things up either way. These are things I would really like to be in the story, but may also be some points for you to think about as I present choices. The first section below has reference images and short descriptions of my characters. There's also a section with a few images of sexual ideas I'd love to see in the story. My ideal partner would be excited to discuss plenty before we get started - I love OOC!
I have more images of each character, and I have image sets for twenty female and futa characters total - I'm happy to share them!

Claire used to be rather timid, sometimes embarrassed with her family's behavior. Though when she transitions, she begins to come out of her shell, eager for her family to teach her. She works part-time at a coffee shop and prefers being cooped up in her room.

Katie wouldn't describe herself as shy - in fact she hates when someone calls her that. She's just naturally quiet, but quite the opposite around her family, around whom she feels she can be herself. She's often helping with family meals, or doing it all herself to give it her *special* touch. Every day is a chance to get the perfect pumpkin bread recipe.

Kaya is a bubbly, compassionate girl who loves helping others. She's found that working part-time at a library gives her the opportunity to help her community learn, making her feel it should be her lifelong career. At home, she's either reading a book or bothering her family for more board game nights.

Olivia was that typical rebellious teenager - sneaking out, ditching class, etc. These days she's always out with friends, but her transition brings with it a high libido. She turns to her family, growing closer with them as she keeps herself from the urge to fuck all her friends.

Amber always turns heads as she walks through town with her confident stride. Her deep, soothing voice seduces anyone lucky enough - perhaps a large part of her success as a chocolatier. She's never one to yell; her tone stern enough to earn quick obedience from her family. She always brings home part of her work for the family, secretly fueled to make new recipes just so they don't grow tired of it. (Rough dominant)

Caroline tries to be as gentle a lover as her wife, but she expresses her care for her children in different ways - keeping them active, making sure the kitchen has healthy food, or urging the family to do activities out of the house. She teaches futa-only yoga classes, from which she has learned how well-endowed her family really is. (Fit dominant)

Heather is a passionate lover of the arts. She runs a small art center, teaching a variety of classes from drawing and painting to music and ceramics. She's had some difficulty with this fervor, finding herself frustrated at slow learners, but has improved over the years. This sort of passion extends to her home life, occasionally being found in a spontaneous sex craze. (Crazed dominant)

Kimberly puts her family above all else, a kind of love that is only shared by her wife. She does everything to nurture and provide for her children, who she's shocked are already adults now. She owns a floral shop and keeps a backyard garden, her second passion, but still tries to spend as much time with her family as possible. (Soft dominant)
I have more images of this kind of stuff, if you'd like to see!
e712fb7969093071c310a0d8bba5a3da.png cff7586781d73e1276d3ef58ff403dc5.png df63547f85cdef43e5ffc5ecff731c27.jpeg IMG_1299.PNG
Between the pairings I have ideas for who's sub and dom, but there's a lot of combinations for family setups. In any case, no one needs to be hard set in a role. Though, my parent character is generally dominant with the other three, given that she has the largest penis in the family (I would also like this to be in part why your parent character loves her so much).
Sizes across the family are largely up for discussion - we can alter them from what's shown in 'Characters'.

Relative penis size varies depending on the family setup, but for Family 1 ideally your sibling character's penis is half the length of my parent character's, and then my sibling character's penis is right in between.

Regarding breast sizes, your parent character's breasts must be the largest in the family, and then generally f-p futas should have larger breasts than non f-p futas.

I don't have strong suggestions for ass sizes, as long as they're grabbable.
This is something I strongly want to be present. I want all our characters to be able to lactate (if my sibling character is not male). I want there to be varying levels of flow rate, capacity, taste, and thickness for each of them to have unique milk.

I would like your parent character to have the greatest flow rate and capacity, to the point of leaking without intent during sex, having the thickest/creamiest milk with a more nutritious, creamy taste.

I want one of the daughters to have a lighter, sweeter milk, and my parent character's milk would have a taste similar to her cum.

Speaking of which, I am open to discussing cum thickness and taste across the board.
In this world, some women carry a rare trait that causes them to experience a 'second puberty' in their late teens/early twenties. Most notably, this causes her to grow male genitalia and begin expressing milk. This trait is rare to pass on, but does in the case of our characters. Non f-p futas are special (maybe they are only in this family), in that they are born futanari, and their 'second puberty' works to make their cocks rather impressive. It seems appropriate for non f-p futas to have horse cocks, but I'm fine with all human penises, or horse cocks on f-p futas. I am open to a 'third puberty' that affects women of later age.

I have a big mommy kink. To free the word "mommy" from just one of the mothers, I'd like the siblings to refer to them as "Mom" and "Momma" instead. Who's who is not super important, as long as it's consistent.

I like pubic hair, but I am good to exclude it completely.

Impregnation is something I'm not sure about. I don't know how I feel about writing about the pregnancy, but I want creampies to be an option. Solutions to this could just be birth control, or we could just say they're infertile, i.e. open to discussion.

I'm open to this taking place in the Elder Scrolls universe. I'm most knowledgeable on Skyrim 4E201 and the Forgotten Realms, but less so on the latter. One story I've written was of two Nord women falling in love in Whiterun where one becomes futa through a Daedric Prince so they can bear children and are consequently outcast. The family lives isolated, where the children eventually are old enough to venture into town on their own and they need to fulfill some quest as the family is generationally cursed. As for D&D, it could be an adventuring duo who settle down to have children, and eventually form a family adventuring party, perhaps hitting inns on their travels solely to fuck any willing woman. Or they can run an inn themselves, attracting woman across the Sword Coast to their cocks.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom