Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Romance, Action and Danger

RebelliousKitten

I'm a Damsel. I'm in Distress. I can handle it!
687eec25-1b7e-40c0-9fa3-8516cbcc51db.png 0cd53b17-3369-4415-90d5-1a0cadc41b9c.png
9357390d-1452-40c4-a12a-c6b96fd90e6b.jpg
tumblr_6add69c3a5ba84996271d0d40e48cec5_ef39c2b6_2048.jpg So I'm craving a superheroine team-up roleplay where we explore the fun and sexy but also the darker side of vigilantism. I'm thinking a darker story where our heroines end up in a lot of trouble - gritty street fights against henchmen, captures where they're bound and tossed in the trunk of a car together, scary interrogations by villains - mixed with a dash of slice of life and romance.

We'll take turns playing the heroines, taking on the role of the other as well as the NPC baddies and civilians, in a co-victim kind of style. The goal is to create a story with a lot of darker elements but still with lots of action, excitement and kick-ass moments too. Obviously there will be plenty of room to explore the relationship between our two heroines. Maybe they start simply as friends, before realizing their feelings for each other under the strain of all the danger. Lots of tension, flirting, stolen glances, and charged moments, especially when they're trapped together.

I prefer original characters for this roleplay, not canon, at least that is my preference though I might be convinced otherwise.

I usually roleplay either in PM's or on Discord. See my other thread for on/off's and other details.

Back
Top Bottom