Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shashuko's Death Evolution Rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashuko

Super-Earth
Hello everyone some may remember me while others may not, then there is the occasion most won't care of my returne to the thread. Do to the old thread that was lost to the boneyard I must start anew. In my experiance I find I do most anything in pairings as well as plots. I will continue to update this with a "Rabit Hole." So people can build a check list from there, if need be.

I have been having this craving for a long time to start an rp that involves "Death" and I don't mean the act of death but either the "Grim Reaper." Or the "Angel of Death." Or better yet the Forth Horseman called "Death." Its been eating away in my head for a while and it always starts differently not to mention the personality always changes. So for aid in creating a solid character I would like to Rp him in many different situations.

So to the point feel free to request a scenario of any kind and I will do my best to play Death.
P.S. PM Me your ideas so I get them and bumps are welcome. Here is my list of Kinks for those curious, I do hope I selected the right definitions. http://www.f-list.net/c/William%20Shashuko/

Master/Teacher x Slave/Student
Incest: Father x Daughter or Mother x Son (You play the mother)
Demon/Angel x Horseman(Death)
Human x Death (Many ideas for this one for obvious reasons)

Joy of Death: A Girl(You)is kidnapped, raped, beatin to an inch of her life, left bleeding and broken with only a very unwanting expirience to happen. Out of pittey death releases her from her agony, she becomes a walking specter bound to Death for his crime. He shows her how the balance of death and life can be bieutiful and terrorfying and possably build an attachment Death was never ment to have.

Valley of th Dead: In a city of ruine and chaos rules a gang called the Reapers. Massive numbers and practicly worship death itself, practicing human sacrifice and forbiden magics that even the true Bringer of Death finds offensive. He takes on a student to teach in the art of the silent and swift kill and the harvesting of soles to be judged in the underworld.

The Reapers Club: An anchent practice by the gods where they would seak out humans with surtine charicteristics and make them fight till the last man standing. The prize for surviving the mantel of Reaper "Bringer of Death." The Reapers have a war on with another Kabal called the "Purests" who serve what they believe is the "True God or Divine Order." Every 1000 years they summon the angel of Death to wage a war that leaves chaos in its wake. Deadrick Owens has the unique bloodline to be a Reaper and has a girlfriend(YOU) who is the vessel for the Angel of Death. After a heated argument she is kidnapped by the "Purests." A retired Cammander Alan Reese finds and teaches Owens of his heritage and prepairs him for what's to come.

The Fall of A Horseman: The final horseman of the Apocolips known as death has been summoned along with his brothers War, Phamon and Pestelance. Though all have been around for countless milleniums only Death truley understands wht it means to be human. He instead fights for the people, to stop the Appocolips. (Your charicter could play an important role, to be later descused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom