Take Me Back to Eden (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blushed darkly and shifted closer so he could touch her better as she continued to pull his clothes off.

She flinched slightly and moved back a bit when it almost hit her in the face, but she didn't seem to mind too much. Her hands moved over his hips as she started to worship him slowly.

She didn't consider the idea of a memory like that but she was glad for it; it only encouraged her to do more by taking the tip into her mouth.

She could feel his heartbeat against her tongue and she lost herself a little, moving faster and taking more.

Everything came flooding back. All of it. The painful memories, the sorrow, then the pleasant memories. “S..Sybil..” he said quietly, looking down at her, and slowly caressing her cheek. “G..God I’ve missed you..”

"O-Oh..." She held his face and sobbed happily before kissing him, "It's you...! Oh my God, you remember...!"

She laughed weakly and kissed him again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." she kissed down his body, "I shouldn't have stopped, I'm sorry.."

She shook her head, kissinf back before moving to resume her work; taking him to the base over and over.

Back
Top Bottom