Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to rping (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Banned
Banished
Hey, I'm fairly new to rping. Just a headsup i'm a guy and would prefer girls.
If theres a on a plot it means im craving it.

Plots i'd like to do:
Sister x Brother (Can be step)
Teacher x student (Me being sub/student)
Vampire x girl (can be twilight based)
Werewolf x girl ^
Student x Student
Dancer x Dance Instructor
Homeless boy x Rich girl.

311411-1.jpg
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ <-- craving alot D:
Credits to Ms_Muffintops for letting me borrow her plot.

Essentially, there is a homeless boy and a homeless girl. Homeless girl has been homeless for some time, her story, can be up to you. Homeless boy obviously had family issues and fled his life with no idea where he was going and how he'd end up. The girl runs into the boy, somehow, either she runs into him where he called home, or she ends up leading him there. She decides to tough it out and take on the challenge of living homeless with him. Of course, they fall in love. But eventually, the boy becomes ill.
(Initially, I'd like more romance than just sex in this one)

Werewolf X Girl
A little girl had this dog that she would talk to and he would talk back, the dog actually happened to be a werewolf. The little girl was very happy with the “dog” and the dog would talk about how he was going to become the alpha of his pack and then he would talk about the girl being his bride. The day came where the dog had to go back to his pack so he “ran away” to join his pack but he promised the girl that he would be back for her in a year. Sadly before a year’s time was up the girl’s father was transferred to a new job and they had to move.

Maybes:
Bondage (Must play sub.)
Blind x not blind
Nazi boy x Jewish Girl​

Plots i don't do:
Torture
Tentacles
Extreme gore
Blood

Some notes
I usually prefer the rp to be equal, meaning both were in between sub/dom.
I write 3-6 lines. I can try for more if you ask.
I consider myself to literate to an extent, I do make mistakes... no grammar Nazi's please.
I have msn, look on my page to add me
I am straight, so i'd like females and not homosexual rping!
I hate it when pain is inflicted on either sex, it should be enjoyable- not torture.
If i do not like something during the rp i will say, i expect the op to do the same! :)
Don't ever drop an rp without telling me, hurts my feelings :c

Rabbit Hole.

Good luck. Also try to add in some of your dislikes and be more specific with your interests and list off a few of them. If you need any more ideas try browsing the other threads and see what they've added and what works for them. Also most people make up a rabbit hole account, just basically a whole list of what you are and aren't willing to do in a neat page for everyone to see and browse. Once you set it up most would put the link in their signature.

Aside from that I think you're golden. Any other questions just send a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Ta ta for now, welcome to blue moon, and good luck.

I think the plural of "Nazi" is--

Nah, just kidding. It might help to include what you're interested in. Yes, you play sub, but what do you like to play (genres, fandoms, certain pairings, certain characters, etc)? Where (PMs, messengers, forums?)? Any info is helpful, I imagine.

Some people would write out the setting and begging story to what they want to rp. There's also that rabbit hole account that I told youo about, it'll help you get a bigger idea of what possible kinks there are in the world.

Shadow_n1n said:
Some people would write out the setting and begging story to what they want to rp. There's also that rabbit hole account that I told youo about, it'll help you get a bigger idea of what possible kinks there are in the world.

Yeah i put the rabbit hole on my page, hold on ill add it to the thread+sig.

Cool. Besides what me and the other guy already said I would just browse the female request thread and see if you like any of their ideas, and even the male request threads to see what they've been putting up.

The "Homeless boy x Rich girl" idea sounds interesting. Do you have a plot in mind?

Also: Bumpity bump. :heart:

Heya I can't PM you, it says that you've disabled PM's. So I can't reply to the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom