N  O  R  W  O  O  D

  

8df525f446fbbd336878eb49f2a3c55df5707c95.pnj

K E E N A N
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Last edited:

00534443317fe887cd6d8dc69a1c541c85ed508d.pnj

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily wasn't supposed to arrive at her brother's penthouse until next week, but since Keenan's birthday was coming up, she decided to come back just in time to celebrate it with him. Her original plans had been canceled anyway, so it wasn't like she had much to do on campus this week anyway. Her flight had been slightly delayed, but she arrived at her brother's apartment a quarter to ten, ready to surprise him with his favorite pizza from the place a few blocks away. But she could hear loud music coming from his apartment long before she arrived at his door. She locked herself in with the spare key she'd gotten years ago and was taken aback by the party that met her as soon as she opened the door. Since when did Keenen throw parties?

She left her suitcase in the hallway with the pizza box stacked on top of it before she started the search for her brother. Who were all these people? How many friends could he have possibly made since Christmas? She tried asking a few if they'd seen Keenan, but no one seemed to be able to give her a straight answer. But as she made her way to the kitchen, she found him by the fridge. "Hey, meathead!" she called out, greeting him over the loud music. "What is all this?" She waved a finger in the air, obviously talking about the party.

K E E N A N
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

This was all supposed to be simple. Even his mother had said it, that she was jealous of her children for how easy their lives would be. Maybe that had stuck with him. Keenan Norwood breezed through business and even a little law. But that didn't inspire him; the suits and the numbers. He'd seen blood splatter on his windshield fracture the light from a streetlamp, and that had broken his heart in as many prisms. He thought about that now, staring into the LED's of his fridge. The food was in a disarray and the liquids were gone. He'd filled it up with liqueur but the people were thirsty. But Byron wanted 'something'. And then Keenan remembered. He shouldered the fridge closed and pulled the freezer open, and dug his hand into the box of icecubes - which was large because the Norwood penthouse had large everything - and pulled out a bottle of vodka, the temperature of dead bodies in the night. The scratches on his knuckles hurt, but he'd hurt a lot for Byron lately.

But maybe he hurt a little more, when his little sister and her familiar voice hit him as he spun around. She was beautiful. She was a snippet of a time before he'd met Byron. He squeezed the neck of the bottle and looked her up and down. "S-sis? Em? You weren't going to make it, you said..." he breathed. He had a t-shirt on, and jeans, even if neither of them were the kind to sport something as simple as that, at a party. His hair was back. "It's good to see you." He said and huffed through a smile that was exasperated and, by sister's intuition, insincere.

Last edited:

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily looked her brother up and down several times, as if she was expecting him to have changed drastically in a few months. She obviously missed the parts that had changed. The only thing she seemed to notice was the fact that he wasn't dressed for a party, but neither was she. But how could she have come prepared when she didn't even know there was one? And why did she get the feeling that Keenan wasn't happy to see her? Didn't he want her at his own birthday party? She flashed him a million-dollar smile. "Well? Do you feel any different?" She placed her arms around his waist, hugging him before leaning her head back to look up at him. "Why didn't you tell me you were having a party? If I'd known you wanted one, I would have planned something big," she said teasingly. Her parties had always been. . . wild. Or, maybe not wild per definition, but definitely memorable. On her 21st birthday earlier that year, she'd been kicked out of a club because she was stripping on a table. She hadn't told the security that it had been a dare and that she'd gained fifty bucks from it.

"By the way," she said as she pulled herself back. She waved a hand towards the hallway, "Are you hungry? I brought pizza. I didn't know you were having people over though, so I only got us one." Her smile turned into an apologetic yet playful grimace.

Last edited:

K E E N A N
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

It was nostalgic to see her here in their home. And his heart ached for how she treated him. His grown up little sister, being familiar with him. It felt like forgiveness for the things he'd done. He was afraid she'd see something in him when she looked him over, but she didn't suspect, and so she didn't judge. He smiled best he could with the bottle cooling his fingers. He still wrapped his arms around her, stiffly, for the hug, but once in it, he committed, and held her tightly, pressed the bottle against her back to get her closer. "I feel like I'm old enough to be your older brother for another year." he replied. "Hah. What kind of party would you give me?" he teased. He had been to and hosted some questionable gettogethers lately. Pretty girls like his sister featured in them, plenty. But Em was letting him forget that, for a moment.

He shook his head at her offer. He didn't really listen to his stomach anymore. He ate when he could, when there was an opportunity. He had more important things to do. On that night, someone had pulled the bleeding person off his windshield. "Listen, Em, I've got some guys over and I'm kind of hosting. It's pretty important and it's not really your scene." he started, and had that beaten puppy dog bow to his head that she'd identified for him years ago.

Last edited:

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

To say that Emily looked hurt would be an understatement; she looked devastated. "Wait," she said, taking a step back and looking at him as if she didn't recognize him anymore. "Are you telling me you don't want me here? It's your fucking birthday!" She might have said that last bit a little louder than she'd intended to. Shaking her head, trying to keep the smile on her face, she pushed back tears that were threatening to surface. Perhaps she was just tired from her trip. . . No, that wasn't it. Her own big brother didn't want to spend his birthday with her. She had made it home just in time for it, and he dismissed her, just like that.

"Why?" She looked down at herself, at the black skinny jeans and the half-oversized sweater. She wasn't exactly dressed for a birthday party, but neither was he! She'd been traveling, so she had an excuse. Why wasn't he dressed up? But she had a feeling that her clothes had nothing to do with it. "Are you suddenly ashamed of me? Or afraid I'll embarrass you?" She tilted her head to the side, not even trying to hide the hurt in her eyes. "Come on, Keen, you know me better than that. I would never--" Okay, maybe she would, but not when he specifically told her not to. Not on his birthday, she wouldn't.

K E E N A N
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

They had their spats throughout the years. There was a time when she was a budding teen he found her insufferable but even then he knew when her attitude changed from playful to angry to hurt. He wanted to grab her and shake her so she wouldn't make that face now, that surprised expression, that showed him she had put this behavior beyond him. He didn't want his baby sister to be hurt. Her backing away hurt him. But that old frustration also reared its head. That juvenile irritation of not being understood. His shoulders slumped and her big brother looked down at her with the bottle dangling in his righthand grip.

"Yeah, Em. You're going to embarrass me. I got friends here. New friends." He rolled those shoulders to what might be a shrug to break the tension, but also to deflect. "Listen. I'm glad you're back, but things are about get a bit intense here. Please go to the loft where you used to do arts. You know where the key is. I'll check on you tomorrow as soon as I can, 'kay?" he asked and then his empty hand cupped her cheek. "I promise I'll come. You're my sis...ther..." His eyes grew wide and lifted from hers, aimed at something behind her. That hand dropped and palmed her shoulder, to start pulling her toward him.

9b083f0f527063d9c3c7f91b3cbd491792071c87.pnj

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

The creature that turned the corner was a head taller than the man of the house. He had a thrashed t-shirt on, likely once black, before the bleach of wear and the abuse of a rough life. The sidecut was immaculate, and the tattoos were touched up, brimming on his skin. His shoulders were vast and bulbous on the otherwise lengthy body. They in crawled up his throat but the darkness under his eyes was natural. He caught her arm before her brother could pull her behind himself to get between her and the stranger.

"Sister, Norwood?" a cavernous voice asked as he twisted her around. Keenen didn't have a chance to hold on. So tiny. He grabbed both her arms and turned her so he could inspect her. "Hah." like a hiss from an abyss. "She's got your femininity." But the humor was dry as he let her go after staring her down hard. "Bring her." And then he reached to snatch up the vodka, and bit the cork off somehow. He lifted the vial and didn't look away as he drank three times before laughing and turning away.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Him spelling it out for her certainly didn't make her feel any better. He was afraid she would embarrass him in front of his new friends. She looked at him with tears glistening in her eyes, hurt in a way she couldn't describe. It was one thing to not be invited to his birthday parties when they were a kid--they didn't have the same friends back then. But now that they were practically adults? It didn't make any sense. Perhaps if she hadn't come all this way to make it in time, it would have been different. "Are you for real right now? You want me to go to the loft?" Her voice was hurt, but there was a hint of amusement in her tone. As if a part of her believed he was joking. "I'm not--"

She was about to tell her brother that she would do no such thing. Not when she literally had her own bedroom down the hall. Emily saw the change in her brother's expression before she felt his hand on her shoulder. She could have sworn he looked terrified for a second, but she must have been imagining it. But whatever Keenan had planned to do didn't happen, because this other guy was faster. He grabbed her arm and twisted her around until she was face to face with him--someone she'd never imagined seeing in their kitchen. Her expression changed from hurt to confused to shocked in a matter of seconds. The guy who towered over her was covered in tattoos. And she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel scared, but it had nothing to do with his tattoos, but more the way he stared her down. She studied him while he seemed to look her over. He looked nothing like her brother and definitely not like any friends he'd been hanging out with previously. In fact, Emily couldn't help but wonder if they actually were friends. Keenan hadn't exactly been thrilled to see him. But a spark of joy flashed in her eyes when the stranger told her brother to bring him. Perhaps he wasn't so bad after all.

She turned back to face her brother with a grin. All of a sudden, her mood had changed. "See?" She wasn't exactly sure what she wanted him to see. Perhaps the fact that she could handle his new friends. Or maybe rub it in his face that his friend deemed her worthy of his company while he did not? "I don't know what you were so afraid of! I'll behave, okay? No embarrassing stories, I swear."

K E E N A N
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Keenan trembled when Byron got a hold of her. He wanted to reach for her again, but then Byron took the bottle back. Keenan's fingers ached from being free of the glass cylinder and he felt guilty for the girls he'd put in Byron's way much like now. Like they haunted his sister's unknowing face with their wide-mouthed and distressed expressions. But this was Emily. He couldn't do that to her. Not when things were going to turn up. He'd be initiated tonight. Byron had said. He was painfully relieved, all the while keeping as straight a face as he could, when Byron finally took the bottle and moved away. He frowned bitterly when she showed just how much she didn't know.

He pulled her to the side and shouldered the pantry open. It was mostly raided but at least no one was in there, right now. "Fuck." he said and shoved her into a corner, braiding his fingers into his hair. "Em. You gotta make up an excuse..." he looked around like there'd be an answer on the shelves. "No. He wants you to come..." He slapped a plastic vat and it tumbled heavily to the floor. "Okay. Okay." he breathed, just barely above hyperventilating, her big brother taking up a lot of space in this nook, and his hectic energy filling up the rest. "Alright. You have to follow my lead. Just know this is messed up. But also, you gotta do as he tells you." And that was all he could think of, before he pulled her out again, toward their private dining room, with the sliding doors. There were people everywhere, and not the kind that she'd be used to. "How can you be so bad at reading the mood?" he muttered shrill, under his breath.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily didn't know what to think. She couldn't understand why her brother wanted her to leave so badly, why he didn't want her to say hi to his new friends. Was he really that ashamed of her? It had never stopped him before. . . Sure, his new friends looked somewhat different--more intimidating--than the ones she had met before, but surely they wouldn't mind his little sister? She wasn't even that little anymore. "Seriously, Keen," she muttered, her expression a combination of annoyance and confusion. "What's the big deal? I've been to parties before. You know I can hold my liquor. I'm not going to--" She stopped mid-sentence as if suddenly realizing what he'd been saying. The remains of her smile turned into a frown. "What do you mean I have to do as he tells me?" For some reason that didn't make any sense either. Were they playing some sort of game? Emily had always been good at playing games, but perhaps this wasn't the original truth or dare.

Yet she didn't stop him from dragging her out of the kitchen. A part of her was still eager to join the party, whether he wanted her there or not. But she had to admit that when they ended up in their private dining room, surrounded by people she'd never seen, her excitement faded quickly. These people didn't seem like Keenan's type of people. In fact, they all seemed rather... sketchy. She leaned in closer to him, trying not to draw attention to herself. "Do they even know it's your birthday?" she asked quietly.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

The dining room was refurnished. The couch from their livingroom was there and the TV was showing something filmed with a phone. Bodies moving. There was smoke that matted the air and men in black attire and tattoos littered the space she used to have mother's and father's day in. On an arm of the couch sat the beast that had greeted her before. The vodka was half gone and he had the remains of a cigarette in his lips. He looked at the siblings coming in and snapped his fingers at Keenan. "Oh. So it's the day you came outta your mom, Norwood?" he asked and the two others on the couch directed their heads there, like hyenas. The brother, like always, came over to Byron, holding his sister's hand, but keeping her behind.

"And still you brought me a gift? This is why you're fucking Santa, Norwood." Byron continued. His boot was on the couch and he lowered it and tapped the toe of his sole on the floor. "Let's see." he said and rolled the bottle out of his other hand into the lap of the nearest guy, who didn't seem to mind the spill until he picked up and had a drink himself. Keenan pulled her forward, though his tug stuttered in conviction. She was still produced standing infront of the seated leader. He was large enough that he looked down at her, still. In this limited lighting that seemed to focus mostly on her - maybe that's why he'd chosen that spot for her - his own features were so shadowed he looked like a cranium and a large mouth after he spit the cigarette to the side. He reached and tugged at her sweater's shoulder to stretch the neckline. "You a nun or something, sister?" he asked and dug his heel into the armrest he was sitting on, so he could palm his knee and rest his chin on it to get closer to her. His eyes were on hers and then they rolled to Keenen.

The brother swallowed, and then said. "Em. Do you mind?" he asked and cleared his throat. "Em. Please." She'd been at parties. But not like this.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Em took in her surroundings and realized quickly that her brother had been right. This wasn't her scene at all. But it shouldn't have been his scene either. What was going on? This didn't seem like a birthday party at all. And when that guy from earlier made a comment about it, she realized that she had been right. They didn't even know. Why was Keenan hosting a party on his birthday if it wasn't to celebrate his own birthday? And what was this bullshit about bringing him a gift? She tried to glance at people without staring too long at someone. The majority of them had tattoos and worn clothes. None of them looked particularly friendly. Keenan was nothing like these people, so why were they there?

Keenan pulled her forward until she stood in front of the guy from earlier. He didn't seem less intimidating now. She didn't move as the guy tugged at her sweater, stretching the neckline to the point where it gnawed at her skin. "No," she answered, offended. She kept the guy's gaze, trying to seem unfazed by the fact that he was invading her personal space and the fact that Keenan let him. Her pulse quickened as soon as she heard her brother's voice from behind her. She turned her head to look at him, confused. At first, his words didn't make any sense, but when she looked back at the guy seated on the armrest in front of her it was obvious that they were having a silent conversation.

"Are you serious?" she asked, half serious, half amused. She moved her gaze over to her brother again, as if she expected him to say it was just a joke. "I'm not going to strip, if that's what you're insinuating. Why would you even. . ." Her voice trailed off, and then she seemed to gather herself and she let out a snort. "You know what - you're right. I don't want to be here. Have fun with your new friends." She didn't bother to give the tattooed guy one last look before she made up her mind to leave, prepared to step around her brother if she had to.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

Byron waited. She was softer than most of the girls here. Must be, to be Norwood's family. Too bad for her that he liked her face. He leaned back while she talked. Part of her knew but most of her was still going on old tracks. She'd always made it out alright. With a big brother and that much money to her name, she hadn't had to worry. He licked the entirety of his lower lip from one corner to the other with the underside of his tongue. Keenan's arm shot out when she stepped beyond him, and the girl would suddenly find herself standing infront of Byron again. Keenan asked one more time, but his head was lowered already, and his fingers, stills scratched up from beating a guy unconscious two days ago, grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Hey." Byron started and the two males on the couch stood up without even needing a look. They flanked her and her brother as Keenan continued to pull her sweater up. "Hey." he repeated briskly. It meant something when Byron Colstad changed his voice. His head tilted and it made the angle of his jaw ifinately more severe. The shadows under his eyes were canions down to his chin. "You wanna play games like you're not silky skin and hollow bones, Princess?" he asked. "Your brother here is going to be part of the Coal Boys and he's going to have the good manners not to get in empty handed." His brows and the accompanying tattoo over his left one raised like he was having an epiphany for her. "So ya going to be a real nice gift, yeah?"

To punctuate, the two others closed in. She would not get to keep her sweater, if the boss meant for her not to.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

When Keenan's arm shot out to prevent her from leaving, she let out a frustrated sigh. She was trapped between the tattooed guy and her brother, and right now, she didn't know who was worse. When Keenan grabbed the hem of her sweater, she made her decision. She looked down at the same time her own hands tried to stop him, and first then she noticed the bruises on his knuckles. Her eyes widened but she said nothing - not about that at least. "Keenan," she said, her voice firm but laced with panic. Was he really trying to pull her sweater off?

Even Emily flinched at the guy's voice. It was obvious that the others listened to him. But Keenan? Since when did he take orders from thugs? But she got her answer soon enough. And it made her heart ache in her chest. She blinked up at Byron, trying to hide her fear as he spoke. He had to be lying. Keenan would never do something so. . . stupid. He was too sweet. Too kind. And yet, there he was, trying to pull her sweater above her head. Her friend had warned her about the Coal boys, mentioned them in the group chat only a few days ago - and now they were here. "Keenan," she repeated, her voice barely a whisper - a plea - as she tried to meet her brother's gaze. "Please tell me that's not true." She desperately tried to keep her arms down, preventing him from pulling the sweater above her head. She didn't really care if anyone saw her stomach or back, but if he removed the whole thing she'd be standing in her bra and she'd be the only one. Keenan knew she wouldn't like that. He knew and yet he still tugged.

Two other guys closed in, so even if her brother decided to let go of her sweater, she wouldn't be able to leave. "Please tell me you're not that fucking stupid." Her voice was louder now, and it was obvious that she did not support his decision to even want to join them. But she was more disappointed than angry - scared even. Perhaps more for Keenan than for herself right now. She'd read everything her friends had been writing about the Coal Boys, and if Keenan was now involved somehow. . . "Will you just stop!" There was simply no way she was letting Keenan take off her sweater. He was too good for that.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

Bryon touched two fingers two his shrunken mouth as he watched her come to terms with her situation. It was sinking into her little brain, but it was tough going. He focused her on her face, even as the others were more interested in the growing midriff. Keenan was being slow, too. They were very much related, then. She tried to talk to her brother, plead to him. Eventually Bryon rolled his eyes and his 'tsk' sounded like thunder when he finally put both his boots down on the floor, even through the music. He scooted to the edge of the armrest and stuck four fingers into the waist of her pants, which meant those long, ink-dusted digits went almost all the way down to her cunt. He shook her harshly by that grip. Like she was some unruly pet by the collar. The pull was steady and the push was, well, knuckles to her pelvis. He did it without hesitation.

"Up with your arms, sis." he said through his teeth.

Keenen flinched at the tone and started pulling up harder, simply to try and save her.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily barely had time to register what was happening before she found herself in a situation she couldn't get out of. Byron had tucked his fingers down the waistline of her jeans and was shaking her as if she were a child who wouldn't listen. And his tone - she knew she didn't have a choice. So without making any more fuss, she pulled her arms up over her head so Keenan could pull the sweater up and remove it from her body. She didn't want him to get into more trouble anyway. At least she'd picked one of her newer bras. A black lace one with a tiny ribbon in front. Still, she hadn't intended for someone to see it- nor her small, perky breasts that were still hidden behind two black cups. None of these people at least.

As soon as she felt the fabric leave the tip of her arms, she lowered them again, placing her fingers over the ones Byron had tucked into her jeans. She didn't bother to look sideways at her brother, instead, she looked Byron dead in the face. "Happy?" Despite the pounding heart in her chest, her tone was cold as ice.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

He could tell her weight by how he shook her. She would feel nice against him, even if she registered as a little frail. His fingers moved about, well aware of their proximity to her womanhood, when the girl stilled and responded to the violence as she ought. He looked on, as did the other Boys, when Keenan freed her of her comfortable shirt. First her stomach, flat and smooth, and then ruffling her hair on the dismount. He grinned with half his face when she tried to command him. He ignored it at first and looked from the hand she'd placed over his, up her abdomen, and then on her tits. Small. They fit her. He ended up on her face, which was her selling feature.

"Oh, I'm always happy." he said though his expression dropped with the words, and it made the two guys at her sides snicker. He lifted his hand out, and let hers come with it, but as he did, his thumb flicked and undid the button on her pants. "So, did you know your brother wants to run with us?" he asked and then tugged at the ribbon between her breasts like she was just an object wearing ornamental finery. "I'll consider you two a package deal, but then you gotta do some stuff to prove yourself too." He flicked a finger over one breast, protected by the cup of the bra before he finally stood up, growing exponentially to eclipse her vision. He looked down. A very athletic giant. He grabbed her chin but with the size of his hand, it was pretty much the lower part of her face. "I think you know what I'd like. I'm a simple man." The two other Boys started laughing, shrill. "But you can play dumb, too, I like em dumb, too, but the dumb ones gotta be able to take a beating. Yeah?" he looked past her for that, at her brother.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily didn't know what to feel. Having the Coal Boys in her home was one thing, but Keenan being one of them? Keenan being the one to remove her sweater so she revealed almost her entire upper body to whoever wanted to look. She didn't like it - didn't approve. Keenan wasn't one of them, she just knew it. It had to be an act. A ploy. And yet she didn't dare to look sideways at him. She kept her eyes on Byron and her attention on his hands and fingers. If he'd moved them just a little bit further, he would have crossed a line. But thankfully, he removed his fingers from her pants. Or, he did, but he managed to undo the button before she had a chance to cover it with her small hand. "No," she simply muttered to answer his question. She did not know that Keenan wanted to join them. Why would he? They were a bunch of criminals. If she'd known he was even considering it, she'd have talked him out of it. She would have visited sooner.

She didn't like how his fingers tugged at the ribbon between her breasts or how his eyes roamed over her body as if she were a piece of meat and not a human being. But it was his words that made her blood run cold. She opened her mouth to tell him that she had absolutely no interest in joining them nor doing anything to prove herself, but her words got stuck as he got to his feet. He was so tall - and broad. Even after countless hours at the gym, she was no match for him. If any of the Boys tried to take her down, she'd go down swinging. Even Keenan. . . But he wouldn't.

A whimper escaped her lips as his hand wrapped around her chin, and she looked up at him. Her face was neutral - annoyed maybe - but her eyes were filled with terror. And when he looked past her, at her brother, she knew he must have taken one. Or did he imply that he would do the beating? She remembered his bruised knuckles and her stomach twisted. "Look," she began, her fingers coming up to wrap around Byron's wrist. "I really don't want any part in this. Keenan -" She attempted to tilt her head to the side to look at her brother, but even if that didn't work, she continued as if he was the one who could call it off. "If this is what you want, go ahead. But tell them to leave me out of it."

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

Her instinct was to assert herself. He could see it on her, because he'd seen it many times before. He'd play this game with them until he thought it was time for the next stage. She'd come here thinking they'd hang out, thinking her home would be a safe space to interact with her brother's friends. Now she was without her shirt, and her pants unbuttoned. Her whimper on his palm when he took her face was nice. She was coming around. He was teaching her at his own pace. He laughed though, without being able to control it, when she talked to Norwood like he had any say in it. It was deep and superior.

"You think he calls the shot, sis?" Byron asked, a bit of insult in his voice. A bit of insult would go a long way toward dead, with Byron Colstad. "Alright. That's enough of that. You're goin' ta get naked, maybe keep those shoes on because I think that'd be cute, and then you're going to dance and sing because it's your brother's birthday." his tone was decisive, dismissive. He sat back on the armrest and pointed from on high with a finger. She would feel how her brother knelt by her, and started peeling her pants down after unzipping them.

"Em. You gotta do this. I told you." was all Keenan said. "Trust me now." he threw a look up at her. "I can't help you. Just get your bra off." he pleadeded with her, horror and tears brimming in his eyes before he continued to push her pants down. He'd obviously heard Byron's voice like this.

A clap was heard and Keenan flinched hard, looking over his shoulder where Byron had put his hands together.

"Let's get this show on the road, Norwoods." he said said and looked to the side, at the people by the speaker system, and one of then adjusted the phone that dictated the music. At least she got a good tune to dance to.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

Emily should have left when she had the chance. She realized that now, when it was way too late. God, she was so screwed - they both were. She could tell that Keenan didn't like this any more than she did. And yet he pulled both her jeans and her matching black lace panties down her lean legs. She let him. But not before she'd covered her front with her hands. She didn't have the heart to stop him, not when he looked up at her with blank, pleading eyes. "This is insane," she whispered down at him. Her heart was still pounding in her chest when her brother eventually had to take off her white sneakers to pull her pants all the way off. Then he helped her put her shoes back on, letting her keep her pink socks in them.

She breathed heavily as she put one arm behind her back to unclasp her bra, letting the other still cover her smooth pussy. Even after she'd loosened it, she stood frozen for a few seconds before she let it slide down her arms and onto the floor. She'd never been naked in front of so many people before. It felt fucking awful. There was literally nowhere to hide. People could see her - all of her - from every angle. But that didn't keep her from trying to cover her tits and pussy.

Byron's clap made her jump, and a faint gasp escaped her lips. He was getting on her nerves and she was beginning to hate him - No, she already hated him. When the music changed, she looked at her brother, her face flushed in embarrassment and her eyes glistening with tears. "Please." Her voice was barely a whisper, but he'd be able to read her lips. He had to stop this. With her hands still covering her most private parts, she began to rock her body back and forth to the rhythm of the music. She wouldn't call it dancing, but it was something.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

There was something old and hungry in Byron when he looked at the siblings. The girl was understanding now. Her posture changed. It wasn't something he'd actively studied, but he could see when they had animalistic body language. He smiled with the canines of his left side when her pussy was uncovered for the shortest while before she covered it up with her little fingers. He still registered her baldness here. He couldn't wait to see if he'd even fit in that fold. He reached down to ruffle Keenan's hair as he put her shoes back on. Cute socks. "Now isn't this the very picture of siblinghood?" he asked.

His pretenses at being human paused when she took her bra off. She looked so exposed. He'd seen naked people not care about showing it all, but Emily Norwood had such attachment to the privacy of her own skin. It made him predatory and he shifted a bit as though he might leap at her. But he didn't. "That's more like it. Birthday suit. Isn't that more appropriate, today?"

There was no leeway in Byron's eyes when she pleaded with her brother, and they glittered with new shadows when she started moving. It looked pathetic, and he loved it. At least she was obeying. He could feel Keenan move, still on his knees after disrobing his sister, maybe out of discomfort, or maybe to try and protest. Byron pushed him with his boot before he could say anything, and Keenan toppled and caught himself with his hands. "Don't just look! Go up and help her with the show!" he said, laughing, and the others chimed in, still standing like the worst backup dancers on either side of her.

Keenen grunted miserably and did get up. She'd see how automatic his compliance was, despite his obvious disdain. He stood behind he and held her shoulders. "I'm sorry." he whispered in her ear as he then took hold of her wrists and lifted them out to the side. "C-could you just do it a bit more... sexy?" he whispered even quieter, ashamed as he moved up against her back, as though that would give her comfort, even though he was riding the rhythm, and making her coming along with it. Her brother was grinding his hips against her bare ass.

Byron clapped again. "Let's gooooo Norwoods!" his juvenile shout was still a booming, dark explosion, and it triggered the other boys to hoot.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

She squirmed a little when Keenan grabbed her wrists and started to pull them away from the parts she was covering up. But even if she hadn't eventually let him do so, she wouldn't be able to fight him. He was bigger and stronger than her - he always had been. But he might as well have knocked her to the ground. Because that was what the betrayal felt like. A punch in the face. A blow to the stomach. Thanks to him she was now completely exposed. She'd never felt so fucking vulnerable before. Emily had never really been cautious about her own body, but she certainly was now. Her breasts were too small, her thighs too big, her waist not slim enough - the thoughts just went on and on inside her head. In reality, Emily looked like a little goddess.

She tried to ignore everyone's gazes. Tried not to think about the fact that she was naked. It was hard, and even more so when her own brother was grinding himself against her backside, telling her to be more sexy. As if her being butt naked wasn't sexy enough for them. . . Him being there, encouraging her - guiding her - only made it so much worse. She said nothing as she started moving her hips more sensually as if she were giving her brother a standing lapdance. It was almost sickening and she hated every second of it. But if she did what Byron wanted - what her brother begged her to do - it would eventually come to an end. It had to. Because she was already struggling to keep the tears from falling down her face.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

Bryon relished in having brought the siblings to this. Emily was feeling the full weight of the situation, and she shrunk into herself when Keenan pulled her arms away. Those were some small tits, but they looked very enticing. Her confidence was gone with her clothes, and being constantly betrayed by her brother. She was so aware of herself now. "You're not in sync." he joked just before Emily responded to her brother's hips. "Fuuck." he muttered, very intrigued by what he saw. He leaned forward and put his elbows on his thighs to see her cunt up close as she moved. Keenan pushed himself forward, into her ass so her pelvis would be presented to the boss.

"You're better without that pesky attitude." he awarded and lifted a hand to cup her tit. She wasn't nearly enough but he had some fun rolling her nipple between his index finger and thumb. "You fucking anyone?" he asked as he tugged at the sensitive bud. His head was tilted in a friendly manner, but his expression was chipper and grim. She could think she had a right to refuse the question of whether she had someone in her life, but maybe she'd made that mistake enough times already.

Slowly her brother let go of her wrists. "Just do what you're told." he whispered desperately to his baby sister before he slunk off her.

E M I L Y
N  O  R  W  O  O  D

It was easy to see the shocked look on her face when Byron cupped her boob. His large hand covered more or less the whole thing. His touch didn't hurt - not that she had expected it to - but it made her uncomfortable in a way she couldn't describe. And when he took her already stiff nipple between his fingers she let out a low hiss. Or maybe it was a moan, it was hard to tell. Ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore it. She repeated the words over and over in her head, trying not to think too much of the situation. Of how her body moved in sync with her brother's - until she was left on her own. Emily continued to dance, glad she at least had a beat that was easy to follow.

She looked down at Byron with glossy eyes filled with hatred and humiliation. It was really none of his business. Nor was it his business to touch her, but he didn't seem to give a shit about that. She considered lying. Perhaps he would let her off the hook if she was seeing someone, but then there was another part of her that doubted it. "No," she eventually said, trying to keep her voice from breaking. She hadn't fucked anyone in months - years, if she was being honest. Keenan knew she'd had boyfriends in the past, but she wasn't actively searching for a new one. Not after the last one had broken her heart into a billion pieces. But that was over two years ago. "Not going to either," she quickly added, her voice still cold even though it sounded a little shaky.

B Y R O N
C  O  L  S  T  A  D

She didn't fight it, but she didn't like it. At least not all over her. But her nipple was hard, and he'd make sure that was a point against her later, if it ever came up. She was all real, too, none of those additives through syringes and scalpels and invisible stiches. Emily Norwood was homegrown, and he'd be sure so harvest all of her. Her noise was lovely, and whether she knew it or not, her body approved of his transgression. She had such an emotional look in her eyes when she looked at him, who'd made her this way in no time at all. Change her life on his whim.

But there was honesty in them when she gave him the full truth in one word. He nodded to encourage that kind of behavior. She danced well even when he was playing with her nipple. Now this was how every girl ought to be, especially when they looked like her. He put both his boots down, and sat on the absolute edge of the armrest before he pulled her closer, made sure either of her legs were on either of his sides. His hands drew over her waist and hips and then slid back to grab onto the meat of her ass, digging fingers in. Nobody told her to stop dancing.

"Yeah you are." he said and tilted his head up, parting his lips as one of the hands climbed her spine and took a grip on the hair on the back of her head to bend her neck and crush her lips into his. She got full of his tongue instantly, the other hand squeezing her asscheek firmly.

Back
Top Bottom