Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] The Character's That Reside Within My Head

Character Sheet

The Duchess

Meteorite

generatedtext-15.png

"For my will is as strong as yours...
Divider-long1.png

• 「⠀YOUF. HAVE. NO. POWER. OVER. ME.⠀ 」

90d51d4c819850693e3eb874d0f7ec2f.gif

Even though he had taken her baby brother, he had given her the opportunity to realize what had been important. The turmoil he released within her, though, had been with her throughout the years, and she had even dreamt of the Goblin King and believed that every time she saw the same snowy owl outside her windows, she had believed in some small way, he still watched over her.
    9d1a20a38ca64b0772c5eebc42c55f8c.jpg

— LOVES —

Her Friends
    The Stage
    Gerreth
    — HATES —

Things that are
    unfair

Changes of the marks
    she leaves

The Pit of Eternal Stench

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f.gif

Having experienced the woes of mankind, her own kind, she finds herself in want of the Goblin King and his lands, even more. Not necessarily to rule the land, but to rule alongside Gerreth... If he would still have her.

Stop! Look what I'm offering you. Your dreams.

"I ask for so little. Just fear me. Love me. Do as I ask, and I shall be your slave."

Words that had stuck in her mind since she returned to the realm of reality... But what if...

She did love him?

What if, she would do as ask and be a slave for him?

A fabulous question that would depend on who shall take this dance and risk losing their hearts or becoming the goblin they truly are deep within...

4024cf816a64abe195ed41eb7fc0abed-Copy.jpg

Name
— Sarah Williams

World
— Goblin
City —

Divider-long1.png

...and my kingdom is as great... ― Sarah Williams

generatedtext-10.png

"If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so...
Divider-long1.png

• 「⠀MUSIC. OF. THE. NIGHT. NIGHT.⠀ 」
    a501a2d6a64e11356ef1bb3ee79125f8.jpg
    This is not dear Mr Webber's plot, although it shares the theme song. More of a liking to the great Robert Englund's Phantom, rather than the sweeter version, where no souls were bargained or contracts to the Devil fulfilled. A promise had been made nearly two decades prior and while a portion of it had been kept, with the opera house in his pocket, this... Phantom, had been missing the one thing that would complete his greatest works.
    Her.
    — LOVES —

Her Music

TBA

TBA
    — HATES —

TBA

TBA

TBA
    ezgif-com-speed-1.gif
    Calamities befall the theatre when the demands of his chosen songbird, Amelia Grey, to be placed as the lead role in the opera he had spent years writing. When they decide to go with a more renowned performer with a following to prove their talent exceptional, things begin to burn around them until the opera's Phantom gets his way...

Sure, this can be all cozy and happy where the songstress puts her chips in with the good guy always around attempting to woo her, but what if?

What if... The Phantom wins the woman with his words?

4024cf816a64abe195ed41eb7fc0abed-Copy.jpg

Name

Amelia Grey

— 22—

World

— Historical—

Nickname

— Amiee—

Divider-long1.png

I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me."
Gaston Leroux

Back