Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The Dreamflow

Morpheus

Meteorite
I'm new here but consider myself a pretty good RPer. That being said, I want to make connections, I want to make new friends, and I'd love to find some people to RP with. As it seems to be the norm here, I'll post a few things about myself first.
  • I've been RPing for a pretty long time and most of my posts tend to be kind of long. I try my best to keep my posts at least three paragraphs or 500+ words. Now, while I know that can't be for every post (especially if we play out a conversation) it's not a requirement. I just want to let you know that's what I tend to do.
  • I'm pretty open when it comes to genre and sub-type and am willing to try most things. However, I draw the line at things like watersports or bestiality. If it's anything too extreme out there I'll let you know, but I'm willing to try most things.
  • While I love writing, I do not spend all my time on my computer. I have a job, I have friends and family, and even though I would love to promise to respond every day I probably won't. I tend to log on every day, read responses and will reply to PMs, but when it comes to my turn to post just know that I'm trying to give you something entertaining to read.
  • I'm pretty inclusive when I RP with someone. If you don't like to do something, we don't have to, and if you really only want to do one thing that's cool too. I'm mainly here to make friends.
  • Very rarely will I play the same character in another story. I might reuse FCs but try to make my characters different, just because I really like creating characters. That being said, I can't give you a list of characters I'll play at the moment, but I don't mind working out a character with someone for an RP.
  • I come online to relieve stress so please don't try to stress me out more. Drama in stories and TV is amazing, but I prefer to live my own life drama-free.
  • Despite being great at characters I'm not as good when it comes to plots. I'll post some ideas but am more interested in hearing yours.
  • I tend to prefer MxM storylines but am willing to play a girl in an MxF. Sorry girls, but I don't like to trick with chicks.

Some of my story ideas (New ideas are italicized)
  • Vacation Fling: I love playing around with interesting settings and I would love to play in an all-snow or all-tropical setting. That being said I think it would be fun to play strangers in a mountain resort or a beach-side hotel.
  • Romeo/ Romeo: I tend to try to stay away from Shakespearean writing, but I wouldn't mind playing two people from feuding families falling in love. It doesn't have to be families in Verona. It can be in a more modern setting, like rival houses at a university, and I also love the ideas of vampires and werewolves, or angels and demons.
  • The Bodyguard: I've seen this usually referred to as Prince/ Knight. I can totally do the medieval thing but I was thinking more like a celebrity and his bodyguard. I know it sounds like the movie, and there might be some similarities, but it'll be different.
  • Knight/ Squire: In many civilizations across history, (Ancient Greece, Edo Period Japan) a knight or high-ranking official would take an apprentice. Even though I'm not interested in anything underage (per site rules) wouldn't mind doing something like that.
  • Slice of life: It can be something simple. Why not two students rushing the same fraternity, co-workers at the same job, or simply people living in the same building? Sometimes light things can be fun things!
  • Ancient Greece: In Ancient times, a right of passage for young Greek boys was to be kidnapped by an Adult, taken into the forest where they would learn how to hunt, fish, and other basic survival skills. After this, they would return to their village or town and they could either continue to live with their kidnapper or decide to leave them. I find this would make an interesting storyline to play, and though we'd have to raise the age of the person being "kidnapped" (it was so common that it wasn't called that) I still think it would fun to play
Fandoms
  • I love Harry Potter and would love to do a Harry Potter-type story. It doesn't even have to be at Hogwarts! I would love to play someone who is simply in the universe.
  • Supernatural. The show finally ended and I'd love to do a storyline based on the universe. I wouldn't want to play Sam or Dean, but I wouldn't be against playing some other hunters. Maybe a new one and someone who's been in the game for a while?
  • Marvel/ DC. Again, looking for original characters, but I guess I could be talked into playing an established hero (Spider-Man is a personal favorite of mine).
  • Pokémon. What can I say? I love the universe. I've done storylines where the characters are ex-champions from different regions, and everyone is pretty much an adult. Also, with the release of Pokémon Legends Arceus and the upcoming Pokemon Legends: Z-A, I think it would be cool to do other regions based in the past.
  • Creepypasta. I know that's a really strange one to mention as there are so many, but I mean taking a creepypasta like Slenderman or Jack the Killer and creating a storyline around it. If there is another creepypasta you enjoy I'd be more willing to read or listen to it and play around with that.
  • The Conjuring. I've loved every movie from The Conjuring Universe and would love to play an RP where a family moves into an old house and they find out it's haunted. This could actually have a few players as paranormal investigators would have to be called.
I might post some in the future but that's what I have for now. If you want to play with me though, just send me a PM and I'd love to hear some of your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom