Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Among Stars and Magical Lands: Looking to Love Monstruous Girls!

Keep in Mind: I will play the human. You will play the monster/feral. No exception, no negotiable.

Limits NO EXCEPTION!
Gangbangs, Orgies, Threesomes, Foursomes, Cheating, Netorare/Cuckhold/Cuckquean(or any variation thereof), Open Relationships, Polyamory, Jealousy, Vomiting, Abuse, Snuff, Rape, Humilliation

Good evening, even if it is morning or afternoon for y'all. Don't worry, here at Vapor FM we don't have any sort of publicitary space so we skimped on all the fluff so you can get straight to the point! How's that for clean waves?

Roleplay Forecast
  • Length: I am a bit rusty so it'd be hard to tell. I'd say "multipara" from 2 to 4 paragraphs for now. The quantity and detail level is expected to increase over time.​
  • Frequency: Can't tell you an accurate frequency. Can be several replies a day (especially in relaxed days) or can be a handful a week. I will tell you whenever life happens!​
  • Platform: PMs/DMs​
  • Narration Style: As flexible as it can get! I don't mind first nor third person, neither present or past.​
  • OOC: Friendly and encouraged, get yourself a friend you can rp with today!​
  • Plot to Smut Ratio: Depends on the roleplay itself. Ideally it'd be something like 60/40 or even 55/45. Still, you can just ask away!​
  • All characters are 18+, sentient, and able to communicate their consent!​

Program Information
As the title implies, I am looking to play a male, human character against a female, sentient, non-human, non-humanoid character capable of communication. From ferals to proper monsters. The idea is to explore. Not only fantasy lands, magical forests, cursed swamps, alien worlds, or even eldritch dimensions; but our characters to explore one another, emotionally, mentally, sensually. The best part is that these settings allow to rock boats in different ways. Want to be small, protected, cuddled, and even pampered? Or prefer to be a big girl, be the one doing all the hugging and taking yourself a cute boy? These settings are ours to explore!

Idea Section I Guess
It's very important that before you read whatever is down here that this thread is neither complete nor set in stone. If you have an idea in which you're playing as a monster, sentient animal, or any other kind of non-human/non-furry creature, feel free to introduce it to me via PM. I'll be happy to roleplay almost anything so long as you play such character and keep the limits in mind!

FEATURED FOR LIMITED TIME: Kobolds need Love Too! (More Normal Idea)
This idea is the only exception to the rule to anthro/furry characters. Simply put, I have in mind a fantasy setting in which my character is exploring a dungeon and falls into one of the traps. Whether they were made by your character (the kobold) or were already in the dungeon is up to you. She finds my character, unable to escape and asking her for help in exchange for more loot to which she accepts. Both of them become dungeon crawling partners, as she is already expert in going through these structures and disabling traps and he is pretty capable with a shield and a weapon in case there are monsters ahead. I am thinking this would be a fun and wholesome 2 characters party adventure where they both bond as they go on adventures and spend time together. For extra wholesomeness, I am thinking that my character could be some sort of merchant who always tries to get pretty good loot to sell to wannabe heroes/chosen ones. Hey, the powers that be chose them and not him, he's more than glad to not fight whatever forces of darkness or whatever weekly thing is going on but he might as well make a buck out of the people that do get chosen!​

The Dragon's Cave (Human x Dragon Pairings)
In the Name of Peace (Knight x Dragon)​
The town has been having a couple dragon sightings and while these majestic elemental creatures are powerful and do tend to hoard riches and nab food, they're mostly pacific for the most part. That's common knowledge to those who must either protect the kingdom or to venture outside the towns and cities into more feral territory like the forests and whatnot. Point is My Character will be a knight who decides to check on the dragon who has been seen flying overhead, following her back into her cave. He asks her if there's anything wrong and from there on we both start planning something extra. Maybe the dragoness is disgruntled about something the royal family has been doing, maybe she's mad at something the kingdom's people themselves are doing? These are the little details we have to plan out together.
My Life as a Dragon's Husband (Adventurer x Dragon)​
We all know the meme about the bard seducing the dragon. However this won't be the typical bard knowingly charming the dragon. Instead, I am thinking of an adventurer who accidentally "flirts" with the magnificent creature while trying to negotiate with her. In turn, she decides to agree to either stop whatever she was doing or to help the team with whatever problem they may be facing with one condition, she gets to keep the adventurer. His life as an adventurer will end with this mission but that doesn't mean he won't have more stuff to do. After all, he's now the mate of a dragon so whatever adventures she plans on going, he's going with her. I am thinking that this may go on as some sort of romcom, exploring the slice of life aspect of being a dragon's husband.
A Scaly Crown (Prince x Dragon)​
Now that the king is gone (died/killed, doesn't really matter). The Prince made his life mission that of benefiting the whole kingdom. Unlike most royals, he wants his land to thrive and with a lot of effort and multiple policies he manages to elevate his own people above what anyone thought possible. This however doesn't come with a few enemies and the fact that the Prince has been avoiding marriage like the plague is very convenient for his opposition to portray him in bad light due to not being a true king. There have been dragon sightings and some attacks on the roads that communicate the capital with another city/town and of course this is bad for business and the lifelyhood of everyone. The Prince himself decides to investigate what's going on and he finds a dragoness who is a bit disgruntled. Maybe people are drawing too close to her territory or she just wants some loot (the reason is all yours to come up with!) They both make a deal to stop these attacks, but the Prince also finds the dragoness attractive. This roleplay would ideally be focused in how the Prince and the Dragoness flirt with eachother and start getting into a relationship, eventually having her crowned as the Queen and the protector of the kingdom.
(Warning: The following idea has fauxcest. Don't open if you're not into it.) Warm Like a Dragon's Hug (Prince x Dragon)​
The royal family earned the local dragon's favor a while ago, but sadly they were assassinated when the Prince was young. The dragoness managed to keep the kingdom under her rule as she was considered part of the royal family and thus was appointed as the Regent of the Kingdom, raising the Prince with both kindness and a warrior's spirit to protect those under his rule. The prince grew up as a formidable soldier with an unmatched spirit and a mastery of weapons to go with it, but also as a kind and actually noble leader who truly cared about his people, seeing his subjects as his children and thus feeling responsible of their wellbeing. There's a problem though and it is that he has been declining every proposal of marrying anyone. From princesses to aristocrats, to warriors from other kingdoms as he refuses to get involved with any woman who doesn't have wings, scales, horns, and breathes elemental magic. He's very obviously into his caretaker and mentor, the kindhearted dragoness that once raised him. This roleplay will have a more mother x son dynamic between our main characters.

More than a Pet (Human x Sentient Ferals)
The Raccoon that Stole My Heart​
There had been numerous cases of burglary going on around the city, mainly food and shiny objects such as watches, jewelry and the like. The acts are pretty clean and nobody seems to be caught on camera most of the time, the only evidence left being a doodle of an eye mask, so whoever is behind this likes that others know it is around. The few cases where there's more evidence, cameras have caught a raccoon expertly taking stuff. Trying to take the heat off, the racoon enters a house and uses the place as she owns it. My character is obviously not happy about this so threatens to call animal control, in exchange for not doing so, the raccoon offers him to steal from him but he denies, he'll let her stay so long as she behaves. Turns out, she still steals for him. My character may need to put yours in her place every now and then.
Like a Moth to the Flame​
Have seen a couple pics of giant fluffy moths and I wanted to try and see if I can get something out of it. For this scenario I imagine that either giant moths are kept as pets. Not only they are very beautiful coming in a myriad of colors and patterns, but are also very fluffy, affectionate and incredibly intelligent, people believe giant moths are on par with human intelligence just that they don't show it and it is actually true! They tend to really bond with their human and are very clingy. Some are even reported to know how to speak but refuse to do it with cameras or other humans nearby. Another way to go around this is that my character could be a scientist researching how to make the ultimate pet and is partly responsible for the creation of giant moths. Little did he know how clingy these fluffy creatures can be.
A Totem's Love​
In this world, some people have guardian spirits that watch over them, these entities call themselves totem and can choose a human due to a variety of reasons. I confess that this idea is VERY barebones since it would depend on what species would you like your character to be as even if it sounds badass, it doesn't make much sense that a random dude in the city gets a talking jaguar walking on a leash the next day...although that'd be interesting lol. Anyhow, selection process could go from something as usual as a loved one refusing to depart and thus reincarnate as an animal (fully capable of speech) to continue their relationship, to something more interesting like a hunter or a farmer being blessed by a patroness. Would love to plan something with this!
There's Also Magical Boys, Y'Know!​
Magical Girls is such a nice concept and all but, what about magical dudes? Has someone ever came up with that?..No need to answer, for I am one of those that had a similar idea. Kinda taking a bit of inspiration from miraculous, I imagine a setting in which people get blessed by some sort of animal creature to help combat the forces of evil. From aliens, to evil spirits, you name it! This RP is probably one of the most action packed ideas you'll see in this thread as our characters fight side by side against the forces of evil...or whatever is causing too much nuissance. Your character will of course be a feral creature, fully able to speak and use magic abilities and whatnot and of course big enough to get intimate with a human! What's else to ask!?
-Replaced Encadre for a table. Turns out it broke on mobile.

-Added some barebones ideas under the sections: "The Dragon's Cave" and "More than a Pet". Not wanting to place ideas due to lack of reception/luck/success is seen as lazy so here ya go.

-Featured section: experimental and will vary depending on cravings. May exist sometimes while other times it will be removed

-Clarifier placed at the very top to avoid misunderstandings.

-Constructive Criticism has been further encouraged. I honestly don't know what in the lunar cheese's name I am doing wrong...

Have any suggestions? Constructive Criticism? Please send send your opinion in a PM! (Although please make the title more obvious about it being of this nature so I don't confuse it with a request.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom