Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Long distance girlfriend, next door's slut

TheLost1

Moon
After a long day of lectures and seminars, all you wanted to do was relax in your dorm room, to put on your comfy clothes, to snuggle down in bed and enjoy your video date with your boyfriend. But as usual your neighbour had other plans. Loud plans. Endless squeaking bed spring plans. Grunting and moaning plans. Screaming plans.

You tried to listen to your boyfriend tell you about his day, but the sounds of next door bore into you, wrapping tendril's around your mind, drawing you in. Sex with your boyfriend was ok, but it never sounded like this. You picture the strangers fucking like animals, sweaty and hot in ecstasy of each other's bodies.

You feel your body grow hot, your thoughts stray further from the boy on the screen, to whoever was next door, his hand around your neck, his cock deep inside you.

"Babe, are you ok?"

The words pull you away from your fantasies, back to the reality of you, sitting alone in a room, staring at a screen, longing for more.

—————————

So I'm looking for someone to play an innocent girl whose just moved to college, trying to maintain her relationship with her long distance boyfriend, all the while trying to resist the temptation of her new found freedom and particular the man next door.

Preferably looking to play the man next door, and go through a slow corruption arc, but am also happy to play exchanges with the boyfriend as well as a change of pace and character building.

If you like the sounds of this, give me message on here and will do my best to respond. Please do not be offended if I'm slow with responses, as I'd always rather send something thought through than rushed.

Kinks: Dom/sub, corruption, bondage, exhibitionism, voyeurism, public play, rough sex, dirty talk

Limits: vore, scat, gore

Back
Top Bottom